Mother Lastest Update

Mother went home to the Lord.
Thank you everyone.
I feel like I lost my little child.
Heart wrenching, yet good for her!
The Lord is to be praised!
The Lord is Risen!
Alleluia.
I would be disingenuous if I didn't let everyone know, I'm a wreck and I need prayer. Mother has been like my little child for quite some time. Thank you.

Thank you everyone.
The Lord is Risen!
Alleluia.
I would be disingenuous if I didn't let everyone know, I'm a wreck and I need prayer. Mother has been like my little child for quite some time. Thank you.
Praying for you. There is no suffering in heaven!

Thank you everyone.
The Lord is Risen!
Alleluia.
Prayers for comfort for you. She’s in a good place, with her savior. No more suffering. Let the good memories and love heal you. Many blessings.

I lost my mother in 1989 to breast cancer. She was 58. She got it at first right after I was born, They removed her breast but it came back in 1983. She fought it for about 6 years. She was very strong and endured the chemo and radiation. I lived at home at that time. My future wife and I took care of her and spent a lot of time with her. It was a blessing to have had that time. When she died I remember crying so hard it hurt. I also felt quite an emptiness because I was so use to spending that time with her.
I am sorry for your loss. In time the pain will lessen and there will be those wonderful memories. Your mom is in a wonderful place and all suffering is over for her.

Unfortunately, we lost our younger daughter in Feb 2019. She was just shy of her 24th birthday. She was on a morning run when she collapsed and died. She had a heart defect that no one knew of from birth. If anyone has children they know that they cannot know how tough it is to lose one of your children. My daughter Lindsey was saved and in now heaven with her Lord and Saviour. She was one of the most empathetic persons ever. In the little time that she had on earth she helped get the gospel of Christ to over 30,000 people and many got saved.

Here is a passage that I love.

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. - 1 Thess 4:13-18

Praying for you. This scripture comforted me after my daughter died last year. I hope you find comfort in it too:

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Thank you everyone.
The Lord is Risen!
Alleluia.
Grace and peace be with you.

May God comfort you and give you his encouragement.

Romans 15:4-5

Rom 15:4-5 WEB 4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that through perseverance and through encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. 5 Now the God of perseverance and of encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus,

2Co 1:3-10 WEB 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our affliction, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, through the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound to us, even so our comfort also abounds through Christ. 6 But if we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation. If we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you the patient enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer. 7 Our hope for you is steadfast, knowing that, since you are partakers of the sufferings, so you are also of the comfort. 8 For we don’t desire to have you uninformed, brothers, concerning our affliction which happened to us in Asia: that we were weighed down exceedingly, beyond our power, so much that we despaired even of life. 9 Yes, we ourselves have had the sentence of death within ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead, 10 who delivered us out of so great a death, and does deliver, on whom we have set our hope that he will also still deliver us,

Well at least she's home with the Lord! She's somewhere she will never suffer and NEVER has do worry about sin. Also I'll pray for you because I'm very close to my Mother. So I will do my best to be a listening Ear if you need one. Be well and God bless

Reactions: Nic
Back