More freedom please

For anyone so confused that our new right wing is pure evil look no further.

Imagine the great things he would accomplish as potus.
BTW Einstein the county where justice kavanaugh lives has an ordinance that says no protesting “in front of or adjacent to any private residence.”

Leftist maggots love the law when it goes in one direction

Hey I get it. No peaceful protests screw the 1st amendment. This country is doomed.
What does the Florida constitution say about protesting in front of homes? De Santis takes an oath to defend the constitution of Florida not the US.

BTW in the county where justice kavanaugh lives there is an ordinance that prohibits protesting “in front of or adjacent to any private residence.” Save your whining for your mommy

So you support unfettered second amendment rights? Excellent my brother!!! You don't think much before you post do you?
Isn't the Land of the Free actually run by HOAs, who decide what you can grow in your own front gardens and can fine you for not pruning your shrubs on time? Rather like the soviet committees in the old USSR.

Isn't the Land of the Free actually run by HOAs, who decide what you can grow in your own front gardens and can fine you for not pruning your shrubs on time? Rather like the soviet committees in the old USSR.
HOAs are not everywhere. But if someone buys a house in such a community, the HOA is part of the contract. Personally I would never buy a house in such a community

HOAs are not everywhere. But if someone buys a house in such a community, the HOA is part of the contract. Personally I would never buy a house in such a community
Thanks. I read about them this morning for the first time and was astounded at the way life in the suburbs is controlled by such committees. Why do people put up with it? Spying on your neighbours is like living in East Germany.

Thanks. I read about them this morning for the first time and was astounded at the way life in the suburbs is controlled by such committees. Why do people put up with it? Spying on your neighbours is like living in East Germany.
Usually the houses are move in ready and do not require remodeling. And many people are looking for a neighborhood where all the houses look simular.

No one is required to live where an HOA makes the rules, Columbo. You people are really stupid

Back