Merrick Garland appoints Jack Smith as special counsel to investigate Trump

Perfect. Trump says he will run for President. Garland appoints Special Council.

There is nothing better thatnthis stunt for Garland to make his move look purely political. The Deep state illegally investigated him for years. Now he wants to continue in public. Peter stroke did his deal to prevent Trump. That is also Garland's move.

Genius move. The Republicans are going crazy they want to impeach Garland. Now the truth will be revealed.
More dog and pony shows here…

Are we going to be talking about this for two years? Because I don’t think I can take much more of this crap.

————————

Wake up!

Jack Smith, the prosecutor hired as Special Counsel, was appointed to his role at the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's Public Integrity section by then AG Loretta Lynch, the tarmac lady with the Clintons and their email scandal, in which she (among others) was implicated.

He was also appointed after a huge scandal in which the DOJ was implicated in withholding exculpatory evidence beneficial to the defense in an investigation into then Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens.

So, we can be sure everything with this guy will be on the up and up. ?

Last edited:
More dog and pony shows here…

Are we going to be talking about this for two years? Because I don’t think I can take much more of this crap.

————————

Wake up!

Jack Smith, the prosecutor hired as Special Counsel, was appointed to his role at the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's Public Integrity section by then AG Loretta Lynch, the tarmac lady with the Clintons and their email scandal, in which she (among others) was implicated.

He was also appointed after a huge scandal in which the DOJ was implicated in withholding exculpatory evidence beneficial to the defense in an investigation into then Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens.

So, we can be sure everything with this guy will be on the up and up. ?
You're saying that being implicated in a scandal is good reason to believe the person did something wrong?

You're saying that being implicated in a scandal is good reason to believe the person did something wrong?
I’m saying… when the people implicated in these scandals appointed their own investigators, they are magically cleared of any wrong doing.

When the same investigators are appointed to go after someone that threatens to expose their scandals, you can be sure that someone will be found guilty.

Genius move. The Republicans are going crazy they want to impeach Garland. Now the truth will be revealed.
The prosecutor worked at the Hague:
Since 2018, Smith has been prosecuting war crimes in the Hague stemming from the conflict in Kosovo.
It would not surprise me if they try to extradite Trump to the Hague for war crimes. Selective extradition may be easier than selective prosecution.

Jie Biden is doing that.

Trump has done nothing different with the Presidential papers than any President before him.

The only crime Trump is guilty of in this is, he is Donald Trump which isn't a crime.

Trump has done nothing different with the Presidential papers than any President before him.
Hmmm... I have this bridge I can sell you.

Can you tell me of any President whose lawyers signed an affidavit saying there were no more such papers in his possession, and then it turned out that there were a great many papers in their possession after all?

Hmmm... I have this bridge I can sell you.
You've already bought it.

Can you tell me of any President whose lawyers signed an affidavit saying there were no more such papers in his possession, and then it turned out that there were a great many papers in their possession after all?
No President before Trump has been treated in this manner, rossum. It's another waste of money predicated by fear of Donald Trump and active interference with and disenfranchisement of a large segment of the electorate by the DNC.

No President before Trump has been treated in this manner, rossum. It's another waste of money predicated by fear of Donald Trump and active interference with ...
Trump did things that were different from every other president: removing Presidential papers in bulk from the White House, contrary to the Presidential Records Act and various secrets/espionage laws. His lawyers then tried to conceal that facts. No other President did that, so he is treated according to his actions.

... and disenfranchisement of a large segment of the electorate by the DNC.
How has the DNC disenfranchised people? Can the DNC pass laws in states? Have any of Trump's court cases alleging cheating in the 2020 election succeeded?

Remember what Abraham Lincoln said: "Don't trust everything you read on the internet."

And Lisa Monico, an outspoken Trump-hater, is in charge of the case?

Her connections go way back to the first Clinton admin, then the Obama admin. Obama literally called her an “Obama loyalist,” and that’s why he didn’t appoint her as FBI director.

Does nobody see a conflict of interest here???

She worked with Andrew Weismann, John Brennan, Robert Mueller, John McCabe. James Baker, etc etc etc. She’s been involved in everything from Enron, to 9/11. Trade secrets to China, to Ebola in Africa. Vey much part of “the establishment” ie, “the Club.”

Last edited:
Trump did things that were different from every other president: removing Presidential papers in bulk from the White House, contrary to the Presidential Records Act and various secrets/espionage laws. His lawyers then tried to conceal that facts. No other President did that, so he is treated according to his actions.

How has the DNC disenfranchised people? Can the DNC pass laws in states? Have any of Trump's court cases alleging cheating in the 2020 election succeeded?

Remember what Abraham Lincoln said: "Don't trust everything you read on the internet."
No, he didn't, rossum. The only crime in this is being Donald Trump, which isn't a crime.

A manufactured scandal, Mike, which, in the long run will benefit Trump and further diminsh the stature of the DNC.

The drawing on the hurricane map was certifiably insane

it’s hard to believe we let things get that far

Genius move.
Your bar is low if genius is the standard. It is not like the Dems came up with anything new or original.
The Republicans are going crazy they want to impeach Garland
That would be good start. Abuse of power and acting like gestapo for Biden as opposed to detached law enforcement.
Now the truth will be revealed.
You won't find what you are not looking for so don't appeal to truth when you prefer lies.

Back