My God My God why have you forsaken Me ?

G

guest1

Psalm 22

My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?
Far from my deliverance are the words of my [c]groaning.
2 O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer;
And by night, but I have no rest.
3 Yet You are holy,
O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel.
4 In You our fathers trusted;
They trusted and You delivered them.
5 To You they cried out and were delivered;
In You they trusted and were not disappointed.

6 But I am a worm and not a man,
A reproach of men and despised by the people.
7 All who see me [g]sneer at me;
They separate with the lip, they wag the head, saying,
8 “Commit yourself to the Lord; let Him deliver him;
Let Him rescue him, because He delights in him.”

9 Yet You are He who brought me forth from the womb;
You made me trust when upon my mother’s breasts.
10 Upon You I was cast from birth;
You have been my God from my mother’s womb.

11 Be not far from me, for trouble is near;
For there is none to help.
12 Many bulls have surrounded me;
Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled me.
13 They open wide their mouth at me,
As a ravening and a roaring lion.
14 I am poured out like water,
And all my bones are out of joint;
My heart is like wax;
It is melted within [l]me.
15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd,
And my tongue cleaves to my jaws;
And You lay me [m]in the dust of death.
16 For dogs have surrounded me;
A band of evildoers has encompassed me;
They pierced my hands and my feet.
17 I can count all my bones.
They look, they stare at me;
18 They divide my garments among them,
And for my clothing they cast lots.

19 But You, O Lord, be not far off;
O You my help, hasten to my assistance.
20 Deliver my soul from the sword,
My only life from the power of the dog.
21 Save me from the lion’s mouth;
From the horns of the wild oxen You answer me.

22 I will tell of Your name to my brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
23 You who fear the Lord, praise Him;
All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,
And stand in awe of Him, all you of Israel.
24 For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
Nor has He hidden His face from him;
But when he cried to Him for help, He heard.

25 From You comes my praise in the great assembly;
I shall pay my vows before those who fear Him.
26 The afflicted will eat and be satisfied;
Those who seek Him will praise the Lord.
Let your heart live forever!
27 All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord,
And all the families of the nations will worship before You.
28 For the kingdom is the Lord’s
And He rules over the nations.
29 All the prosperous of the earth will eat and worship,
All those who go down to the dust will bow before Him,
Even he who cannot keep his soul alive.
30 Posterity will serve Him;
It will be told of the Lord to the coming generation.
31 They will come and will declare His righteousness
To a people who will be born, that He has performed it.

12 facts about God and Jesus last words. Some people teach when Jesus said My God My God why have Thou forsaken Me that the Father departed, deserted and turned His back upon His Son to bear Gods wrath on the cross. But is this teaching biblical? Is it true?

1-God is Triune
2- The Trinity cannot be broken, separated or abandoned.
3- God doesn't send His wrath against God
4- Jesus is God
5- Context has meaning and all the gospel accounts work together along with the OT quotations
6- Jesus words come from Psalm 22
7- Psalm 22 must be understood in the context of the crucifixion
8- Jesus last words were this " Father into Thy hands I commit my Spirit "
9- Psalm 22 has numerous fulfillment's during His Crucifixion
10- Psalms 22 and the gospels say He was mocked, despised, hurled insults, cast lots, divided His clothes, let God rescue Him etc......
11- Psalm 22:24 also says God has not despised Him nor hidden His face from Him and listened to His cry for help
12- Psalm 22:24 coincides with Jesus trust and relationship with the Father saying into your hands I commit MY Spirit.

God is LOVE. In Love the Father sent the Son on our behalf to be the perfect sacrifice for sin. We Love because He first loved us and sent His Son as 1 John tells us.

We must understand how Gods attributes all work in harmony together not in opposition to each other. All of Gods attributes and His character flow from His Love for God is Love.

God being Love has nothing to do with His creation. That is secondary. God is Love and that Love is perfect lacking nothing within His Triune nature as God. Love by definition has to be expressed with another which is why a unitarian god cannot be Love. Love requires another to share and express that Love and it’s what we see with the Triune God. God is Love before anyone/anything existed.

Before creation there was no sin hence no judgment, wrath, mercy, grace, justice etc................. Why because those are Gods secondary attributes. God’s Love is a primary attribute like Holy is a primary one. Everything about God flows from His being Love which includes His secondary attributes.

All doctrine begins with God at its starting point.

