Mormons are required to earn each blessing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you have no clue to Christ true Church, you are a gentile.
Oh, yes she does! THAT is why she is NO LONGER a member of the LDS church! She has found out, by God's actual word, the Bible, that your church is NOT the true church of the true Jesus Christ of the Bible!

But don't forget what the Bible says about the Gentiles!

Romans 9:

22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, 23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— 24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25 As indeed he says in Hosea,

“Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’
and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’”

Paul under guidance of the Holy Spirit, is applying this verse to the Gentile believers. So, if your church wants to arrogantly apply the word "Gentile" to non-Mormons, then go ahead--because God's Holy word says He has made Gentiles HIS people by grace through faith in Jesus Christ our Lord!

Acts 15:
14 Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take from them a people for his name. 15 And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written,

16 “‘After this I will return,
and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen;
I will rebuild its ruins,
and I will restore it,
17 that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord,
and all the Gentiles who are called by my name,
says the Lord, who makes these things 18 known from of old.’
And:

One in Christ​

11 Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called “the uncircumcision” by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands— 12 remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility 15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, 16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. 17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens,[d] but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by[e] the Spirit.

So Maggie is in good company! The company of true believers in the true Jesus Christ of the Bible.

Sacred is sacred, God will not be mocked!
Then why the mockery of God with the Temple Endowment ceremony in your so-called "temples"? Why the butchery of what is actually written in Genesis in the creation of the world and mankind, in the video shown to the people in the ceremony? This entire ceremony is demonic from start to finish and a total mockery of the true God in Christ Jesus and the true Gospel message!

Denouncing.

Well! I will add that to my vocabulary. I first thought you must have had one of those teeny tiny little correction elves in your device that was falling down on the job.
Used to be a LDS Saint who paid little attention to doctrine. Now has been chained down by Lucifer and deceived into believing in latter Day Christian Churches that preach the precepts of man...

how do you know she paid "little attention"? Were you there with her, when she was a Mormon? No, Christ set her free with the truth and it is the LDSers who are deceived and chained by Satan's lies.
So you're without doubt, misinformed and deceived also...
No, without doubt, I most certainly am NOT. Your church teaches lies, false doctrines, that lead its people astray from the true gospel of the true Jesus Christ of the Bible. We have proven that by comparing what your church teaches with what the Bible actually says--and by proving that JS was a lying false prophet. Jesus said we would know false prophets by their fruit. And Smith bore bad fruit.

Last edited:
Yes, you have no clue to Christ true Church, you are a gentile.
According to a Mormon church General Patriarch, Eldred G. Smith, I was born into the tribe of Ephraim. “Under the covenant.”

Now I’m a follower of Christ. If that makes me a gentile, I’ll take it.

According to a Mormon church General Patriarch, Eldred G. Smith, I was born into the tribe of Ephraim. “Under the covenant.”

You would be in good company Magdalena, as God has made Gentiles HIS beloved people, through Christ Jesus our Lord.

that won't automatically make it Christian.
What makes it Christian is if they believe the follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter if we actually do, that's not part of the definition of a Christian. That's why u all get to call yourself Christians.

So, Jesus Christ isn't our Savior? That's who we believe is the Savior of the world.
Sure you do....the Jesus Christ that is the actual brother to Satan in the supposed pre-mortal existence, both sons of your flesh and blood HF....that is NOT the Jesus Christ of the Bible.

And, if someone did, I'd that was a pretty good sign that it showed respect.
Oh, really? OR it could be a tactic to make themselves look legit, when they are not. Like your church! Your church has zero respect for the true Jesus Christ of the Bible since it makes Jesus Christ and Satan actual brothers in the supposed, pre-mortal existence. Sons of your false god, one of many in the universe.

What makes it Christian is if they believe the follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Which your church does NOT. Show us where Jesus taught that polygamy was part of the "new and everlasting covenant" and that it was okay for JS to marry young, teen-aged girls, and other men's wives....where He taught the necessity of building multiple "temples" all over the world in which to perform what amounts to warmed-over Masonic rituals with an LDS twist....where the participants watch a video showing a butchered and perverted version of the creation and fall into sin stories from Genesis.
It doesn't matter if we actually do, that's not part of the definition of a Christian. That's why u all get to call yourself Christians.
Show us from the Bible where Jesus tells us we must follow Mormon rules and regulations, in order to be a "Christian."

What makes it Christian is if they believe the follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter if we actually do, that's not part of the definition of a Christian. That's why u all get to call yourself Christians.
It does matter if you follow the actual teachings of Jesus.

Sure you do
Yep. We sure do. There is only one Jesus that anyone claims is our Savior. Your accusations are merely smoke and mirrors. We may disagree on what He taught, but there can be no confusion about who He is or that we both focus our adoration upon the same being. We just have to make that clear and point out your weak propaganda.
do....the Jesus Christ that is the actual brother to Satan in the supposed pre-mortal existence
What other father is out there that Satan would have a different one? Clearly, the Bible teaches that Jesus is the first born of all creation, that would indicate that anything that came after him would be a brother unless you can produce another entity in the heavens that is creating things.

