My body, soul and spirit....are one. Yet 3.

Many like Yahchristian believe trinitarians will not enter into heaven.

I do NOT believe that.

Whereas the TRINITARIAN Athanasian Creed DOES say you must believe God is three Persons in order to enter into heaven.

I had told a Trinitarian that the answer to this question...

1) Is God 1 being or 3 beings?

COULD affect a person’s salvation just like the answer to this question...

2) Is God 1 person or 3 persons?

So just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Does the answer to EITHER of those questions affect a person’s salvation?

Are you trying to claim your spirit doesn't separate from your body when you die?

No.

I am claiming my spirit and body (and soul) are one person.

1 Thessalonians 5:23... And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

Was the MAN Christ Jesus MORE THAN ONE person?

Luke 23:46... And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

I say No.

I am claiming my spirit and body (and soul) are one person.
So, what you are saying is that your body can't be dead....and laying in a coffin six feet under....while your spirit is absent from the body?

Or are they two separate portions/pieces/elements of you?

So, what you are saying is that your body can't be dead....and laying in a coffin six feet under....while your spirit is absent from the body?

Or are they two separate portions/pieces/elements of you?

A human person consists of portions/pieces/elements called spirit and soul and body...

1 Thessalonians 5:23... And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

And those portions/pieces/elements are distinct within the human person (“ye”)...

1 Corinthians 6:20... For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

So what is your answer to my question...

A human person consists of portions/pieces/elements called spirit and soul and body...

And those portions/pieces/elements are distinct within the human person (“ye”)...

1 Corinthians 6:20... For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

So what is your answer to my question...

Well, we do know when Jesus was laying in the grave...He was also preaching in Hades.

The same way the answer to this question could affect a person’s salvation...

Is God 1 being or 3 beings?

Do you think that question affects a person’s salvation?
IOW nothing. Just another irrelevant question which has no effect on a person's salvation.

Back