We can see the entire Psalm 22 which is Messianic was being played out before their very eyes and Jesus quotes the opening verse letting His persecutors know that He truly is the Son of God, the Messiah by quoting Psalm 22 being lived out before them. It’s a proclamation and a declaration that He is the Messiah, Gods One and Only Son who gave His life as a ransom for many. What the Father did allow to happen and not rescue His Son from was His death and suffering from those wicked leaders to be our sacrifice for sin. The entire weight of that was upon Him to bear alone but the Father never left Him. He was there hearing His prayers and answering them upon His death. And let’s not forget Jesus promise to the sinner- TODAY you will be with ME in PARADISE. For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. You see The Trinity was never fractured, broken or severed for even a moment but together the Godhead accomplished salvation for sinners. It was a Triune effort that worked out to perfection as They had planned from the very beginning.

God did not turn His back on adam when he sinned but sought him out, He didn’t turn His back on David when he sinned. God does not turn His back on us when we sin as He is there with open arms to forgive. Jesus didn’t turn His back on Saul when he was persecuting the church and in fact sought him out on the Damascus road and said to him” why are you persecuting Me ? You see if God did not turn His back on sinners then neither did the Father turn His back on His only Son who is Holy, Blameless, Sinless, and Righteous just like His Father. It’s nothing but a modern day myth that teaches that the Father turned His back on the Son at the cross.

God is not against Himself angrily displaying wrath from the Father to the Son. God is love. In love He sent His Son. The wrath bearing Son is a new concept not found in Scripture nor the ECF's. God is not against Himself. There is no one in the Trinity who is in opposition, no conflict, no dissention, no strife, do dysfunction etc…….as if God were somehow like a sinful human family. There is nothing broken in Our Blessed Trinity.

Jesus bearing Gods wrath and being despised and forsaken by the Father and Him turning His back on the Son is nothing but an urban legend.

The following scriptures affirm Jesus relationship with the Father on the cross was still there and not broken.

Psalm 22:24
For he has not despised or scorned
the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
but has listened to his cry for help.

Luke 23:46
Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last.

John 16:32
“A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

And add to that Jesus promise to the thief on the cross that today you will be with Me in Paradise reaffirms Jesus went to be with the Father and not suffer in hell as some teach.

hope this helps !!!

Psalm 22

3 Yet You are holy,

My heart is like wax;

12 facts about God and Jesus last words. Some people teach when Jesus said My God My God why have Thou forsaken Me that the Father departed, deserted and turned His back upon His Son to bear Gods wrath on the cross. But is this teaching biblical? Is it true?

1-God is Triune
4- Jesus is God
5- Context has meaning and all the gospel accounts work together along with the OT quotations
10- Psalms 22 and the gospels say He was mocked, despised, hurled insults, cast lots, divided His clothes, let God rescue Him etc......
11- Psalm 22:24 also says God has not despised Him nor hidden His face from Him and listened to His cry for help
12- Psalm 22:24 coincides with Jesus trust and relationship with the Father saying into your hands I commit MY Spirit.

God is LOVE. In Love the Father sent the Son on our behalf to be the perfect sacrifice for sin. We Love because He first loved us and sent His Son as 1 John tells us.

We must understand how Gods attributes all work in harmony together not in opposition to each other. All of Gods attributes and His character flow from His Love for God is Love.

God being Love has nothing to do with His creation. That is secondary. God is Love and that Love is perfect lacking nothing within His Triune nature as God. Love by definition has to be expressed with another which is why a unitarian god cannot be Love. Love requires another to share and express that Love and it’s what we see with the Triune God. God is Love before anyone/anything existed.

Before creation there was no sin hence no judgment, wrath, mercy, grace, justice etc................. Why because those are Gods secondary attributes. God’s Love is a primary attribute like Holy is a primary one. Everything about God flows from His being Love which includes His secondary attributes.

We can see the entire Psalm 22 which is Messianic was being played out before their very eyes and Jesus quotes the opening verse letting His persecutors know that He truly is the Son of God, the Messiah by quoting Psalm 22 being lived out before them. It’s a proclamation and a declaration that He is the Messiah, Gods One and Only Son who gave His life as a ransom for many. What the Father did allow to happen and not rescue His Son from was His death and suffering from those wicked leaders to be our sacrifice for sin. The entire weight of that was upon Him to bear alone but the Father never left Him. He was there hearing His prayers and answering them upon His death. And let’s not forget Jesus promise to the sinner- TODAY you will be with ME in PARADISE. For God so loved the world that He gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. You see The Trinity was never fractured, broken or severed for even a moment but together the Godhead accomplished salvation for sinners. It was a Triune effort that worked out to perfection as They had planned from the very beginning.

