Mr Laurier said: Humphreys is a con man. A liar who has been discredited for decades.

ferengi

Then all your blathering and whining and false claims about god immorality are illogical and irrational.
So if God exists I would consider him to be evil.
Your feelings don't make anything evil.
Luckily I see no reason to believe God does exist.
An argument from ignorance.
God is not required to do anything.
Then all your blathering and whining and false claims about god immorality are illogical and irrational.
So far He seems to choose to watch us endure great suffering without helping us.
Prove he does not help.
That tells us if He is loving or cruel, good or evil.
No it just tweaks your feelings.
Seriously? I will not even address this.
I know - you have to avoid the question because it will prove how irrational and false the fantasy of atheism is.

Lighthearted Atheist

Your feelings don't make anything evil.
Evil is defined by human opinion and feelings. You misunderstand the concept. If you are saying that evil can be measured empirically without feelings then prove it instead of typing 'shifting the burden' over and over.

Dictonry.com is your friend here.
An argument from ignorance.
You misuse the term. Again.
Prove he does not help.
Rapes happen. Therefore God did not stop them. There is my proof.
I know - you have to avoid the question because it will prove how irrational and false the fantasy of atheism is.
No. I just will not take the time to explain that rape, children starving, and Covid are bad because you cannot face some obvious truths. Anyone who does not know if rape is bad is either refusing to face reality or is a psychopath. Neither interest me.

Posting logical quips will not help you understand why God watches Christians suffer horrifically from Covid while they pray to Jesus Christ for aid.

But I wish you luck, or some really strong rationalization, to make the ends meet for you.

ferengi

Evil is defined by human opinion and feelings.
Your evidence is?
You misunderstand the concept.
See above.
If you are saying that evil can be measured empirically without feelings then prove it instead of typing 'shifting the burden' over and over.
Shifting the burden.
Prove your claims "Evil is defined by human opinion and feelings." "Morality is subjective."
You misuse the term. Again.
Prove it.
Rapes happen. Therefore God did not stop them. There is my proof.
So god exists?
No. I just will not take the time to explain that rape, children starving, and Covid are bad
So you have no evidence for your silly complaints thus rendering atheism illogical and irrational.