My Genesis Challenge

He confirmed nothing to you. You have only an internalized faith of the veracity of Jesus, God and Genesis - like Wilson in Castaway. External evidence that we all experience together says God and Genesis is pagan Hebrew mythology that unfolded into the Christian mythology of a Hellenized Jesus.

Genesis was written LONG before the Hebrews came on the scene.

Truth, tradition, lie, myth, legend, fable, fiction, or fact -- it was written LONG before the Hebrews came on the scene.

Hey, AV1611VET, what was your previous CARM name? You remind me a little of a guy named Danny of America who used to post here.

Hey, AV1611VET, what was your previous CARM name? You remind me a little of a guy named Danny of America who used to post here.

I've always been AV1611VET.

Here and elsewhere.

I'm not familiar with Danny of America at all.

AV1611 for the King James Bible; and VET, as in Vietnam Era veteran.

Indeed the average Christian could not care less about billions of people 'burning and screaming for infinity'. Their Pride prevents them from actually considering that they themselves may end up becoming one of those poor unfortunate Souls.

Fortunately for everyone however, the Lake of Fire is simply a Portal to Reincarnation. That is how we got here. Hell is merely a parable for the Womb...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

And there we have it. Hidden in plain sight for thousands of years. The 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' (i.e. 'Hell') is where babies come from.

Another name for the Lake of Fire is Tophet. Who or what is Tophet? She is the Goddess of the Eternal Flame. She is Hestia, the sister of Hades. Her Roman equivalent is Vesta. Why is this important?

Tophet... aka... Vesta was forbidden to be drawn. Why? Because her image is considered too 'naughty'. What does Vesta look like?

Vesta's image is that of a Flaming Phallus impregnating a Womb. <-- THAT is what Tophet, the Lake of Fire is!

The Church hides this fact from everyone in order to keep the lie of 'Perpetual Torments' going. The cycle of Reincarnation is the 'Broad Way'. Most of us have been there, done that.

Personally, I wish to escape this Eternal Punishment/Correctional Facility.

Anyhow, for those interested in learning how to reconcile the OP's challenge, they may fast forward to 1:05:37 of this video for a very detailed explanation...

Per Lord Jesus, who is God, its resurrection not reincarnation!

Indeed the average Christian could not care less about billions of people 'burning and screaming for infinity'. Their Pride prevents them from actually considering that they themselves may end up becoming one of those poor unfortunate Souls.

Fortunately for everyone however, the Lake of Fire is simply a Portal to Reincarnation. That is how we got here. Hell is merely a parable for the Womb...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

And there we have it. Hidden in plain sight for thousands of years. The 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' (i.e. 'Hell') is where babies come from.
I have been saying this for years too. Hades in scripture is the current state of our cosmos. Our physical body is formed here. Our souls are, in a sense, enslaved here, ruled by the lord of the material world, —Paul’s, “God of this [sensible] world” (2 cor 4:4) who, according to the Roman church is YHWH and according to Protestants, Satan, aka Adversay of humans.

Yeshua preaches the good news of deliverance in hades for three days. Jonah was in the depths of the sea for three days. The “last days” are three days for God [El>Ruach Elohim] to finish his works (gathering the heavenly hosts or sparks of light hidden in matter or treasures in clay vessels). It goes on and on.

I get what you are saying in a general sense. I don’t necessarily see eye to eye on every point. For me reincarnation is the souls migration to either animal impulses or higher reason. Our individual souls don’t actually come back as animals, instead we behave like them or not. It is a choice. The cosmic body is always changing though forming new things, GENERATING new things, but never destroyed, until Hades (sensible cosmos) is refashioned, reforged, consummated, recalled, at the end of this age. El will not allow it (and us) to suffer forever.

Another name for the Lake of Fire is Tophet. Who or what is Tophet? She is the Goddess of the Eternal Flame. She is Hestia, the sister of Hades. Her Roman equivalent is Vesta. Why is this important?

Tophet... aka... Vesta was forbidden to be drawn. Why? Because her image is considered too 'naughty'. What does Vesta look like?

Vesta's image is that of a Flaming Phallus impregnating a Womb. <-- THAT is what Tophet, the Lake of Fire is!

The Church hides this fact from everyone in order to keep the lie of 'Perpetual Torments' going. The cycle of Reincarnation is the 'Broad Way'. Most of us have been there, done that.

Personally, I wish to escape this Eternal Punishment/Correctional Facility.
That is what the Good News (Gospel) is all about, escaping the cycle of death and suffering, and rising above it.

Anyhow, for those interested in learning how to reconcile the OP's challenge, they may fast forward to 1:05:37 of this video for a very detailed explanation...

Last edited:
You think Adam wrote Genesis?

Genesis 1 & 2, yes.

