Merry Christmas

Mr Laurier

Jesus turned BC on the Calendar to AD.
Happy New year. 2021.

2021 years from God manifest in flesh on this earth. Born of a Virgin.
Actually, Jesus had nothing to do with it. He was simply the marker used by the church when they reformed the calendar.
Hopefully

According to you.

SteveB

Actually, Jesus had nothing to do with it. He was simply the marker used by the church when they reformed the calendar.
Hopefully

According to you.
Curious.....
A non-existent being, used by a community of people, who've built their lives around his teachings, used a change in the calendar, to create a whole new calendar......
o.......... k...........

Mr Laurier

Curious.....
A non-existent being, used by a community of people, who've built their lives around his teachings, used a change in the calendar, to create a whole new calendar......
o.......... k...........
Done by all the desert religions

SteveB

This Christmas people were focused on the wrong things. But it hit here first of the week. The traffic within a mile of shopping centers is 5 times greater than Black Friday.

Merry Christmas.
wow.... my wife and I got ours done sufficiently early. I have no idea what it's like out there now.... We've been working from home since March, and only go out when needed. But, we are going shopping for groceries today, and as Costco is included in that, I suppose we'll find out.

SteveB

The ones of the judeo/christian/islamic complex
It'd be easier to take you seriously had you not included a "desert religion" which didn't happen until 610 years after Jesus died and rose again from the dead.
Please take the time to learn how that works.

Mr Laurier

It'd be easier to take you seriously had you not included a "desert religion" which didn't happen until 610 years after Jesus died and rose again from the dead.
Please take the time to learn how that works.
Huh?
Jesus did not rise from the dead.
Islam is still a part of the complex.

treeplanter

He died to pay the penalty for your sin and God raised him from the dead so you may be justified with God.
You left out some key parts, Steve

I'll fix it for you:

He died to pay the penalty for your sin {which He compels you to commit} and God raised Him from the dead so that you may be justified with God {provided you agree to substitute His judgement for your own in exchange for your salvation}

Last edited: