Michigan Officials RESCIND Vote Certification

Backup

Actually, no . . .
Actuall, yes.

Republicans have only been able to win the majority of votes one time since 1988.

Not even the most rabid Trump cultist is arguing the voting public wants a Republican president.

If Republicans could simply get the most votes, they wouldn’t have to use voter suppression and legal maneuver.

Thistle

Actuall, yes.
Well, no.
Republicans have only been able to win the majority of votes one time since 1988.
We didn't pattern our government after Athens which murdered Socrates, because they took a poll. We patterned it after Rome which had republican government during the Republican era. But you are fee to move to any country whose form of government you are willing to tolerate. Obviously, that is not America.
Not even the most rabid
Rabid? 80 million or so Americans are rabid? Is that a fact?
Trump cultist
Cultist? So they are not only "rabid" but they are "cultist." Are you familiar with the word plausibility? Someone just reading through your post here might reasonably question that.
is arguing the voting public wants a Republican president.
Trump won in a landslide.
If Republicans could simply get the most votes, they wouldn’t have to use voter suppression and legal maneuver.
Counting legal votes is not suppression and following the legal process of our republican government is not a maneuver.

Theo1689

Well, no.

We didn't pattern our government after Athens which murdered Socrates, because they took a poll. We patterned it after Rome which had republican government during the Republican era. But you are fee to move to any country whose form of government you are willing to tolerate. Obviously, that is not America.

I'm not an American, but how does the Pledge of Allegiance go again?:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the _______ for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

And to the ..... WHAT? .... for which [the flag] stands?

What was that word again? ;)

Temujin

nope. He lost and he’s going to be gone in January.

All these OAnon conspiracy theories and temper tantrums aside.
They don't even know the difference between Michigan and Minnesota. On the actual affidavit presented to court Benville Township, Minnesota is claimed to be in Michigan. It only has 82 people, so when a handful more registered on the day of the election, it showed a huge over vote. And as it was Minnesota, they probably all voted for Trump anyway. This is the standard of evidence, and the calibre of the legal team, representing the President of the United States, and being reported throughout the world.

Are you embarrassed yet?

Backup

Oh, how silly of me to disagree with you.

He'll still be here in September.

?
You think Trump won the election?

That’s silly. No one seriously thinks he has a path to victory after losing the popular and electoral votes by so much.

Not even really worth entertaining. Some anti-democracy types fantasize about taking control of the government by some legal loophole against the will of the people, but, I doubt all but the craziest right-wing Fascist-types want that.

Thistle

You think Trump won the election?
How did Sidney put it? Oh yes, "In a landslide."
That’s silly.
I'm shattered.
No one seriously thinks he has a path to victory
With the possible exception of the 80 million people who voted for him.
after losing the popular and electoral votes by so much.
Biden lost the popular vote too.
Not even really worth entertaining.
By all means, don't entertain it. Eighty million is company, eighty million and one is a crowd.
Some anti-democracy types fantasize about taking control of the government by some legal loophole against the will of the people, but, I doubt all but the craziest right-wing Fascist-types want that.
Biden lost . . . he lost the popular vote . . . Biden lost.

Harry Leggs

I'm shattered.

By all means, don't entertain it. Eighty million is company, eighty million and one is a crowd.

They are already by-passing senile Joe and directing questions to Kamala at interviews. Joe is being usurped and is not even in the drivers seat. We may see an in house fight between Dem factions for control.
No matter how it plays out old Joe will end up losing on this one. Makes me wonder if his wife has any clue of what is in her future with Joe. Also have to wonder if they will go after Trump and family if they gain power. It would not surprise me. If the left is not stomped, they will retaliate. The left not wimps like civilized Repubs. Not going to beat the left playing by the rules when they do not.

Backup

I'm shattered.

That is so divorced from reality, it’s not worth taking seriously.

Still, I guess it is a useful insight into you people’s minds. You don’t recognize that you are attempting (pathetically) to subvert democracy. You really believe all that crazy, QAnon, conspiracy stuff.

Thistle

They are already by-passing senile Joe and directing questions to Kamala at interviews. Joe is being usurped and is not even in the drivers seat. We may see an in house fight between Dem factions for control. No matter how it plays out old Joe will end up losing on this one. Makes me wonder if his wife has any clue of what is in her future with Joe.
That reminds me of something I saw in a movie:

Also have to wonder if they will go after Trump and family if they gain power. It would not surprise me. If the left is not stomped, they will retaliate. The left not wimps like civilized Repubs. Not going to beat the left playing by the rules when they do not.
Nothing is more merciless than cowardice.

Electric Skeptic

I'm not an American, but how does the Pledge of Allegiance go again?:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the _______ for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

And to the ..... WHAT? .... for which [the flag] stands?

What was that word again? ;)
America remains a democracy.

DeSanto

They weren't coerced, despite what they said. They were caught out making different judgements on precincts containing mostly Democrat (black) voters as opposed to mostly white, mostly republican precincts that they were happy to sign off. They were called out for an outrageous, borderline racist attempt to subvert the election process and caved in. After an injection of synthetic moral fibre, they produced their affadavits attempting to rescind their votes, but these have no legal value. It's just another attempt to foster the resentment of the lost and fleece more money from them.
I think the race card thing has FINALLY been over-played. Practical everyone is a racist now, so who cares if you call them one. 😂

Methinks thou hath protesteth too much.

Electric Skeptic

Is that why it has an "Electoral college", because it is ruled by popular vote?

Last time I checked, it was a Constitutional Republic.
Nice try, tho.... ;)
A constitutional republic is a type of democracy. It has an electoral college because that is one aspect of its particular type of democracy.

Consult a dictionary and learn.

Carol

A constitutional republic is a type of democracy. It has an electoral college because that is one aspect of its particular type of democracy.

Consult a dictionary and learn.

In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority.

Electric Skeptic

In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority.
Which contradicts nothing that I've said and in no way shows that the US is not a democracy.

Again, a republic is a type of democracy.