Michael the SDA says

Buzzard

post 31 / 32
Michael the SDA says
"I am another Noah" called to build another Ark

AV Gn 6:11-13 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. 13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
AV Mt 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I am building an ark of safety for GOD's covenant. You have the choice of going with me now or later. Remember, after the door shuts, there is no more mercy from GOD any longer. It's too late, when GOD starts raining judgments.

AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Noah was the ONLY prophet, with GOD's prophecy of impending judgment, of more were lost than saved.

You are now, not ignorant of coming judgments.

Yours in Christ, Michael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well; maybe not;
Just a self "Appointed Watchman"

Michael the SDA says

AV Ezk 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. 8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked [man], thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked [man] shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. 10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins [be] upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live? 11 Say unto them, [As] I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his [righteousness] in the day that he sinneth.

A true watchman warns that unconfessed sins will get 'the righteous's eternal life terminated in GOD's judgment.

It is your opinion to characterize my work for GOD as "an Accuser". Because we can not agree to what is sin.

AV Ro 3:3-6 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. 5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? [Is] God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

Be careful who you defend and/or accuse !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well; could it be SDA is just one of these :devilish: "Deceived" :devilish: Watchmen

Song of Solomon ch. 5
The watchmen that went about the city found me,
they smote me, they wounded me;
the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.

post 31 / 32
AV Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Where is the thread question to start discussion ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Just more proof that SDA is a cult.
You have a protected right here at CARM to state your opinion.

AV Mt 12:34-37 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You have NO protected right before GOD's judgment of "by thy words".

This applies to everyone, even me as an apologist here at CARM.

Yours in Christ, Michael

robycop3

You have a protected right here at CARM to state your opinion.

AV Mt 12:34-37 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You have NO protected right before GOD's judgment of "by thy words".

This applies to everyone, even me as an apologist here at CARM.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Calling SDA a cult is not idle words, but is based on PROOF, such as believing unorthodox false doctrines & having been founded by a quack, charlatan, & false prophet.

Buzzard

and Michael says of Christ
AV Ho 4:16 For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the LORD will feed them as a lamb in a large place.

Are you referring to GOD's people again ???

You know the "heifer" was a type of Christ, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
So according to SDA;
Christ was as Israel was / is
just another "Backslider"

Prologue:
AV Ro 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
and Michael says of Christ
So according to SDA;
Christ was as Israel was / is
just another "Backslider"
That opinion is yours fully to express on CARM, as your words, that will be judged by GOD.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Prologue:
AV Ro 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Calling SDA a cult is not idle words, but is based on PROOF, such as believing unorthodox false doctrines & having been founded by a quack, charlatan, & false prophet.
You can express your opinion and keep it until GOD judges your words. At that point it is too late to repent.

Yours in Christ, Michael

robycop3

Prologue:
AV Ro 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.You can express your opinion and keep it until GOD judges your words. At that point it is too late to repent.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Far as my posts against the SDA, I have nothing to repent of. I won't repent from TELLING THE TRUTH.