My Children's Future In America

Dant01

It's a pity that expert medical opinions are being suppressed by the deep state's
cancel culture because if the general public all knew just how risky and how
inefficient the current vaccines really are, then all this masking, distancing,
quarantines, boosters, lock downs, covid IDs, and mandates, etc. would grind to a
halt right quick and the world could return to its senses.

This all started out with former US President Donald Trump recommending that we
merely wash our hands and cough into the crook of our elbows, to where the
situation has escalated to the point that small businesses are failing beyond
recovery, careers are being destroyed, hundreds of people fired, and others denied
their retirement and their unemployment benefits.

There are powerful forces at work in the USA trying to destabilize my country by
means of Manchurian candidates, politicized military, election fraud, fake health
emergencies, thwarted police, dumbed-down curriculums, critical race theory,
Nuremburg Code violations, immigration chaos, Fascist commerce, biased media,
Gestapo FBI practices, and run-away Federal spending so the USA will collapse and
they can then rebuild it to suit their un-American ideologies.

The situation here in the USA is rapidly deteriorating, and we are getting closer and
closer to the termination of Constitutional law. It's already being circumvented and
only a matter of time now before the Constitution is completely revised; replaced
by something aligned with Carl Marx and Vladimir Lenin.

There's an appropriate line in Ray Bradbury's novel "Fahrenheit 451" where a
retired English professor readily admits that the current state of society is due to
the cowardice of people like himself who would not speak out against book burning
when they still could've stopped it.
_

Whateverman

Here, the thread's author advocates for cancel culture:

Jewish authors wrote the Old Testament. It's curious to me why they hung out their
failures, their mistakes, and their dirty laundry for all the world to see instead of
practicing a bit of culture canceling to exclude it and show only the good side of
their coin instead of both sides.

Howie

T
It's a pity that expert medical opinions are being suppressed by the deep state's
quarantines, boosters, lock downs, covid IDs, and mandates, etc. would grind to a

recovery, careers are being destroyed, hundreds of people fired, and others denied

There are powerful forces at work in the USA trying to destabilize my country by
means of Manchurian candidates, politicized military, election fraud, fake health
Gestapo FBI practices, and run-away Federal spending so the USA will collapse and

The situation here in the USA is rapidly deteriorating, and we are getting closer and
closer to the termination of Constitutional law. It's already being circumvented and
only a matter of time now before the Constitution is completely revised; replaced

retired English professor readily admits that the current state of society is due to
the cowardice of people like himself who would not speak out against book burning
_
Things are not looking good for the country and its citizenry.

Dant01

In the early days of vaccination madness, people weren't adequately advised of
potential reactions and/or side effects because the pharmaceutical companies didn't
know as yet what they might be. The reason being that the vaccines were fast
tracked, i.e. they were not subjected to the usual two to five years of clinical
testing. As a result; the early (and I suspect current) recipients of the vaccines
have been utilized as test cases, i.e. lab rats; which is supposedly prohibited by the
Nuremberg Code.

NOTE: A previous CDC definition of vaccination stated that they prevent disease.

Starting in 2015, the CDC's definition was revised to say that vaccines produce
immunity, without necessarily preventing disease.

After the Covid-19 vaccines were introduced, and it was discovered they do not
necessarily prevent disease nor provide immunity, the CDC edited "produce
immunity" to say that the vaccines merely produce protection; which is no doubt
the reason why vaccinated folk have to continue wearing masks because if the
vaccines produced immunity and prevented disease, folks who've accepted the
shots wouldn't require shielding.
_

Yakuda

_
Again here is what the idiots now in charge thought of the vaccine when they saw it as "trumps" vaccine:

The left is so disingenuous it's not funny

BMS

For me, I had both jabs because on the balance of the evidence from a scientist who is also a Christian is to take it. It could well have saved my life despite whatever long term effects there are that may not be good.

What might be behind the trouble here is the woke powers. The first minister of Scotland apologised for a vaccine passport mobile app not working. Here is a good one, the track and trace doesnt work on my mobile phone, so do I buy a new one just for that when in the interests of climate change I dont otherwise need one?
The west is just going barmy. It doesnt know its left hand from its right.

BMS

It's impossible for anyone to get their opinions dismissed (as nonsense) in fewer words than you've just posted.
I thought it was a good post. I suggest you make an effort to contribute instead of just making baseless opinions which is no use yo anyone

vibise

_
What expert medical opinions are being suppressed? Who are these experts and why do you trust them?

wiseones2cents

_
Unfortunately this "plandemic" is world wide.....

BMS

What expert medical opinions are being suppressed? Who are these experts and why do you trust them?
Lots of medical expertise and scientific expertise is being suppressed at the moment, the question here is, does this involve covid-19?
I would say to an extent, yes of course, woke looney tunes have captured institutions, but to a significant extent I suspect not. However I trust wiseones2cents views way more than yours.

vibise

Lots of medical expertise and scientific expertise is being suppressed at the moment, the question here is, does this involve covid-19?
I would say to an extent, yes of course, woke looney tunes have captured institutions, but to a significant extent I suspect not. However I trust wiseones2cents views way more than yours.
"lots" is not a response to my question about what medical and scientific expertise is being suppressed.
That you have no response says it all, and your additional claim that to some extent "looney tunes have captured institutions" is also not supported with the names of those institutions and who did the capturing.

That you would trust people based on their political leanings is also telling.

Dant01

State-operated electronic information signs placed along the highways in my area
once advertised: "Save A Life. Get Vaccinated. It's Safe and Effective". A while
back, the signs stopped urging vaccination.

I don't know why the State discontinued their message but they sort of had to
seeing as how the CDC's definition of vaccination no longer contains the words
"produces immunity and prevents disease" plus the fact that a growing number of
deaths and adverse reactions related to the vaccines have demonstrated that
promoting them as either safe or effective would be dishonest.
_

vibise

For those beginning to suspect mainstream media's integrity has been
compromised, I highly recommend The Epoch Times as an alternative.
_
From wikipedia:
Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement. The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television
The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party, promotes far-right politicians in Europe, and has backed President Donald Trump in the U.S.;a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation.

Why would a source like this be believable?

Mike McK

_
We were lucky.

When our kids came along, we were homesteading and homeschooling and we were able to raise them without the influence of government schools and social media.

As crazy as the world was, it seemed like there was still a little corner of sanity.

Now, I really worry for my grandkids and I just don't know how my kids are going to be able to do it.

My daughter is pretty adamant she and our son in law are going to homeschool our grandson and granddaughter, and my son and his wife like the idea, but are still on the fence.

vibise

By the same token, is wikipedia believable?

The irony here is delicious.
If you think this wikipedia entry is false, then check the reference links in that article, which I deleted in my quote, and explain why each of them is wrong.