Mary as Aeiparthenos; why?

i will only respond to you if you forego with your ad hominems.

peace be with you.
I don't care if you respond or not. I am not making ad hominems. The truth is there and it is only RCs who do not notice it. The truth is not an ad hominem. Your institution has bad fruit and that proves it is not what it claims to be. Every time an RC makes a false claim, the proof will be posted that shows those claims are false.

I do not want your false peace. I know it is false because you bear false witness against me and make ad hominems against me.

we do no force our belief on you but you do not have to respond with ad hominems and strawmans.
We all know that it is the position of the rcc notion of "exchanging ideas" is to try to get us to move closer to its position while at the same time standing pat on its original declarations. Whine and complain to your hearts content, that dog just won't hunt on true Christian that is familiar with the false teachings of romanism.

I wonder why they call themselves the roman cc? Could it be that it is because it was influenced and included many of the pagan religions of Rome?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
as Cardinal Newman admits
Confiding then in the power of Christianity to resist the infection of evil,
and to transmute the very instruments and appendages of demon worship to an evangelical use,
and feeling also that these usages had originally come from primitive revelations and from the instinct of nature,
though they had been corrupted; and that they must invent what they needed, if they did not use what they found;
and that they were moreover possessed of the very archetypes, of which paganism attempted the shadows;
:devilish: the rulers of the Church :devilish:from early times were prepared, should the occasion arise,
to adopt, to imitate, or sanction the existing rites and customs of the populace,
as well as the philosophy of the educated class.

and as Newman says;
and that they must invent what they needed,

I wonder why they call themselves the roman cc? Could it be that it is because it was influenced and included many of the pagan religions of Rome?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
from oxford english dictionary...

7. As applied (since the Reformation) to the Church of Rome (Ecclesia apostolica catholica Romana) = Roman Catholic, q.v. (Opposed to Protestant, Reformed, Evangelical, Lutheran, Calvinistic, etc.)
Roman Catholic is the designation known to English law; but ‘Catholic’ is that in ordinary use on the continent of Europe, especially in the Latin countries; hence historians frequently contrast ‘Catholic’ and ‘Protestant’, especially in reference to the continent; and, in familiar non-controversial use, ‘Catholic’ is often said instead of Roman Catholic.

Back