My Children's Future In America

glenlogie

If you think this wikipedia entry is false, then check the reference links in that article, which I deleted in my quote, and explain why each of them is wrong.
Interesting you quoted the line "The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party" So you believe that any organization that opposes communism has to be wrong. I see where you are coming from.

glenlogie

If you think this wikipedia entry is false, then check the reference links in that article, which I deleted in my quote, and explain why each of them is wrong.
Any nimrod can post something to wikipedia, and that is your go to source.

vibise

Interesting you quoted the line "The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party" So you believe that any organization that opposes communism has to be wrong. I see where you are coming from.
The Epoch times is linked to Falun Gong so of course they oppose the Chinese Communist Party.

Just because this group gets one thing right does not mean they are right on everything else.

vibise

Any nimrod can post something to wikipedia, and that is your go to source.
As I pointed out, wikipedia cites references for most of their statements of fact. If you object to that entry, check the references and show where they are wrong. You can always edit the entry if you can provide evidence for those changes.

glenlogie

The Epoch times is linked to Falun Gong so of course they oppose the Chinese Communist Party.

Just because this group gets one thing right does not mean they are right on everything else.
But it was interesting that was the one thing. YOU mentioned. It must have some significance to you the they criticize the communist party and you criticize them.

glenlogie

As I pointed out, wikipedia cites references for most of their statements of fact. If you object to that entry, check the references and show where they are wrong. You can always edit the entry if you can provide evidence for those changes.
As usual you are attempting to deflect from the point that Wikipedia is your go to source.

You are not a scientist in real life you just play one on the internet