Matematica, WolframAlpha, and the new Intelligent Design

I think your understanding of English and grammar makes some of the things you write difficult to understand and open for ridicule. It might be wise to have someone who is a native English speaker review what you write before you post or send it to someone.
Thank you, but I do not think so.

They understood what I had posted, for if not, they will never resist. Understanding the explanations in science and accepting them are two different things, especially, when you are protecting your religion, like Evolution Theory. The reason why I knew it, is from my sent articles themselves - as personal experiences. Those reviewers understood what I had written, but who will yield and raise two hands as surrender, especially when their religions of Evolution is being under attack? They will sacrifice humanity to help their religion of Evolution.

LOOK HERE: they could never define instinct and differentiate it to intelligence, is that hard English? No, that is very basic, why they could not?

They will never yield since either they are not serious in science, thus, serious in their religions, or just using CARM as past time.

Real seeker of truth in science will never do that but write books or send articles for peer-review.

Last edited:
They will never yield since either they are not serious in science, thus, serious in their religions, or just using CARM as past time.

Real seeker of truth in science will never do that but write books or send articles for peer-review.
Yet here you are wasting time when you could be changing the world. Is this just a Pastime for you?
What people here "resist", is your claim that you can overthrow Evolution.
Why? Because you provide no comprehendible basis for your alternative theory.

Back