Mary as Aeiparthenos; why?

dingoling. said:
It the conclusion we come to based on the role she played in salvation history. She was God's chosen vessel to bring his son into the world. She is the new Eve and the ark of the new covenant....Her perpetual virginity is a result of understanding her role. I don't know if her perpetual virginity accomplishes anything in itself but understanding her as being the new Eve and the ark of the new covenant is big.
it's a role based on what the rcc made up. nothing in scripture supports it.

The concept of being “born again” is spoken of all over the NT. To be “born again” means to have a new life or be regenerated. This isn't a moral or religious effort on mans part, for it is beyond human power. No one in the world can make himself to be born of God. This is only accomplished by the Holy Spirit.

John 3:3
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

John 3:6
Flesh is born of flesh, but spirit is born of the Spirit.…
i think you will agree that 'born again' speaks of man’s initial entrance into the body of Christ through God’s grace.
John3: 3-5 says water and spirit, just a single event not two events. so... what is the instrument whereby one first enters into Christ?

I suggest you reread carefully what balshan wrote. Nowhere did she or anyone else on here imply or hint Mary was anywhere except IN heaven, with her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. She most certainly would NOT be in hell,
thank you.

i think you will agree that 'born again' speaks of man’s initial entrance into the body of Christ through God’s grace.
John3: 3-5 says water and spirit, just a single event not two events. so... what is the instrument whereby one first enters into Christ?
You can only enter once, once in you can either leave or you stay. There is not many entrances at all.

You can only enter once, once in you can either leave or you stay. There is not many entrances at all.

Matthew 7:
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. 15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Matthew 7:
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. 15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

how does one enter the body of christ?

and your catholic bible seems to only have 1 vs in Jn 3. a lot of catholics need a new bible, theirs only have 1 vs in a number of the chapters.
so, where are your verses (except in John3) where you have 'born anew/born again'?

so, where are your verses (except in John3) where you have 'born anew/born again'?
How about Galatians 6:15? "15 Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is the new creation."

IF we are born anew from above, we then become a new creation in Jesus Christ; the old has gone; the new has come! As Paul wrote:

17 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, [h]he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 18 Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and [i]He has [j]committed to us the word of reconciliation.
( 2 Cor. 5)

We are a new creation by grace through faith in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Back