(2) Paul is not your best proof text for dealing with women in the church. Paul hated women! He told women shut their stupid mouths in church, and cover up their stupid heads (1 Cor. 11, 14). He also taught that it is better to remain single than to get married (1 Cor. 7).
1) Do other Mormons agree with the above opinion?
2) Did Paul ever write, "I hate women!"?
3) Did Paul ever say that women had "stupid mouths"?
4) Did Paul ever say that women had "stupid heads"?
5) Did Paul only teach that it was good for "women" to be single, or was that meant for men, too?
I see "hatred of women" in these comments, but it sure isn't by Paul!