Mother Mary

It was a women whom Satan tempted that led to the fall of mankind, so it was appropriate that it was through a women that God used to redeem mankind and destroy the works of Satan. God used the most humblest of creatures to defeat the most proud.

God has given us Mary as our mother, and he has placed Mary in a position to help us in our battle against the spiritual forces of darkness. Thank God for giving us Mary as our mother.
No person in scripture was ever elevated above a servant.

Matthew 11:11 NASB95 — “Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Not found in Bible.
not against it either and the bible belongs to the Church. it is not just me and a bible, it is the church Christ founded and the book, which was written by that church, guided by the HS. Not everything is stated, word for word in the bible. The books that were to belong to the bible are not listed in the bible itself. It was the Church Christ founded, guided by the HS, that gave us the bible.

What is ironic, is that there are things that are explicitly taught in the bible, like Jesus saying eat my flesh, that protestants reject. It is like you want it both ways.

not against it either and the bible belongs to the Church. it is not just me and a bible, it is the church Christ founded and the book, which was written by that church, guided by the HS. Not everything is stated, word for word in the bible. The books that were to belong to the bible are not listed in the bible itself. It was the Church Christ founded, guided by the HS, that gave us the bible.

What is ironic, is that there are things that are explicitly taught in the bible, like Jesus saying eat my flesh, that protestants reject. It is like you want it both ways.
I do not reject what Jesus said about the bread and wine, but I also remember He called the wine in the cup "this/the fruit of the vine", which Catholics ignore--meaning, the wine somehow is Jesus' blood in, with, and under the wine, yet it is also fully wine at the same time. Catholics ignore that, don't they? Our own senses tell us that. By extension, the body of Jesus is present in, with, and under the bread, but the bread is still bread, as well. A mystery, to be sure, but one I gladly accept.

So, why do Catholics ignore the "this/the fruit of the vine" that Jesus calls the contents of the cup, right after He says it is His blood?

There are other areas where Catholicism ignores what Jesus or one of His apostles clearly says...why is that, Blessings?

I do not reject what Jesus said about the bread and wine, but I also remember He called the wine in the cup "this/the fruit of the vine", which Catholics ignore--meaning, the wine somehow is Jesus' blood in, with, and under the wine, yet it is also fully wine at the same time. Catholics ignore that, don't they? Our own senses tell us that. By extension, the body of Jesus is present in, with, and under the bread, but the bread is still bread, as well. A mystery, to be sure, but one I gladly accept.

So, why do Catholics ignore the "this/the fruit of the vine" that Jesus calls the contents of the cup, right after He says it is His blood?

There are other areas where Catholicism ignores what Jesus or one of His apostles clearly says...why is that, Blessings?
what meaning do you have about this/the fruit of the vine?

No, that is explicitly misinterpreted by your idolatrous "church".

what is all of this? what question(s) were you asked that you can't answer, which caused you to 2 step in multiple directions?

Back