Mohamad as an old man married and had sex with a young girl.

All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

the first time she had menstruation was in the battle of Tabook.

It is known that ‘Aa’ishah may Allaah be pleased with her was nine years old when the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) consummated the marriage with her in the first year of his Hijrah (migration) [to Madeenah], while the battle of Tabook took place in the ninth year of Hijrah, which was when the last battles took place.

To conclude, the Prophet's sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, marriage to ‘A’ishah
 may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  her
was intended to strengthen the relationship with his friend and companion in hijrah (emigration), Abu Bakr
 may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  him
. When he, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, married her in Shawwal, during the eleventh year since the start of his mission, she was six. He consummated the marriage with her seven months after the hijrah, in Shawwal, and she was nine at that time. She was a virgin and was the only virgin that he, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, married. He delayed the consummation of marriage until she became nine, the age at which a girl in this region, during that era, would usually attain puberty, menstruate, and be fit for sexual intercourse and procreation.

This is the meaning of the previous hadiths

Sahih Muslim 1422c or
Sunan Abu Dawud 4932 or

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Quran -Surah 65.4.
, the Quranic verse talks about the number of days of divorce that the divorced woman awaits
Or pregnant

Even the lineage of Christ their God or the Son of God, as they say, doubt about it and accuse Mary of adultery and the Qur’an said that Mary was innocent of adultery

This is not my words about Mary's small marriage to Youssef, 90 years

But these texts of your Bible, is your book unreliable? !!!!!!!!

How do we trust a book that contains killing, adultery, usury in salvation in the hereafter

see here
A mistake in the lineage of Jesus in the Bible

نصراني يدعي أن الكتاب المقدس ليس فيه تناقضات ففاجأه ش.عثمان بن فاروق

Last edited:
All perfect praise be to Allah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, and that Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.

the first time she had menstruation was in the battle of Tabook.

It is known that ‘Aa’ishah may Allaah be pleased with her was nine years old when the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) consummated the marriage with her in the first year of his Hijrah (migration) [to Madeenah], while the battle of Tabook took place in the ninth year of Hijrah, which was when the last battles took place.

To conclude, the Prophet's sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, marriage to ‘A’ishah
 may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  her
was intended to strengthen the relationship with his friend and companion in hijrah (emigration), Abu Bakr
 may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  him
. When he, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, married her in Shawwal, during the eleventh year since the start of his mission, she was six. He consummated the marriage with her seven months after the hijrah, in Shawwal, and she was nine at that time. She was a virgin and was the only virgin that he, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, married. He delayed the consummation of marriage until she became nine, the age at which a girl in this region, during that era, would usually attain puberty, menstruate, and be fit for sexual intercourse and procreation.

This is the meaning of the previous hadiths

Sahih Muslim 1422c or
Sunan Abu Dawud 4932 or

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Quran -Surah 65.4.
, the Quranic verse talks about the number of days of divorce that the divorced woman awaits
Or pregnant
You have not answered the question.

Sahih Muslim 1422c and Sunan Abu Dawud 4932 show Aisha had not reached puberty.

Even the lineage of Christ their God or the Son of God, as they say, doubt about it and accuse Mary of adultery and the Qur’an said that Mary was innocent of adultery

This is not my words about Mary's small marriage to Youssef, 90 years

But these texts of your Bible, is your book unreliable? !!!!!!!!

How do we trust a book that contains killing, adultery, usury in salvation in the hereafter

see here
A mistake in the lineage of Jesus in the Bible

نصراني يدعي أن الكتاب المقدس ليس فيه تناقضات ففاجأه ش.عثمان بن فاروق

Joseph aged 90 when he married Mary is not reliable history.

Mathew, Mark, Luke and John are reliable.

Luke 1:28 And having come in, the angel said to her, “Rejoice, highly favoured one, the Lord is with

you; blessed are you among WOMEN!” (γυνή).

Prove to me where the Injel / New testament contains killing, adultery, usury in salvation in the hereafter.

Your Quran is full of killing and Mohmad sexually immoral.

See here. The lineage of Jesus in the Bible explained.

1-

Sahih Muslim 1422c and Sunan Abu Dawud 4932

These two hadiths describe the marriage between the Prophet and Aisha in a general way, without details

But in other hadiths, talked about Lady Aisha’s puberty

When she married the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Here we have Aisha explicitly from here narrations state that she had reached puberty ever since her parents had been following Islam

The Prophet, peace be upon him, visited her in her father's house, and she reached of puberty

This is her saying

Narrated AISHA: I had seen my parents following Islam since I attained the age of PUBERTY. Not a day passed but the Prophet visited us, both in the mornings and evenings.”

