Merry Christmas to all!

Ladodgers6

Merry Christmas to you and yours and celebrating the birth of Christ who came to save sinners!
A Choice Selection of Hymns and Spiritual Songs for the use of the Baptist Church and all lovers of song page 19

Theo1689

Merry Christmas to Calvinist's 'elect' for whose sins Christ only died; not so much for those whose sins Christ did not die.

To translate to "PeanutGallery-speak", this seems to present PG's own personal sentiment, "Merry Christmas to those who are Christians; not so much for those who don't hold Christ as their Saviour".

Besides, what did the heavenly host proclaim?:

Luke 2:14Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth
peace among those with whom he is pleased!

there is always one hater in every group.

Scrooge and the Grinch comes to mind,

Only "one"?

@civic called me a hater;

Well, since that's how you present yourself, why do you object to the term?

@Simpletruther stated Jesus came to save sinners, in reality TULIP states Jesus came to save only the 'elect'.

Well, guess what?
The elect ARE sinners, so the two statements are perfectly consistent.

Besides, what did the heavenly host proclaim?:

Luke 2:14Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth
peace among those with whom he is pleased!

PeanutGallery

Merry Christmas to Calvinist's 'elect' for whose sins Christ only died; not so much for those whose sins Christ did not die.
It was a simple Merry Christmas thread you turned into a theological debate with your remarks....
Truly sad.
What did I state that is truly sad; is it not all to the glory of God? Why hide the good tidings of joy?

Theo1689

What you don't seem to understand is that sinners are not "victims", for which we should feel sorry. Sinners are evil rebel God-haters. And God is not obligated to die for them. And for the sake of completeness, I will readily assert that God was not obligated to elect a people and send Christ to die for THEM, either. His act of redemption for the elect was an act of GRACE.

What is so sad about your posts is that you constantly act like an advocate for the children of the devil. You are clearly on the wrong side.

PeanutGallery

What you don't seem to understand is that sinners are not "victims", for which we should feel sorry. Sinners are evil rebel God-haters. And God is not obligated to die for them. And for the sake of completeness, I will readily assert that God was not obligated to elect a people and send Christ to die for THEM, either. His act of redemption for the elect was an act of GRACE.

What is so sad about your posts is that you constantly act like an advocate for the children of the devil. You are clearly on the wrong side.
What did I say that is incorrect?