Michael Flynn Wants Trump To Declare Martial Law

Ignatius

They did not declare martial law nationwide. They also did not do it to upend democracy.
They suspended the constitution. That's what was alleged and I gave you examples of others who did it. Its a brain dead leftist talking point that this is to "upend democracy". You sound like youre 12. BTW skippy no one has declared martial law.

Ignatius

Bb
Lincoln declared martial law in Kentucky. FDR declared martial law in Hawaii. Both did so while fighting a war. Neither one did so to alter an election.
They suspended the constitution. That's what was alleged and I have shown that others did it. There is no martial law. This pathetic whining of yours is tiring.

Michael R2

Bb

They suspended the constitution. That's what was alleged and I have shown that others did it. There is no martial law. This pathetic whining of yours is tiring.
They did not suspend the constitution. They used constitutional powers allowed by US law. Here is a part of Lincoln's proclamation.

Now, therefore, I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws, do hereby declare that in my judgment the public safety especially requires that the suspension of the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus, so proclaimed in the said proclamation of the 15th of September, 1863, be made effectual and be duly enforced in and throughout the said State of Kentucky, and that martial law be for the present established therein. I do therefore hereby require of the military officers in the said State that the privileges of the writ of habeas corpus be effectually suspended within the said State, according to the aforesaid proclamation, and that martial law be established therein, to take effect from the date of this proclamation, the said suspension and establishment of martial law to continue until this proclamation shall be revoked or modified, but not beyond the period when the said rebellion shall have been suppressed or come to an end. And I do hereby require and command as well all military officers as all civil officers and authorities existing or found within the said State of Kentucky to take notice of this proclamation and to give full effect to the same.
The full proclamation is available here:
Proclamation 113—Declaring Martial Law and a Further Suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus in Kentucky | The American Presidency Project (ucsb.edu)

Ignatius

They did not suspend the constitution. They used constitutional powers allowed by US law. Here is a part of Lincoln's proclamation.

The full proclamation is available here:
Proclamation 113—Declaring Martial Law and a Further Suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus in Kentucky | The American Presidency Project (ucsb.edu)
So I said a long time ago others have done it so stop whining and again martial law has NOT actually been declared. Stop whining. What if I say please?

Michael R2

So I said a long time ago others have done it so stop whining and again martial law has NOT actually been declared. Stop whining. What if I say please?
If pointing out facts is whining, then I am guilty as charged. Sorry for wasting your time.

Ignatius

If pointing out facts is whining, then I am guilty as charged. Sorry for wasting your time.
Yes it's a fact other presidents suspended the constitution but you geniuses are here whining that trump MIGHT impose martial law which he has a right to do but he hasn't even done it yet you can't stop whining.

Electric Skeptic

Yes it's a fact other presidents suspended the constitution but you geniuses are here whining that trump MIGHT impose martial law which he has a right to do but he hasn't even done it yet you can't stop whining.
No, it's not a fact. No president has - or could - suspend the constitution.

Authentic Nouveau

"Freshly pardon" the claim/case against him was withdrawn. The President pardoned him, Scum bucket Judge Sullivan still sign off the case and is scratching his head looking for an angle to mess with Flynn. Classical case of a crooked judge and malicious prosecution.