Mistake In Translation - Galatians 5:17

e v e

The typical word for this body is Flesh.

See Romans 8.

This is the flesh. Die to it.
Not His.

CharismaticLady

no you misunderstand Paul.

No, do you. Read in context Romans 7:14-23 and tell me if you believe that is a born again Christian. If you read it in context you cannot possibly come to that erroneous conclusion that is someone after the Law. It is about someone right in the middle of the Law, and before Christ and the Spirit.

e v e

Another error is in 1 John 3:9 when the translators added practice to soften the one time commit.
the main context of the NT is prophets. restoring eden: the resurrection body is the eden body , the birthright restored. the 144k sons and daughters are returning to eden (as new creation)

Everything Christ did agrees with prophets. All of scripture is to undo the fall which cosmologically separates us from paradise right now. Christ as Deity made possible for us to be saved. Being saved is at the Change to our imperishable being: His original creation.

Both prophets and NT explain this earth is to be destroyed. Flesh cannot inherit paradise etc.
No, do you. Read in context Romans 8:14-23 and tell me if you believe that is a born again Christian. If you read it in context you cannot possibly come to that erroneous conclusion that is someone after the Law.
you misunderstand law.

there are only two and have always only been 2.

1 is His eden nature and its reality: Life

2 The other is the law (and realm) of sin and death.

Romans 8 explains it.

CharismaticLady

eve, I just got up for an ice pack so I'm going back to bed, sis. Good night. Go over the OP again, and compare the wording in Roman 7 to Galatians 5:17

Know that in Galatians 5:17, spirit with a small s is the same as mind, and THAT is what is being quoted from Romans 7:25. When you understand that. you won't make the mistake of believing you can be in both the carnal nature and the born again nature at the same time. The Holy Spirit frees us from the carnal nature. See it! Believe it! Free yourself from the dead doctrines of the Reformation. Revelation 3:1

e v e

At the Change Then will be our salvation.

His souls until then have His promise

but still must stay attent against the sin nature.

it is a foreign nature and will destroy the soul of not restrained.

e v e

eve, I just got up for an ice pack so I'm going back to bed, sis. Good night. Go over the OP again, and compare the wording in Roman 7 to Galatians 5:17

Know that in Galatians 5:17, spirit with a small s is the same as mind, and THAT is what is being quoted from Romans 7:25. When you understand that. you won't make the mistake of believing you can be in both the carnal nature and the born again nature at the same time. The Holy Spirit frees us from the carnal nature. See it! Believe it! Free yourself from the dead doctrines of the Reformation. Revelation 3:1
im sorry you feel that way.

e v e

you can be in both natures —- the realms overlap.. and are at war, which paul states. and he is speaking to christians about this. all souls belonging to Him yet suffering trials because of this prison (body).

a soul is of His realm created by Him

but the corrupt flesh and Self is not His.

Last edited:

e v e

That's the natural carnal nature, NOT the born again nature the Holy Spirit creates in us. Our new nature partakes of the divine nature of GOD!
the born again is at the change.

all you did was sense your true nature... your soul…

but the de facto is not realized while still in this perishable flesh. for it is not righteous.

legally christ saved by making it possible for us to return to eden.

de facto that saving is at the Change paul describes.