Michigan Officials RESCIND Vote Certification

Thistle

Looks like Michigan may be back on the table.

Backup

meh. Trump lost by a landslide. Republican attempts to subvert democracy in favor of authoritarianism, will have to be dealt with in Biden’s first term.

We might see some treason trials.

Thistle

meh. Trump lost by a landslide.
Actually, no . . .
Republican attempts to subvert democracy in favor of authoritarianism, will have to be dealt with in Biden’s first term.
If memory serves Biden's complaint against Trump was that he's not authoritarian enough. He didn't mandate mask wearing.
That I'm almost certain of.

Temujin

Coerce election officials into changing their vote, as happened in this case?
They weren't coerced, despite what they said. They were caught out making different judgements on precincts containing mostly Democrat (black) voters as opposed to mostly white, mostly republican precincts that they were happy to sign off. They were called out for an outrageous, borderline racist attempt to subvert the election process and caved in. After an injection of synthetic moral fibre, they produced their affadavits attempting to rescind their votes, but these have no legal value. It's just another attempt to foster the resentment of the lost and fleece more money from them.

Harry Leggs

Looks like Michigan may be back on the table.
Bullying only goes so far. People do not like to be hounded into some sort of submission to a leftist lynch mob.

18. After the vote, comment period began and dozens of people made personal remarks against me and Mr. Hartmann. The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family. The public comment continued for over two hours and I felt pressured to continue the meeting without a break.

DuckDuckgo the way to go.

Thistle

They weren't coerced,
Not only were they coerced, there if video of the coercion.
despite what they said.
Reality is going to conform to your will, right?
They were caught out making different judgements on precincts containing mostly Democrat (black) voters as opposed to mostly white, mostly republican precincts that they were happy to sign off.
I'm waiting for a factual account of the facts. It may take a while, as we have learned over, and over, and over again.
They were called out for an outrageous, borderline racist attempt to subvert the election process and caved in.
So you are going to lend your voice to the coercion too? You're an adult, no one can enforce sanity on you.
After an injection of synthetic moral fibre, they produced their affadavits attempting to rescind their votes, but these have no legal value. It's just another attempt to foster the resentment of the lost and fleece more money from them.
Well then, it seems odd that this would rise to the level that would warrant a response from you.

Thistle

Bullying only goes so far. People do not like to be hounded into some sort of submission to a leftist lynch mob.

18. After the vote, comment period began and dozens of people made personal remarks against me and Mr. Hartmann. The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family. The public comment continued for over two hours and I felt pressured to continue the meeting without a break.

DuckDuckgo the way to go.
Thanks for those links. Those are great.

Authentic Nouveau

meh. Trump lost by a landslide. Republican attempts to subvert democracy in favor of authoritarianism, will have to be dealt with in Biden’s first term.

THEY HAVE OVER VOTES OF 300% IN MICHIGAN.

2/3RDS OF THE PRECINCTS IN DETROIT HAD 200 TO 300% OVER VOTES.

Talk about popular. Can't get 25 people to show up at a "rally" but he can get people to hop out of their graves to vote twice.

You want to explain Biden's conspiracy?

mica

Coerce election officials into changing their vote, as happened in this case? Yes, coercion is still illegal in America.
saw a news clip of those who did that. That really exposes why so many young kids are bullies at school. they learned it at home from their parents.

Thistle

saw a news clip of those who did that. That really exposes why so many young kids are bullies at school. they learned it at home from their parents.
It was really horrifying. Can you imagine sitting through two hours of that with people docsing you on line?