[18] Sahih al-Bukhari volume 1, Book 8, Hadith 465

In fact, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) did not take consummate the marriage till she reached the age of puberty and was able to bear having sexual intercourse. For that reason, she may Allaah be pleased with her used to say, "When a girl reaches the age of nine, she becomes a woman." [Ahmad and At-Tirmithi] Imaam Ash-Shaafi'i may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “I saw a grandmother who was only twenty-one years old.” This means that she and her daughter as well became pregnant before the age of ten years.

This also affirms that that Aisha’s statement that when a girl reaches the age of nine she becomes a woman is medically true!. And it also means that she was physically mature for the consumation! As we saw by here own words.

the enemies of Islam who practice adultery and homosexuality

And they drink alcohol, usury and gambling

We tell them
If your words are correct on Islam, why do millions of people kiss Islam?

Therefore, I always say that Islam must be studied in specialized Islamic centers

and not anti-Islamic websites
The prophets of God and the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them
They are the supervision of people, God sent them to guide people

And why do we marvel at the accusations of God's enemies to the prophets
Look at their book

1-

Adultery

Biblical absurdities about the prophets

the absurdities attributed to the prophets and pious men found in the "holy" bible. As a Muslim, we do not recognize this nonsense. The prophets, peace be upon them, are innocent of this gossip.

When we read the Bible, as Muslims, we come across certain absurdities such as the prophet Lot (as) who allegedly slept with his two daughters under the influence of alcohol ,

or David (as) who would have committed adultery with Uri's wife and would have had her husband killed in order to marry her then,

Aaron (as) who would have made the idol of the golden calf which perverts the sons of Israel, Solomon (as) his polytheistic life because of his wives, etc. May God preserve us from saying such nonsense about the best men who walked this earth.

Now let's see another absurdity attributed to the prophet Noah (as).

The tragic episode of Noah's nudity

We read in Genesis chapter 9, 22-23 this:

“Noah, first a farmer planted a vineyard. He drank of his wine and got drunk, and lay naked in the midst of his tent. Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside.But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

The first thing that shocks here is seeing the prophet Noah (as) getting drunk to the point of undressing while remaining naked “in the middle of his tent”. Besides this absurdity attributed to this noble prophet, there is another ...

What to say after all this?

God revealed the Qur'an to the Prophet Muhammad to correct the previous books

God forbids usury, adultery, alcohol, gambling, pork, incest,

However, we find in the Bible that these calamities are not prohibited in some parts of it

And Christians do it openly and attribute it to Christ and they are not ashamed

Christians are deceived by the devil

Because their book contains these taboos

But the Qur'an forbids that

Islam is the final message

God says in the Quran

(85) And whoever desires other than Islām as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

see here

scandal

أحمد ديدات -- عتاد الجهاد -- كينيا -- مترجم

2-

Incitement to murder

Let us see the black history of the enemies, which is considered a disgrace to them
and
We tell them to clean themselves first

1.Christ (peace be upon him) said:

“34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to turn

‘a man against his father,

a daughter against her mother,

a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.”

Matthew 10:34-39

2.Christ (peace be upon him) said:

“…and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one”

Luke 22:36

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Again you are wrong. Sahih Muslim 1422c and Sunan Abu Dawud 4932 talk about Aisha playing with DOLLS when married to Mohamad. Only little girls played with DOLLS. Not women who have reached puberty.

This is the "Old Joseph Foolishness" that some Roman Catholics spread as a "Work around" for their phony "Perpetual Virgin" garbage. I.e.: Jesus' "Brothers" and "Sisters" are JOSEPH'S Kids from a former marriage, Joseph "never actually MARRIED Mary", but was only her "Protector", until He died.

This is easily demonstrated to be FALSE, since Jesus READ IN THE TEMPLE as His custom was (Luke 4:16).

JOSEPH would be the one to read in the temple as head of the family, and in Joseph's absence, the honor would pass to the eldest SON, from his previous Marriage.
So you're acknowledging that Jesus was Joseph's true son and there was no virgin birth.

But we see Jesus reading, indicating the HE was the eldest Son, and that there WERE NO SONS from an imaginary "first marriage".
Where did you get the idea that the oldest in the household is the only one to read from the Torah?

There are 7 aliyot, calling up to the Torah. The 1st Kohen, 2nd Levi, and 3 thru 7 Israeli. Customarily everyone reads for themselves unless one can't, so someone else, Baal Qore would read for them.

Last edited:
Back