Mother Mary

I know that Jesus gave authority to the Pope/Magisterium. I listen to and believe what those who Jesus gave authority to - the Pope/Magisterium. Whatever the Catholic church teaches that is what I believe.
This is the same sort of rhetoric that mormons regurgitate. "I know this is true, cause ummmm my church said it was true". They didn't check out for themselves if what they were told was true, they just blindly believe because the church said it was. The same here. You want us to believe rcc crock because the rcc, said X was true. Just because some priest says X, doesn't mean we should just blindly allow him to attach a collar and leash to the neck.

This is the same sort of rhetoric that mormons regurgitate. "I know this is true, cause ummmm my church said it was true". They didn't check out for themselves if what they were told was true, they just blindly believe because the church said it was. The same here. You want us to believe rcc crock because the rcc, said X was true. Just because some priest says X, doesn't mean we should just blindly allow him to attach a collar and leash to the neck.
"A student is not greater than his teacher." Matthew 10:24

Your leaders are very bad teachers, but as the poster said link to where they posted what you accuse them of. We do not have to obey wolves which your leaders are.
If you are not in the true Church, then what can we say about your leaders?

Yes, I know that the writings of the NT, that were added to scripture, are the inspired word of God because my church says that it is. I know that Mary is the queen of heaven, the mother of the church and the mother of God because my church says that it is true.

Yes, I know that the writings of the NT, that were added to scripture, are the inspired word of God because my church says that it is. I know that Mary is the queen of heaven, the mother of the church and the mother of God because my church says that it is true.
Some people still say that the earth is flay too.

Back