Matthew 23:9

Let no man deceive you by any means, for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition [2 Thessalonians 2:3]

Protestantism is the paradigm of protest and revolt. You do know that? Are you condemning yourself or all those sealed with the mark anarchy?

JoeT
Catholicism screwed it all up at those councils they held. The protestants fixed little of it.

Why would Christ followers bring those who officially bless sexual immorality like your sect leaders?
You are not Christ followers, you are a God maker. Sexual immorality isn't being blessed.

As your sect leaders go about blessing homosexual couples....

You cannot quote for us any other Words of God from an Apostle.
Too late, I already did.

Nope. You never produced any quotes of the Word of God not already recorded in Scripture. Just like all the cult apologists I talk too, they also are impotent to produce what they claim to have.

You are bankrupt in dead ritualism and late arriving dogmas.
What's wrong with rituals?

Dead ritualism is always wrong.

It always makes believe to provide what it is incapable of supplying....like RC apologists.

And Catholics do not obey, as they submit to their Magisterium.
Protestants don't obey the Magisterium either

Because we Christ followers obey our Lord and call no disciple of Jesus a "Master."

You Catholics still cannot bring yourself to obey Christ because you think so highly of your pridefully bloated Masters.

Pssst....the titles are prohibited, Joe...along with the spirit of pride that is demonstrated by anyone who accepts such titles.
Then why do you call the paterfamilias, "father"?

You again ignore what your own bishops said about the text?

LOL.

You probably did not even care to read it. That is how seriously Catholics take their religion.

Our Lord was talking about His followers taking upon such titles upon themselves.....and He condemns the arrogance that is demonstrated by any that would think to oppose Him in this....like your sect leaders and priests.

Atemi said:
Here are your bishops to educate you:

"These verses, warning against the use of various titles, are addressed to the disciples alone. While only the title "Rabbi' has been said to be used in addressing the scribes and Pharisees (Matthew 23:7), the implication is that Father and "Master' also were. The prohibition of these titles to the disciples suggests that their use was present in Matthew's church. The Matthean Jesus forbids not only the titles but the spirit of superiority and pride that is shown by their acceptance."

nccbuscc.org/nab/bible/matthew/matthew23.htm
====================================
/
flattering titles/ Titles, and more Tittles

Job 32:20​
21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person,​
neither let me give flattering titles unto man.​
22 For I know not to give flattering titles;​
in so doing my maker would soon take me away.​
/
what was that, that Paul said, about those that "Exalt Themselves" over the Breathern ????
Sycamine Trees they are

------------------- Sycamine Trees ------------------
Lk.17:6
And the Lord said,
If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto
this sycamine tree,
Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea;
and it should obey you

and where do we find these Sycamine Trees
after they have been ripped up by the roots
and "cast away" back into the Sea ???
yep, in Jude speaking all sorts of deceit and falsehood

Jude 1:10
But these (Symamine trees) speak evil of those things which they know not:
but what they know naturally, as brute beasts,
in those things they corrupt themselves.

11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain,
and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity,
when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:
clouds they are without water, carried about of winds;
trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead,
plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea,
foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars,
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Cast aways; they are
Given over too a Reprobate mind;
/
Twice dead?

You are not Christ followers, you are a God maker. Sexual immorality isn't being blessed.

Too late, I already did.

What's wrong with rituals? Do you not observe the solemnity of the Word of God, the commands of Jesus Christ, the excellence of faith?

Protestants don't obey the Magisterium either, so why do you complain that errant Catholics become like Protestants?

Then why do you call the paterfamilias, "father"? This is one of the prime examples why one should not make private interpretations of scripture [Cf. 2 Peter 1:20]

JoeT
Atemi definitely follows Christ. When did Atemi make a god, I mean are you saying he existed before creation.

Yep sexual immorality is what your institution wallows in, it wallows in all the various forms of it

Let no man deceive you by any means, for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition [2 Thessalonians 2:3]

Protestantism is the paradigm of protest and revolt. You do know that? Are you condemning yourself or all those sealed with the mark anarchy?

JoeT
Oh, baloney! We are no such thing! If anything, it is your church that fits the bill, with its many false, unbiblical teachings, rampant Mariolatry, and now, with a pope who even allows blessings to same sex couples....shameful!

JoeT
You don't think it was necessary to protest and revolt against the sinful practice of charging people for so-called indulgences as your church did? That explains a lot.

Too late, I already did.

What's wrong with rituals? Do you not observe the solemnity of the Word of God, the commands of Jesus Christ, the excellence of faith?

Protestants don't obey the Magisterium either, so why do you complain that errant Catholics become like Protestants?

Then why do you call the paterfamilias, "father"? This is one of the prime examples why one should not make private interpretations of scripture [Cf. 2 Peter 1:20]

JoeT
Who guided the Bereans on interpretation as they searched the Scriptures daily to see if what Paul was saying was true?

Who guided the Bereans on interpretation as they searched the Scriptures daily to see if what Paul was saying was true?
St. Paul preached, the Bereans simply fact checked with the Old Testament to see if he was telling them correctly. It was the oral 'word' that brought them to Christ, not the Old Testament. There I go again, using private interpretation.

How does one have a relationship with a book?

JoeT

St. Paul preached, the Bereans simply fact checked with the Old Testament to see if he was telling them correctly. It was the oral 'word' that brought them to Christ, not the Old Testament. There I go again, using private interpretation.

How does one have a relationship with a book?

JoeT
How were the Bereans able to understand what the OT said? Who infallibly interpreted for them?

If the OT was not able to bring them to Christ, how was the OT able to fact check what Paul was teaching?

How does one have a relationship with God if they don't read His word? How do they fact check the teachings of their church if they don't trust the "book" God gave us with His written word in it?

How does one have a relationship with God if they merely accept what other men say about Him? The noble Bereans didn't do that. They were eager to hear Paul, yes. But they didn't believe him until they checked with the book God gave them to fact check those who claim to come in His name.

Back