Merry Christmas to all!

Theo1689

Manfred

Belated Merry Christmas to all.

I am on holiday, sitting on the beach with my toes in the water of the warm Indian ocean.

God bless you all.
Merry Christmas to you and yours and celebrating the birth of Christ who came to save sinners!
A Choice Selection of Hymns and Spiritual Songs for the use of the Baptist Church and all lovers of song page 19

Chalcedon

How can one steal Merry Christmas from those it was never intended, specifically the Calvinist's non-elect?
Bah humbug Ebenezer

A humbug is a person or object that behaves in a deceptive or dishonest way, often as a hoax or in jest. The term was first described in 1751 as student slang, and recorded in 1840 as a "nautical phrase". It is now also often used as an exclamation to describe something as hypocritical nonsense or gibberish.

next

Chalcedon

maybe I will earn a nice vacation..............................................

we shall see if the Grinch who stole Xmas strikes again..................................................

Theo1689

How can one steal Merry Christmas from those it was never intended, specifically the Calvinist's non-elect?

How is my question humbug, deceptive, dishonest, hoax or jest?

Well, let's see....

The "Calvinist's non-elect" are no different from YOUR "sinners who by their free will chose not not to accept Christ".

NO DIFFERENCE.

And especially since YOUR god can see in the future, and know that they will never accept Christ, and is apparently fine with that, and apparently fine with making them spend eternal torture in hell, and doesn't lift a finger to do that, your god is pretty "bah humbug" himself...

Theo1689

Except that Merry Christmas is never intended for the "Calvinist's non-elect".

And it was obviously never intended for YOUR "chose not to accept Christ as Saviour", since God KNEW from the beginning that they would never be saved, and he never lifted a finger to change it.

"I don't see a difference,
do you see a difference?
There's NO difference!"

;)

PeanutGallery

Except that Merry Christmas is never intended for the "Calvinist's non-elect".
And it was obviously never intended for YOUR "chose not to accept Christ as Saviour", since God KNEW from the beginning that they would never be saved, and he never lifted a finger to change it.

"I don't see a difference,
do you see a difference?
There's NO difference!"

;)
There is a difference between:
A) 'predestined/passed over' before the foundation of the world, before any had done neither good or evil, those for whom Christ did not taste death;
B) foreknowledge of those for whom Christ tasted death, and chose to hold the truth in unrighteousness.