Moving the Baalbeck Stones....a puzzle for the Evo-minded anti-bible sect..

Not sure, I don't know what is possible, nor how easy it is, with carving stone. Appearances can be deceiving, sometimes. I'm agnostic. However, there were some pretty cool stones, but that's just subjective.
This whole thread, or intention of the thread is to discuss this amazing ancient abilities.
So far all I have seen is ..."get a bigger rope".

This whole thread, or intention of the thread is to discuss this amazing ancient abilities.
So far all I have seen is ..."get a bigger rope".
No this thread is about your ignorance of how the world works and thus concluding that it requires some inhuman capability. We all find the pyramids and the Sphinx etc. amazing. We are amazed that the culture existed to create these monuments with the technology available.

The dichotomy here is between those who find the universe amazing and are thus inspired to try to figure out how it works and those who say, isn't the universe amazing but it is to much for me to figure out so it must be beyond human understanding.

And speaking of moving heavy objects, The Saturn 5 rocket that went to the moon weighed about 650 tons, It was lifted by nothing more than water, in that case a fire of hydrogen and oxygen which produce water that was shot out like air from a balloon. The mechanics of building the rocket are those 5 or 6 I posted earlier, and the knowledge of how to make the rocket hit the moon relied only only on the math elucidated by Newton and before him, Kepler and Galileo etc. Now THAT is amazing. :)

No this thread is about your ignorance of how the world works and thus concluding that it requires some inhuman capability. We all find the pyramids and the Sphinx etc. amazing. We are amazed that the culture existed to create these monuments with the technology available.

The dichotomy here is between those who find the universe amazing and are thus inspired to try to figure out how it works and those who say, isn't the universe amazing but it is to much for me to figure out so it must be beyond human understanding.

And speaking of moving heavy objects, The Saturn 5 rocket that went to the moon weighed about 650 tons, It was lifted by nothing more than water, in that case a fire of hydrogen and oxygen which produce water that was shot out like air from a balloon. The mechanics of building the rocket are those 5 or 6 I posted earlier, and the knowledge of how to make the rocket hit the moon relied only only on the math elucidated by Newton and before him, Kepler and Galileo etc. Now THAT is amazing. :)
Dude, do me a favor...go find a bigger rope.
Your reply was rejected.

Where did they derive the technology? How smart were they and can we do what they did today? Doubtful.
If you had the resources of Catherine the Great, even you would be able to do the same today. Don't you realise how arrogant it sounds to assume as you do that ancient people were more stupid and less resourceful than we are? The opposite is probably the case.

If you had the resources of Catherine the Great, even you would be able to do the same today. Don't you realise how arrogant it sounds to assume as you do that ancient people were more stupid and less resourceful than we are? The opposite is probably the case.
Obviously the opposite is the case if we go by their building projects they left behind. It is your side who deduces humans are apes and that means earlier people would have been closer to the ape ancestor meaning not enough intelligence to perform the tasks of moving super heavy stones. Our side indicates pre flood people lived far longer and were builders from early times. Noah built an arc. They built a high tower in Babel. Their technology is lost to us. What it all means is the bible account is far more consistent with the observations here than the naturalists account of ape ancestry and early ancestors who waked on all fours and had tails. Spiders make webs, beavers make damns and bees make hives. Being programmed to do these things has far more explanatory than naturalistic fantasies of no outside intelligence involved or needed. It is inconsistent with nonintelligent causation and far more consistent with ID as primal cause

Last edited:
Obviously the opposite is the case if we go by their building projects they left behind. It is your side who deduces humans are apes and that means earlier people would have been closer to the ape ancestor meaning not enough intelligence to perform the tasks of moving super heavy stones. Our side indicates pre flood people lived far longer and were builders from early times. Noah built an arc. They built a high tower in Babel. Their technology is lost to us. What it all means is the bible account is far more consistent with the observations here than the naturalists account of ape ancestry and early ancestors who waked on all fours and had tails. Spiders make webs, beavers make damns and bees make hives. Being programmed to do these things has far more explanatory than naturalistic fantasies of no outside intelligence involved or needed. It is inconsistent with nonintelligent causation and far more consistent with ID as primal cause
Since the main factor distinguishing us from our ape ancestors was indeed intelligence, your point is moot. Indeed there is evidence that intelligence preceded the development of modern humans.

The Bible account isn't even consistent with itself, let alone reality.

Since the main factor distinguishing us from our ape ancestors was indeed intelligence, your point is moot. Indeed there is evidence that intelligence preceded the development of modern humans.
Do you simply make things up as you go along? Cite mystery evidence that corroborates and then fail to produce?
The Bible account isn't even consistent with itself, let alone reality.
Here we go again with opinion from an illiterate. Perhaps you will consult evil bible which is loaded with more illiterates who never appear in public for cross-examination of their many blunders.

Back