Mr Laurier said: Humphreys is a con man. A liar who has been discredited for decades.

Torin

@Lighthearted Atheist, I'm not sure it's ethical to keep "liking" ferengi's posts. You're probably trying to be friendly, but it could inadvertently give someone the impression that you agree with or support ferengi's nonsense. At least choose a different reaction emoji than the thumbs up if you must keep "liking" ferengi of all people.

ferengi

@Lighthearted Atheist, I'm not sure it's ethical to keep "liking" ferengi's posts. You're probably trying to be friendly, but it could inadvertently give someone the impression that you agree with or support ferengi's nonsense. At least choose a different reaction emoji than the thumbs up if you must keep "liking" ferengi of all people.
Asking atheists for evidence is nonsense? LOL

Lighthearted Atheist

Great point - sorry. I was actually trying to not be rude. I wanted ferengi to know I saw the post but I am not responding. If that is rude then I apologize - I'll stop immediately.

Thanks for pointing that out :)

Torin

Great point - sorry. I was actually trying to not be rude. I wanted ferengi to know I saw the post but I am not responding. If that is rude then I apologize - I'll stop immediately.

Thanks for pointing that out :)
To be clear, I wasn't saying it was "rude." I was saying it was potentially unethical, because it could look like you agree with ferengi to some readers.

Authentic Nouveau

Who is in charge of atheist brutal ethics?

Lighthearted Atheist

Loaded question - please answer -
1) you acknowledge god exists - correct?
No. But if God does exist and he is omnipotent then he watches rapes, abortions, and children starve and does nothing. So if God exists I would consider him to be evil.

Luckily I see no reason to believe God does exist.
2) Why is God required to?
God is not required to do anything. However we can tell a lot about His nature by observing His actions towards humans. So far He seems to choose to watch us endure great suffering without helping us. That tells us if He is loving or cruel, good or evil.
3) Why is rape "wrong"?
Seriously? I will not even address this. If your religion has you in a place where you have to ask if rape is wrong then you have gone to a repugnant, evil place I have no wish to visit.