"Muslims Are Always Telling Me That I Will Go To Hell"

JonHawk

Dr Zakir Naik

JonHawk:
Brother Zakir, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the (resurrection) power of God."

5:20 -No, what matters is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit. Romans 2:29
5:41 -Their teachings are merely human rules. Understand that what goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them; But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. Matthew 15:8-18
5:52 -For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17
6:15 -I (Jesus) will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:17-19 Through Him (Jesus) we believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified Him, 1 Peter 1:21 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. John 1:12-13

JonHawk:

[Mention] when Allah said, “O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. (Surat 'Āli `Imrān 3:55)

JonHawk:
Look to the things of above where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. When Christ, who is your life, [ For the Lord is your life, Deuteronomy 3:20 ] appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1-4

Dr Zakir Naik

JonHawk:
Brother Zakir, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the (resurrection) power of God."

5:20 -No, what matters is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit. Romans 2:29
5:41 -Their teachings are merely human rules. Understand that what goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them; But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. Matthew 15:8-18
5:52 -For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17
6:15 -I (Jesus) will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:17-19 Through Him (Jesus) we believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified Him, 1 Peter 1:21 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. John 1:12-13

JonHawk:

[Mention] when Allah said, “O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. (Surat 'Āli `Imrān 3:55)

JonHawk:
Look to the things of above where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. When Christ, who is your life, [ For the Lord is your life, Deuteronomy 3:20 ] appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1-4
Islam: A false gospel about a false jesus.
But the son of the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.
Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. Galatians 4:23-28

Back