moved to appropriate board

Arch Stanton

Hi, not sure this is the place to ask.

I was banned and not given a reason.

I'd like to know, so I can try and avoid another banning. I find it a little odd that I hadn't been given a reason.
Are we three 'The good, the bad, and the ugly'? [like my avatar] :unsure:

Arch Stanton

That's probably one of the best movies ever made. I've got it on DVD, but haven't watched it in years. How or why did you come to pick that as your avatar?
One of the greatest movies.... Arch Stanton's grave is right next to 'unknown' or as Tuco would say 'unk' 'unkk' 😁

shnarkle

One of the greatest movies.... Arch Stanton's grave is right next to 'unknown' or as Tuco would say 'unk' 'unkk' 😁
I really should watch it again. It's a long one, probably need at least a five gallon bucket of popcorn, maybe a watermelon and a pan of brownies as well.

Arch Stanton

I really should watch it again. It's a long one, probably need at least a five gallon bucket of popcorn, maybe a watermelon and a pan of brownies as well.
I like the way you think! You could always split it in two with an intermission.

shnarkle

I like the way you think! You could always split it in two with an intermission.
I can't make it through trailers without having to hit Pause to make a trip to the bathroom sometimes. The more I think about it, the more I think I'm going to find that thing, and see what it looks like. It's one of those commemorative edition DVD's with lots of poster art cards, etc. I'd like to see if there are some special features as well.

I liked Quentin Tarantino's references to it in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. You can really see what an influence that movie had over how he made a lot of his movies.

shnarkle

1990 ... came out the same year as 'Goodfellas'. Miller's Crossing is definitely underrated and the music is great.
I'm amazed at the wide range of movies they can make. They can make a movie that splits my side like O Brother Where Art Thou or Burn After Reading, then make something like No Country For Old Men that leaves you on the edge of your seat, and thinking for the next few weeks.