There is a gaping hole in your argument. You seem unwilling to address it.

Oh, really
It is certainly more than any church that decided to name themselves after a man. It must have been obvious to them that they couldn't all have the same name since they all had difference theologies. Today, they try to erase their folly by claiming they all have the truth, which isn't possible.
OR it could be a tactic to make themselves look legit,
So, you religion's tactic was to make themselves look illegitimate?

The fact remains, our church is named after Jesus Christ. Anyone who cares to look can see that.
Like your church! Your church has zero respect for the true Jesus Christ
Again, obviously not true. Just take a look at the name of all those other false church's that are named after men. That would put our church one over our critics' churches.

You're not going to win this one until your churches Change their name. You don't seem the recognize the problem with these thousands of churches that can't all have the name of Jesus Christ on them. They all carved a niche out of the religion market because they can't be the one true church. At least Roger Williams was forward looking, knowing that the true church would be restored. Set up a church after the name of a man while looking for Christ's church to be restored. Those that didn't recognize that were just in it for the money, IMO.

Then why the mockery of God with the Temple Endowment ceremony in your so-called "temples"? Why the butchery of what is actually written in Genesis in the creation of the world and mankind, in the video shown to the people in the ceremony? This entire ceremony is demonic from start to finish and a total mockery of the true God in Christ Jesus and the true Gospel message!
You seem to think your are a expert on Temple Ordinances, yet you never been through one... so you have to go to another source for your information and asking LDS Saints is not going to work edit per mod

Last edited by a moderator:

You have rejected your blessings so there are no promises for any Ephraimites who rebel..

I have the hide of a rhinoceros when it comes to debating. :) Been doing it on CARM for over 20 years.
20 years and what have you proven.... nada. The question is why do you continue when you have been proven wrong so many times..

Which your church does NOT.
LOL. You're not paying attention.
Show us where Jesus taught that polygamy was part of the "new and everlasting covenant" and that it was okay for JS to marry young, teen-aged girls, and other men's wives
I can't help it if u want to close your eyes to the biblical text. Polygamy is a biblical thing. Jesus came from a polygamist family. His mother was betrothed to be married, got pregnant and then married the guy after all. Have you forgotten how old she was? If you really believe the tripe you just spewed then you would reject Abraham, Isaac and most definitely Jacob. Not to mention Moses. Polygamy was built into the law, so much so that it was presented to Jesus as an argument against the resurrection.

I don't see an issue with any of this. I own our polygamist past. We no longer practice it as it was practiced in the early years of the church. It had its purpose, that purpose has now been fulfilled such the work for the dead can continue without question.
He taught the necessity of building multiple "temples" all over the world
Revelations. It is clear from the Bible that, in the last days, temples will be so prevalent that it could not be the one Jerusalem temple as all nations kindreds and tongues would worship in them day and night. It seems that only God's true church would have those temples which they do. The really sad thing is that you all can't see these shortcomings.
Show us from the Bible where Jesus tells us we must follow Mormon rules and regulations, in order to be a "Christian."
We don't need the Bible for that. "Christian" is an English word and I've given you the English definition of the word. Show me from the Bible where it has a different definition. You may make up any definition you like within your cliche, but in order to communicate with the rest of the English speaking world you have to use a more commonly accepted standard. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the world does not revolve around your religion.

LOL. You're not paying attention.

I can't help it if u want to close your eyes to the biblical text. Polygamy is a biblical thing. Jesus came from a polygamist family. His mother was betrothed to be married, got pregnant and then married the guy after all. Have you forgotten how old she was? If you really believe the tripe you just spewed then you would reject Abraham, Isaac and most definitely Jacob. Not to mention Moses. Polygamy was built into the law, so much so that it was presented to Jesus as an argument against the resurrection.

I don't see an issue with any of this. I own our polygamist past. We no longer practice it as it was practiced in the early years of the church. It had its purpose, that purpose has now been fulfilled such the work for the dead can continue without question.

Revelations. It is clear from the Bible that, in the last days, temples will be so prevalent that it could not be the one Jerusalem temple as all nations kindreds and tongues would worship in them day and night. It seems that only God's true church would have those temples which they do. The really sad thing is that you all can't see these shortcomings.

We don't need the Bible for that. "Christian" is an English word and I've given you the English definition of the word. Show me from the Bible where it has a different definition. You may make up any definition you like within your cliche, but in order to communicate with the rest of the English speaking world you have to use a more commonly accepted standard. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the world does not revolve around your religion.
It was part of the restoration... all things would be restored... Question, what was lost that needed to be restored... they have no answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back