Murder in the UK.....

If you equate knives with guns, then you are also equating shops selling knives with shops selling guns.
Regarding the murders, I guess so. So would you shut all shops that sell knives and all shops that sell guns?

Not sure what you class as a "Brit" here.
Classifications can be confusing. For example, someone from Canada would be "Canadian"
A lot of blacks came from the Caribbean in the last 60 years. Blacks less than 5% of UK population.

Despite making up only 13% of London's total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London's knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators. [source]

In 2017, 53% of possession of knife suspects were Black, and 37% of all suspects were Black men under the age of 25. This resonates with the arrest data on stop and search which showed that 56% of all people arrested for offensive weapons following a stop and search were Black.[source]
It sounds like Blacks are involved in the majority of crime over there.

What that means over here is you are a racist. Nevermind how or why you were determined to be a racist, that's too wonderful for you.

Progressives shall not be questioned.

Classifications can be confusing. For example, someone from Canada would be "Canadian"
I was distinguishing between true British culture and the legal status of being British, which is claimed by many foreign born immigrants who have no empathy with the British way of life.

It sounds like Blacks are involved in the majority of crime over there.

What that means over here is you are a racist. Nevermind how or why you were determined to be a racist, that's too wonderful for you.

Progressives shall not be questioned.
Perhaps this is a major factor in the US shift to the left.

The 17-year-old boy who was knifed to death in broad daylight in Withington, Manchester, has been named locally as 'Kyle'.

Sad. I wonder why they haven't banned cooking knives?
This is one of the dumbest gun fetishist “arguments”

Knives have lots of other uses besides killing people

As do guns, killing animals to provide food. For target practice as a hobby.
I’m not against guns.

I just don’t fetishize them. And I understand that ~40,000 people died from guns in America in 2019 and there are about 115,000 non-fatal injuries per year.

I see that as undesirable

I’m not against guns.

I just don’t fetishize them. And I understand that ~40,000 people died from guns in America in 2019 and there are about 115,000 non-fatal injuries per year.

I see that as undesirable
“As I understand it”. In other words you are guessing

“As I understand it”. In other words you are guessing
This might be impossible for you to understand, but I looked it up before posting.

I didn’t know the exact numbers and educated myself.

You, on the other hand, will go pretty far out of you way to remain willfully ignorant.

This might be impossible for you to understand, but I looked it up before posting.

You, on the other hand, will go pretty far out of you way to remain willfully ignorant.
Why should we believe you, you once said that you were too lazy yo do research

So lawmakers and judges should be protected but not children and shoppers? How is this freedom/liberty when the masses don't get the same protections as the privileged?
Another in a long line of idiotic comments. A grand jury of ordinary citizens decided not to charge,

This might be impossible for you to understand, but I looked it up before postin

Says the guy who believes "climate change" is about the climate.

Several? There are plenty of speed loaders for over and unders. Not that you would know this. You don't know guns.

You can stop with this "you deserve" junk. I'm not a criminal. I would STOP the criminal.

No you don't. You have no means to protect yourself. You'll be a victim just like the 17 year old that recently murdered in your country. So much for stopping violence......

You're playing "horseshoes" with this? You don't know. Don't pretend you know.

Your law enforcement isn't trained. Most of them don't carry guns at all. They show up at gun fights with pansy sticks. Talk about buffoons......

I am trained. I don't need someone else to protect me. Someone that isn't there when I actually need them.

You can't hear because you have no appetite to hear the truth. Guns are one of the few deterrents criminals understand. They RUN when they know someone has a gun.

When your police show up, they just keep killing.......Do you remember the mass stabbings in your history?
A few years ago 60 Minutes did a story on a place that trained people to use guns for self protection. When the training was almost done, the participants were carrying practice guns, and the trainers staged a fake attack on a classroom. Not one of the students was able to get out their gun before they were "fatally" shot (with paintballs) by the attackers.

Attackers always have the element of surprise, which gives them a huge advantage. People who think they can use their guns to prevent mass shootings are pretty delusional, and effective protective actions by the "good guy with a gun" are rare.

A few years ago 60 Minutes did a story on a place that trained people to use guns for self protection. When the training was almost done, the participants were carrying practice guns, and the trainers staged a fake attack on a classroom. Not one of the students was able to get out their gun before they were "fatally" shot (with paintballs) by the attackers.

Attackers always have the element of surprise, which gives them a huge advantage. People who think they can use their guns to prevent mass shootings are pretty delusional, and effective protective actions by the "good guy with a gun" are rare.
So Vibise solution is to let the robbers and muggers have their way with the victims.

Here we have an example of a person who is by nature compliant to anyone with power,

Back