Mike Pence opens up

Thanks for your irrational self refutation.
lap
"conspiracy theory" is very popular by you ultra leftists and is applied like an N-word insult toward Conservatives. In fact one leftist hit the like button on your screed.

Wyoming is a red state/conservatives.
Obviously anyone with half a brain can see she didn't get any Conservative votes. In fact she asked her leftist friends to vote for her and that explains why she was clobbered with a 32 point margin of loss instead of 90%.

Leftists like your self use the "conspiracy theory" reference when you have no tangible argument.

Conspiracy theorist is Left winger lingo popular with vibe, @Backup, @inertia etc.
Thanks for applying your left winger marker.

Hunter Biden laptop was placed into the "conspiracy theory" category by Biden and his left winger surrogates.
Keep reading your fake news and conspiracy theories. They are conspiracy theories and NOTHING like using the n word.

Thanks for your irrational self refutation.
lap
"conspiracy theory" is very popular by you ultra leftists and is applied like an N-word insult toward Conservatives. In fact one leftist hit the like button on your screed.

Wyoming is a red state/conservatives.
Obviously anyone with half a brain can see she didn't get any Conservative votes. In fact she asked her leftist friends to vote for her and that explains why she was clobbered with a 32 point margin of loss instead of 90%.

Leftists like your self use the "conspiracy theory" reference when you have no tangible argument.

Conspiracy theorist is Left winger lingo popular with vibe, @Backup, @inertia etc.
Thanks for applying your left winger marker.

Hunter Biden laptop was placed into the "conspiracy theory" category by Biden and his left winger surrogates.
And here we see a classic example of projection. Leftist is an insult and you so desperately want others to have words like that but, alas you are wrong.

Cheney hits back as Pence says January 6 committee has ‘no right’ to testimony​

The chair and vice-chair of the January 6 committee hit back after Mike Pence said they had “no right” to his testimony about the Capitol attack, and claimed they presided over a “partisan” investigation.

Lizard Cheney is very popular with left wingers that have an ungodly hatred of Trump and Christian Conservatives.

I'm choosing to believe that you did not read my response in its entirety for whatever reason.

Here was my answer:

"
... In the case of the Oath Keepers, a recording of a meeting with Stewart Rhodes by one of its own members was given to the FBI in November 2020 with an apprehension that the Oath Keepers were “going to war with the United States government". Here the FBI did not contact this member until he was interviewed in March 2021.

In addition, the "FBI received at least 20 independent pieces of intelligence between November 9 and January 6, from sources including sister agencies, social media platforms, and public officials". According to the link sited above, "“a sizeable percentage of the employee population…felt sympathetic to the group that stormed the Capitol.”
"

So, the reason was because a sizeable percentage of FBI agents favored the insurrection and Trump's false assertion that he won the election.

Many agents didn't want to stop it.

___
Going to war with the United States and Wray calls Jan. 6 an act of domestic terror to the US Senate and what does Wray not say? Wray does not say they had FBI agents embedded in Oath keepers and Proud Boys who were going to war with the United States and were domestic terrorists and Wray did not stop Jan.6. Wray feigns ignorance about agents embedded in both groups. How could Wray not know his own agents were under the covers in Oath Keepers and Proud Boys? The worst act sine 9/11 but the difference being there was no FBI agents on the planes to stop and if they were then perhaps they also did nothing to stop it all just like Jan. 6. Your explanation for their malfeasance falls short. A more believable is they wanted it all to happen. J. 6 correlated with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor and you have the audacity to bring up conspiracy theories? Your posts are unimpressive and filtereed thru your obvious bias, not detached analysis with the goal as truth. Truth and facts exist independent of your little partisan schemes.

By the by, whatever happened with the lady who discovered the J.6 pipebombs at the RNC? How come we have not heard from her? And this? Harris and all the SS guys just feet away from the pipebomb and nobbody saw it?

WASHINGTON—On Tuesday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) sent a letter to U.S. Secret Service Director James Murray regarding the Secret Service’s protection of then-Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on January 6, 2021. According to reports, Harris was at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters the morning of January 6, 2021. Prior to her arrival at the DNC headquarters, the Secret Service reportedly swept the areas in and around that location. However, they apparently did not discover a pipe bomb that had been reportedly placed there the night before.

“Given that Secret Service reportedly swept the areas in and around the DNC headquarters prior to Harris’ arrival on January 6, 2021, it seems odd that agents did not immediately discover the pipe bomb that was reportedly located next to a park bench at that location,” the senator wrote.

Last edited:
That is not an accusation. Your accusation is false. It is an accurate observation. You devote almost all of your disagreements against Trump and Christian conservatives.
By the way, the people that hit the likes button on your posts are also far left. Far left. We can see the frequency of your hitting the "likes button" on their comments.

You can't fool anybody.

You have no professional training in studying human behavior.
The FBI goes and grabs cell phones from Nunes and Scott Perry and do Repubs not think the FBI will not go after them and their families? Anyone associated with them like supporters? Because they are all deemed donstic terrorists or extremists? Repubs better get off their behinds.

The FBI goes and grabs cell phones from Nunes and Scott Perry and do Repubs not think the FBI will not go after them and their families? Anyone associated with them like supporters? Because they are all deemed donstic terrorists or extremists? Repubs better get off their behinds.
Watch the FBI getting armed to torment political opponents and The House has the opportunity to block funding.

Watch the FBI getting armed to torment political opponents and The House has the opportunity to block funding.
I would do everything i could to rain of their parade if they are acting like jackboot gestapo against Biden political opponents. They do not merit any consideration. They even did it to the my pillow guy.

.... Your explanation for their malfeasance falls short.

1.) It was not "my" explanation. - email

direct quote :

"There's no good way to say it, so I'll just be direct: from my first-hand and second-hand information from conversations since January 6th there is, at best, a sizable percentage of the employee population that felt sympathetic to the group that stormed the Capitol, and said it was no different than the BLM protests of last summer. Several also lamented that the only reason this violent activity is getting more attention is because of "political correctness".

Here the employee population is FBI's employee population.

A more believable is they wanted it all to happen.

2.) err...^that^ is essentially what i said.

Quoting myself:

So, the reason was because a sizeable percentage of FBI agents favored the insurrection and Trump's false assertion that he won the election.

Many agents didn't want to stop it.

___

___

Last edited:
The left winger world circling the drain.

The Northern huckster TrooDolt seizing trucker bank accounts.

Calling parents of students terrorists.

Citation, please.
The Citation is a family of business jets by Cessna that started in 1972 with the entry into service of the first model. In the fifty years following the 1969 first flight, more than 7,500 Citations were delivered, forming the largest business jet fleet. Deliveries reached 8,000 by 2022, while logging over 41 million flight hours.

My friend Velma Wallace (Mrs Dwane Leon Wallace (October 29, 1911 – December 21, 1989 Nephew of Clyde Cessna)flew a single engine Turbo Centurion. She was largest shareholder. Wallace ran Cessna.

Back