More indicators of the lack of morals

balshan

I just noticed this article on my news feed about the RCC and shows how it still wants to hide things. This time it is about money matters.

Libero Milone was hired to fix the Vatican's 2015 banking problems but what he allegedly ended up facing was threats and a forced resignation by prickly and paranoid clerics. Now he's suing for $9.25 million.

The Daily Beast reported that Milone, a former CEO of Deloitte in Italy, was hired to bring the Vatican bank back into "compliance with international norms on money laundering." Instead, he and his assistant say they were the ones who were falsely investigated, stolen from, harassed and ultimately shoved out, all for doing the work the Pope asked.

“We did the right thing, we never spied, we have been honest, we did what we had to do, but unfortunately what we had to do was very embarrassing,” Milone told Vaticanisti reporters. “I didn’t know that I would find cardinals putting money in their pocket, but I found it. And I told [the pope].”

I wonder if an out of court settlement will happen, so that it does not go to court and keeps the details quiet. It will be interesting to see if there is any truth behind it all. But the rumours about the RCC bank have been around for decades.

I just noticed this article on my news feed about the RCC and shows how it still wants to hide things. This time it is about money matters.

Libero Milone was hired to fix the Vatican's 2015 banking problems but what he allegedly ended up facing was threats and a forced resignation by prickly and paranoid clerics. Now he's suing for $9.25 million.

The Daily Beast reported that Milone, a former CEO of Deloitte in Italy, was hired to bring the Vatican bank back into "compliance with international norms on money laundering." Instead, he and his assistant say they were the ones who were falsely investigated, stolen from, harassed and ultimately shoved out, all for doing the work the Pope asked.

“We did the right thing, we never spied, we have been honest, we did what we had to do, but unfortunately what we had to do was very embarrassing,” Milone told Vaticanisti reporters. “I didn’t know that I would find cardinals putting money in their pocket, but I found it. And I told [the pope].”

The

I wonder if an out of court settlement will happen, so that it does not go to court and keeps the details quiet. It will be interesting to see if there is any truth behind it all. But the rumours about the RCC bank have been around for decades.

The children of God don't need a worldly investigation to know; they already know.

Jesus doesn't do international banking.

You will know them by their fruits.

The Pharisees were lovers of money.

Back