God did not turn His back on adam when he sinned but sought him out, He didn’t turn His back on David when he sinned. God does not turn His back on us when we sin as He is there with open arms to forgive. Jesus didn’t turn His back on Saul when he was persecuting the church and in fact sought him out on the Damascus road and said to him” why are you persecuting Me ? You see if God did not turn His back on sinners then neither did the Father turn His back on His only Son who is Holy, Blameless, Sinless, and Righteous just like His Father. It’s nothing but a modern day myth that teaches that the Father turned His back on the Son at the cross.

God is not against Himself angrily displaying wrath from the Father to the Son. God is love. In love He sent His Son. The wrath bearing Son is a new concept not found in Scripture nor the ECF's. God is not against Himself. There is no one in the Trinity who is in opposition, no conflict, no dissention, no strife, do dysfunction etc…….as if God were somehow like a sinful human family. There is nothing broken in Our Blessed Trinity.

Jesus bearing Gods wrath and being despised and forsaken by the Father and Him turning His back on the Son is nothing but an urban legend.

The following scriptures affirm Jesus relationship with the Father on the cross was still there and not broken.

Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last.

“A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

And add to that Jesus promise to the thief on the cross that today you will be with Me in Paradise reaffirms Jesus went to be with the Father and not suffer in hell as some teach.

hope this helps !!!
Excellent post Civic I read every word and thought about each verse. I intend to study this out today and see what I can come up with. A lot of food for thought In your post. As far as the urban legend goes I've heard this topic preached in a lot of different ways and I like what you've presented here. So I'm off to see what I can come up with right after I pray about it!

Excellent post Civic I read every word and thought about each verse. I intend to study this out today and see what I can come up with. A lot of food for thought In your post. As far as the urban legend goes I've heard this topic preached in a lot of different ways and I like what you've presented here. So I'm off to see what I can come up with right after I pray about it!
My premise with everything doctrinally begins with God, His Nature, Attributes and Character. I believe sound doctrine flows from a right view of God.

hope this helps !!!

My premise with everything doctrinally begins with God, His Nature, Attributes and Character. I believe sound doctrine flows from a right view of God.

hope this helps !!!

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
Matthew 27:46

In studying this verse out I found that it's called "the cry of dereliction". I think this cry is of immense significance but is extremely difficult to understand and explain. I'm doing an in depth study on The Cross at the moment so this fit right in. In looking at all the different viewpoints (and there are a ton) I actually like yours the best.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
Matthew 27:46

In studying this verse out I found that it's called "the cry of dereliction". I think this cry is of immense significance but is extremely difficult to understand and explain. I'm doing an in depth study on The Cross at the moment so this fit right in. In looking at all the different viewpoints (and there are a ton) I actually like yours the best.
Yes Jesus is quoting Scripture specifically Psalm 22. So there is a reason who He is doing that and when we read through that Psalm we can see it being played out before their very own eyes. It is a fascinating study, a real eye opener. And for me sound doctrine always begins with the Nature of God, His Character, Attributes etc.... This is why I have come to the conclusion I did with Psalm 22:1 and brought it back to the Godhead/ Trinity and then asked questions from that perspective. When I did this then there was clarity for me as to what was being communicated on the cross. This by no means is taking anything away from the pain, anguish and suffering of Jesus but it gives us both the Divine and human perspectives of the cross.

Now if we take this perspective and APPLY this to Christ in the thread only God is Good we can see what Jesus is actually saying and meaning by those words. Take a look at that thread and we can se both the Divine and human elements there as well.

hope this helps !!!

Yes Jesus is quoting Scripture specifically Psalm 22. So there is a reason who He is doing that and when we read through that Psalm we can see it being played out before their very own eyes. It is a fascinating study, a real eye opener. And for me sound doctrine always begins with the Nature of God, His Character, Attributes etc.... This is why I have come to the conclusion I did with Psalm 22:1 and brought it back to the Godhead/ Trinity and then asked questions from that perspective. When I did this then there was clarity for me as to what was being communicated on the cross. This by no means is taking anything away from the pain, anguish and suffering of Jesus but it gives us both the Divine and human perspectives of the cross.

