My Exegesis of Eph 2:8-9

organgrinder

You really don't understand, do you? See how that works?

You're just fluffing words out without any meaning and zero basis in reality. When you decide to actually discuss a topic, let me know. I'll wait.
We have been discussing. You have been AWOL. Go back and read, provided you can actually understand what has been written.

Redeemed

The absence of any peer-reviewed proof about "Reformed Egyptian language" or Western hemisphere domesticated elephants after so many years of linguistic and biology studies is now become further evidence of the total absence of both.

That anyone believes that sort of tripe much less has his final destiny attached to such fairy tales is pathetic. Y'all are required to believe and defend such stupid nonsense because you cannot say the truth: Joseph Smith lied about everything in the Book of Mormon. If you did, then your empire of temples and "good works" would fall like a house of cards.

Does it not strike you as a fact, that all you Mormons are jailed in a cult that forbids truth telling? Why is there no mention of the use of the wheel as a mode of transportation in any of the histories of the indigenous peoples of the western hemisphere? Such an obvious omission totally rules out the usage of chariots.

Does it also strike you that 8 miles from the homestead of Smith the pinnacle of North American Indians called Ganadagon was a village of bark sided long houses, nothing resembling a "city".

You want to see a long house on that site? go here https://www.ganondagan.org/Visit/Bark-Longhouse

I am unable to post the image.

Since pictures are worth a thousand words, then there are ten thousand "words of evidence" proving beyond any shadow of doubt that Joseph Smith lied about Indian cities, and it was IN WALKING DISTANCE from his homestead.

Yeah, BoJ, the EVIDENCE is truth, but y'all are saddled with defending the lies of Smith. And in reality, the only way to "defend one set of lies" is to create another non-supporting set of lies. By definition, and by observed FACT, that makes the foundation of your religion a pack of lies, and as a TBM, you are required to defend the lies of Smith in the face of such overwhelming absence of evidence.

Therefore, your uninformed and illogical swipe about "evidence shows" is indeed a fabrication. I can say that because the PICTURES demonstrate differently than what the BoM claims.

From what I posted above, it is not wrong nor insulting to state that from the total lack of evidence that unintentionally, you Mormons are uninformed and ignorant-of-fact pious frauds because you are forced by your "testimony" to uphold a pack of lies.

Look at what Jesus Christ says about lies:

John 8:
44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.​
45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.​

You may not like what I posted, but you NEVER can say that I did not post the truth. Nor can you say that Jesus Christ wrote a pack of lies in the Bible. So then, why do you guys and gals support Joseph and his lies?
Wow that's telling it like it is!

John t

Wow that's telling it like it is!
TYVM

I do not like to tiptoe around the truth. We can say the truth because Peter tells us to be ready to give an answer...

But being a jerk in doing so is not good. We have to realize that these deluded Mormons are going to hell if they do not repent, and we must keep that fact in mind. We explain the love that God has for them, and the punishment he has in store for those who reject them.