The “tablet theory” of Genesis authorship is also known as the “Wiseman hypothesis,” after the theory’s originator, British scholar Percy Wiseman, who published the idea in his 1936 book New Discoveries in Babylonia about Genesis. The tablet theory claims that various sections of Genesis, though compiled by Moses, were originally written on clay tablets by the patriarchs of Genesis such as Adam, Noah, Shem, Isaac, and Jacob. There is also speculation that these ancient tablets were passed down through the generations before the flood, protected on the ark by Noah, and eventually came into the hands of Moses.

SOURCE

Genesis 1 & 2, yes.

SOURCE
Well, its a theory at least, but without any real consequence to the arguments against the veracity of Genesis and it adds a lack of veracity to the bible itself . Produce the tablets and you may have something here... but not much. IT just causes another Biblical conundrum for Christianity to explain the words of 2 Peter 1:21 that stand as a testament to the fact that all Scripture was written by humans under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

You keep digging the Christian hole deeper and deeper.

It's far more likely that these stories were just oral traditions and fables of the Levant. It is more likely because they strongly resemble the other pagan oral traditions that you reject, yet the anatomies of the myths are exactly the same - EXACTLY! These stories did not come together into a proto-canon until King Josiah and were completed after the Babylonian exile was over as the dispersed Hebrews came back from the lands they inhabited and brought with them the stories and myths of those lands (a Babylonian flood myth, an Egyptian messiah myth, a "chosen" Patriarch from Ur - not the Hebrew Levant, etc). These stories were congealed into what the Jews were sorely missing - a national identity.

It's not to be worshipped as divine. It is to be studied and enjoyed for what it is, what all national mythos were back then - and are today - the stories and myths of a people - the mythos of a God that so perfectly resembled the dreams and desires of the people that invented Him, a God created in man's image.

Last edited:
Well, its a theory at least, but without any real consequence to the arguments against the veracity of Genesis and it adds a lack of veracity to the bible itself.

I think academia, when it comes to the Bible, gives "veracity" a bad name.

5wize said:
Produce the tablets and you may have something here...

And you know, as well as I do, that the Second Law of Thermodynamics has rendered that impossible.

But perhaps that's why your making that demand? you know it can't be met.

5wize said:
IT just causes another Biblical conundrum for Christianity to explain the words of 2 Peter 1:21 that stand as a testament to the fact that all Scripture was written by humans under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Verbal plenary inspiration explains that nicely.

So does Amanuensis 101.

My wife retired as a secretary in a Fortune 100 company.

5wize said:
You keep digging the Christian hole deeper and deeper.

Is that how you see it?

I think academia, when it comes to the Bible, gives "veracity" a bad name.

And you know, as well as I do, that the Second Law of Thermodynamics has rendered that impossible.

But perhaps that's why your making that demand? you know it can't be met.

Verbal plenary inspiration explains that nicely.

So does Amanuensis 101.

My wife retired as a secretary in a Fortune 100 company.

Is that how you see it?
Every attempt to get out from under some atheist challenge causes you to step on some other Christian claim. Christianity has created a dense minefield for you and placed you in the middle of it. You can't move left or right, forward or back, without blowing the leg off of some other Christian dogma as you attempt to apologize for something in it.

Tell me, when did the era of verbal plenary inspiration end?

And without this gift existing in the minds and hearts of the the early church fathers (2nd-5th century CE) how was the canon verified without the veracity of God in play?

By ... for lack of a better term ... verbal plenary assemblage.

In other words, God superintended everything.

And for the record, the books of the Bible were settled BEFORE any 2nd-5th century church fathers were born.

Their job was to simply separate the wheat from the chaff.

As easy as separating legal tender (one-dollar bill) from non-legal tender (eight-dollar bill).

By ... for lack of a better term ... verbal plenary assemblage.

In other words, God superintended everything.

And for the record, the books of the Bible were settled BEFORE any 2nd-5th century church fathers were born.

Their job was to simply separate the wheat from the chaff.

As easy as separating legal tender (one-dollar bill) from non-legal tender (eight-dollar bill).
Making it up as you go along... new term now. How convenient it has been for Christianity to re-glue the shards of shattered nonsense with the invention of verbal plenary glueology.

Your dollar bill analogy is bad because there was no decided "true" currency yet to recognize. They decided that. The analogy is more like when the colonies finally came under the central banking system... local currencies were all legit - locally, but they had to decide what was of worth to a central system. They negated what didn't serve the vision and accepted what did regardless of the parochial assets that backed them... but was the vision correct? Ask the disenfranchised soldier as Hamilton and Adams laughed all the way to the shiny new bank with a pocket full of war bonds stolen from them for pennies on the dollar.

The church fathers decided what was true in a sea of cult thinking. They just picked a specific cult to promote, as did Constantine.

Back