Now if we take this perspective and APPLY this to Christ in the thread only God is Good we can see what Jesus is actually saying and meaning by those words. Take a look at that thread and we can se both the Divine and human elements there as well.

hope this helps !!!
I'm glad you see the depth in this. Okay thanks for the advice, I'm on my way "to the thread "Only God is Good".

Psalm 22

3 Yet You are holy,

My heart is like wax;

1-God is Triune
4- Jesus is God

hope this helps !!!

Jesus went to be with the Father in Hades?

25 For David says of Him,

‘I saw the Lord continually before me,
Because He is at my right hand, so that I will not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart was glad and my tongue was overjoyed;
Moreover my flesh also will live in hope;
27 For You will not abandon my soul to Hades,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of gladness with Your presence.’
Acts 2

“The forsaking of the Son?”

"The Office of the Holy Spirit Revealed"

The question is asked, did God forsake the son on the cross, or separate from the son. answer, NO. as a matter of fact, when Jesus said that it is finished, yes, on Sin in the world, but the glory and, the wonderful work of God just began. and that work, after preaching to the spirits in prison, then the day of Pentecost the Holy Ghost shed forth.

"of God forsaking the son", this is bared out in Isaiah chapter 59, read this chapter good. the word forsaking, (forsook), means leave, here, the present of the Father, in that body, came out of the son, because the sins of the whole world will be laid on him. This word forsook is interesting. Forsook , or forsaking is the act of, or the allowing of one to be sacrifice. Note, to clearly see this, another word, or some synonyms words for forsook is, renounced, relinquished, “sacrificed”. Sacrificed is the word we are looking for. For the Lord God did provide for himself a sacrifice, (a lamb). Genesis 22:8 "And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together”. And who is this Lamb?, God himself, the equal share of himself in flesh. John 1:29 "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world". John 1:35 "Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!"

this is bared out in Hebrews 9:26. "For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself”. God the Spirit cannot dwell in an unclean place, and the scripture is clear, God will never forsake you, nor leave you, read Hebrews 13:15. and reading the whole chapter of Isa 59, (the entire book is worth reading), Jesus the lamb of God, (this body), was made/design to suffer, even the death of the cross, hence the “sacrifice”. Philippians 2:5 " Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross". And upon that death, it released, or relinquished, (that's what forsook means also), the full power and attributes of God in human form. Glory to Jesus, (remember with blood he was G2758 κενόω kenoo, Limited). but now, No more blood to hinder, now the Power of God, (in that natural body, hence the change). now the same eternal Spirit, that is, and was, is now to come, the Holy Spirit, is Glorified in that form, (flesh), his OWN IMAGE, that figure, that fashion as a man. now Jesus/God/Spirit is fully diverse in heaven as well as on earth. 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit". in his final administration, this process of forsooking was to give us the same power he had, WITHOUT MEASURE, (which answers the “Greater than I question, because he goes to the Spirit in which he was glorified in John 17:3). that's why we have the ministering Gifts or as some say the fivefold ministries, all because of his, "forsaking" on the cross in order to release all the power of God in human fashion. supportive scripture, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." as the apostle Peter said, Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear". all credit to the "forsaking" on on the cross, we now have what he have, "POWER", in the spiritual gifts. which takes us to the last dispensation of GRACE. the preaching of the Gospel. the ongoing work of the ministry, world redemption.

for this "forsaking of the Son", on the cross, the "sacrifice”, without it, we wouldn't be able to preach the Gospel, nor help in restoring the temple of God, (his Body), which is another topic in itself. 1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

so, the forsaking here is not an abandonment, nor a leaving, but the beginning of a recovery or restoration plan, or operation starting with the spirits in prison. this rescue, or might as well say it, this plan of salvation started ...... yes, right there on the cross with the relinquishing of the FULL POWER of God in human form. the relinquishing or the "forsaking" was voluntarily, it was God's plan all along.
:ninja:

“The forsaking of the Son?”

"The Office of the Holy Spirit Revealed"

The question is asked, did God forsake the son on the cross, or separate from the son. answer, NO. as a matter of fact, when Jesus said that it is finished, yes, on Sin in the world, but the glory and, the wonderful work of God just began. and that work, after preaching to the spirits in prison, then the day of Pentecost the Holy Ghost shed forth.

