My first recognition of gratitude toward something or someone

You're both wrong. The Bible calls unbelievers fools. That is neither slander nor libel. Just try suing someone in court for a subjective non-fact based epithet,
The Bible also says that I know your god exists - to be called a fool by a book containing that nonsense, is barely an insult.

If he made it more clear that he is the one responsible, he would get a lot more gratification.

So maybe He should attach labels with His signature to peach trees and kittens when they come out of Mama Kitty's wombs. And perhaps you would prefer He arrange the clouds to proclaim: "I made these clouds too."

Besides which, the Bible does not allow for the latter - "nobody has an excuse", remember?

Correct. You are indeed without excuse.

So maybe He should attach labels with His signature to peach trees and kittens when they come out of Mama Kitty's wombs. And perhaps you would prefer He arrange the clouds to proclaim: "I made these clouds too."
That would almost certainly convince me.

Don't believe me?
Don't care.
Correct. You are indeed without excuse.
So it's not possible for me to be too stupid not to know that he exists, making your "either or" utterly inane.

Artists sign their work so that everybody knows it's theirs - is your god stupider than a human artist?

Hilarious. So you're butt hurt that God didn't sign a label attached to every amoeba as well as every planet and every grain of sand. That would sure cut down on a kid's fun at the beach, trying to make a sand castle.

Hilarious. So you're butt hurt that God didn't sign a label attached to every amoeba as well as every planet and every grain of sand. That would sure cut down on a kid's fun at the beach, trying to make a sand castle.
Leaving signatures that fewer than one in three people alive today can recognize, and significantly fewer throughout history have recognized, is either incompentent, or malicious.

Leaving signatures that fewer than one in three people alive today can recognize,

Approximately 88% of adults believe in God. Fewer than one in three would be less than 33%.

Obviously math is not your thing, so let me help you out:

88 > 33

or if you'd prefer:

33 < 88

You wil not find the word trinity in there, either.

And ....? You will also not find the word petunia or the word existential or the word computer in there. What's that have to do with your boneheaded contention that less than 33% of people believe in God, when in actuality 88% do? You screwed up. Admit it.

What's that have to do with your boneheaded contention that less than 33% of people believe in God, when in actuality 88% do? You screwed up. Admit it.
The Bible specifies that the universe is the creation of Yahweh.
That is not something to which 88% of people would assent.

Back