Mr Laurier said: Humphreys is a con man. A liar who has been discredited for decades.

Torin

@Lighthearted Atheist, I'm not sure it's ethical to keep "liking" ferengi's posts. You're probably trying to be friendly, but it could inadvertently give someone the impression that you agree with or support ferengi's nonsense. At least choose a different reaction emoji than the thumbs up if you must keep "liking" ferengi of all people.

ferengi

@Lighthearted Atheist, I'm not sure it's ethical to keep "liking" ferengi's posts. You're probably trying to be friendly, but it could inadvertently give someone the impression that you agree with or support ferengi's nonsense. At least choose a different reaction emoji than the thumbs up if you must keep "liking" ferengi of all people.
Asking atheists for evidence is nonsense? LOL

Great point - sorry. I was actually trying to not be rude. I wanted ferengi to know I saw the post but I am not responding. If that is rude then I apologize - I'll stop immediately.

Thanks for pointing that out :)

Torin

Great point - sorry. I was actually trying to not be rude. I wanted ferengi to know I saw the post but I am not responding. If that is rude then I apologize - I'll stop immediately.

Thanks for pointing that out :)
To be clear, I wasn't saying it was "rude." I was saying it was potentially unethical, because it could look like you agree with ferengi to some readers.

Authentic Nouveau

Who is in charge of atheist brutal ethics?