"of God forsaking the son", this is bared out in Isaiah chapter 59, read this chapter good. the word forsaking, (forsook), means leave, here, the present of the Father, in that body, came out of the son, because the sins of the whole world will be laid on him. This word forsook is interesting. Forsook , or forsaking is the act of, or the allowing of one to be sacrifice. Note, to clearly see this, another word, or some synonyms words for forsook is, renounced, relinquished, “sacrificed”. Sacrificed is the word we are looking for. For the Lord God did provide for himself a sacrifice, (a lamb). Genesis 22:8 "And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together”. And who is this Lamb?, God himself, the equal share of himself in flesh. John 1:29 "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world". John 1:35 "Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!"

this is bared out in Hebrews 9:26. "For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself”. God the Spirit cannot dwell in an unclean place, and the scripture is clear, God will never forsake you, nor leave you, read Hebrews 13:15. and reading the whole chapter of Isa 59, (the entire book is worth reading), Jesus the lamb of God, (this body), was made/design to suffer, even the death of the cross, hence the “sacrifice”. Philippians 2:5 " Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross". And upon that death, it released, or relinquished, (that's what forsook means also), the full power and attributes of God in human form. Glory to Jesus, (remember with blood he was G2758 κενόω kenoo, Limited). but now, No more blood to hinder, now the Power of God, (in that natural body, hence the change). now the same eternal Spirit, that is, and was, is now to come, the Holy Spirit, is Glorified in that form, (flesh), his OWN IMAGE, that figure, that fashion as a man. now Jesus/God/Spirit is fully diverse in heaven as well as on earth. 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit". in his final administration, this process of forsooking was to give us the same power he had, WITHOUT MEASURE, (which answers the “Greater than I question, because he goes to the Spirit in which he was glorified in John 17:3). that's why we have the ministering Gifts or as some say the fivefold ministries, all because of his, "forsaking" on the cross in order to release all the power of God in human fashion. supportive scripture, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." as the apostle Peter said, Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear". all credit to the "forsaking" on on the cross, we now have what he have, "POWER", in the spiritual gifts. which takes us to the last dispensation of GRACE. the preaching of the Gospel. the ongoing work of the ministry, world redemption.

for this "forsaking of the Son", on the cross, the "sacrifice”, without it, we wouldn't be able to preach the Gospel, nor help in restoring the temple of God, (his Body), which is another topic in itself. 1 Corinthians 1:18 "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

so, the forsaking here is not an abandonment, nor a leaving, but the beginning of a recovery or restoration plan, or operation starting with the spirits in prison. this rescue, or might as well say it, this plan of salvation started ...... yes, right there on the cross with the relinquishing of the FULL POWER of God in human form. the relinquishing or the "forsaking" was voluntarily, it was God's plan all along.
When Jesus prayed to his God -- why has thou forsaken me, he wasn't talking about his Father God who never would have forsaken him, he was referring to the ones who did forsake him and sent him to a crucifixion.

God will never leave anyone nor forsake anyone. God is Love.

When Jesus prayed to his God -- why has thou forsaken me, he wasn't talking about his Father God who never would have forsaken him, he was referring to the ones who did forsake him and sent him to a crucifixion.

God will never leave anyone nor forsake anyone. God is Love.
ERROR#1. the Lord Jesus has no God. ERROR #2. the title Father is JEUSUS as the Ordinal FIRST in the ECHAD,

"God will never leave anyone nor forsake anyone. God is Love". did I not say this in my post?

ERROR#1. the Lord Jesus has no God. ERROR #2. the title Father is JEUSUS as the Ordinal FIRST in the ECHAD,
Oh I see so Jesus didnt obey God, nor did he pray to his God, and he didnt say he could do nothing without his God who sent him , and he didnt say that he never spoke of himself bu only of his God who sent him? And God didnt come to Jesus by the Spirit that He is and open up who He is and all of His heaven in Matt 3:16?

So you believe that Jesus came to his mother, impregnated her, then gave birth to him?

That is a kinky doctrine to think Jesus was God and not Gods son as he claimed to be.

May I ask what religious belief are you of, that is a new one for sure!

"God will never leave anyone nor forsake anyone. God is Love". did I not say this in my post?
No you said it is error.

Oh I see so Jesus didnt obey God, nor did he pray to his God,
ERROR #3. the Lord Jesus never pray to anyone, notice my language, "he pray the Father", not "to" the Father. now, as intercessor for someone else he prayed "to" the Father for them. his God is HIM in the ECHAD of Ordinal First...... :cool: his, is possessive, meanin him in the ECHAD, do u not understand?
So you believe that Jesus came to his mother, impregnated her, then gave birth to him?
ERROR #4 don't be silly. JESUS HAVE NO MOTHER NOR FATHER biologically he Jesus the Ordinal First made that body for his use in salvation, as he came in that body as the Ordinal Last. please get it RIGHT...
May I ask what religious belief are you of, that is a new one for sure
(smile), I'm Diversified Oneness

ERROR #3. the Lord Jesus never pray to anyone, notice my language, "he pray the Father", not "to" the Father. now, as intercessor for someone else he prayed "to" the Father for them. his God is HIM in the ECHAD of Ordinal First...... :cool: his, is possessive, meanin him in the ECHAD, do u not understand?
SO Jesus didnt pray to his God in John 17 for you to be one in the Father as he was one in the Father. You dont know the God Jesus prayed to is the real error here.

Try and explain this away ROFLOL.

"Father forgive them; for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34)
"My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matt 27:46, Mark 15:34)
"Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit" (Luke 23:46)
Luke 6:12 It was at this time that He went off to the mountain to pray, and He spent the whole night in prayer to God.
Matthew 26:39. And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will.”
Matthew 26:42 He went away again a second time and prayed, saying, “My Father, if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Your will be done.
Matthew 26:53 Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Pretty clear to me that Jesus prayed to his God for you for God to be in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in his God and He in Jesus as one. See Jesus prayer to his Goof for you to be in John 17.

If I were you I would do a little more study before you comment in ignorance and even look more the fool than you just posted.
You dont have a clue who the Father is Jesus prayed to for sure.

ERROR #4 don't be silly. JESUS HAVE NO MOTHER NOR FATHER biologically he Jesus the Ordinal First made that body for his use in salvation, as he came in that body as the Ordinal Last. please get it RIGHT...
Oh so Mary was not his mother? He wasnt made of a woman born under the law? He didnt have a natural body, he wasn't flesh and bone and He didnt bleed or have bones broken? Interesting, all evidence point to the opposite of Jesus not being flesh as you accuse him of not being a man.

You are diversified from lack of knowledge for sure.

SO Jesus didnt pray to his God in John 17
the First ERROR of the Day, the Lord Jesus has no God, to Pray to, nor Pray WITH.
Second ERROR of the DAY, in John 17 he is God "SHARED" or Diverse as the Ordinal Last in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state while in natural flesh..... STOP right here, did u understand what I just said?

Try and explain this away ROFLOL.

"Father forgive them; for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34)
"My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matt 27:46, Mark 15:34)
"Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit" (Luke 23:46)
step #2. MY God is MY "Spirit" for God is a Spirit. my is Possessive. and it is HIS Spirit while in Flesh in the ECHAD. just as he, Jesus the Spirit say, "MY" Son, meaning "MY" Body on Earth. because the ONE God, Spirit was SHARED in a Body of Flesh on Earth.

My God this is 2 easy not to understand.

we suggest all three-person Godhead believers go back to Genesis 1:1 and Deuteronomy 6:4 and UNDERSTAND the H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') of God.

Listen,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258
Definition #2 holds the key. 2. (as an ordinal) first.

WARNING! please people get educated, else 101G will cut u to threads with the word of God.

the First ERROR of the Day, the Lord Jesus has no God, to Pray to, nor Pray WITH.
In your religious opinion.

It is that you do not know the same Spiritual God that Jesus called Father and I call Fatherthat he OBEYED, and prayed to is all. The One God who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up in Him who He is and all of His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16. That is the God of Spirit that Jesus called Father and so do we all who has received from Him the same as Adam did, Gen 3:22, Abraham did, some God who is a Spirit, same God who came to Moses, same God who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, same God that came to Mary, same God who came to 120 in an upper room.

First error is you dont have a clue who that God is who did come to all of these and all today who will recieve Him. That is the first error here.
Second ERROR of the DAY, in John 17 he is God "SHARED" or Diverse as the Ordinal Last in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state while in natural flesh..... STOP right here, did u understand what I just said?
Sure do understand that you dont have a clue who it was Jesus prayed to for Him to be in you and you be in Him as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one.

Read it if you can read. If you can read, try and use a little understanding, IN which I doubt that you can. LOL.

17 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, AND Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
You need to learn how to read!

In your religious opinion.

It is that you do not know the same Spiritual God that Jesus called Father and I call Fatherthat he OBEYED, and prayed to is all. The One God who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up in Him who He is and all of His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16. That is the God of Spirit that Jesus called Father and so do we all who has received from Him the same as Adam did, Gen 3:22, Abraham did, some God who is a Spirit, same God who came to Moses, same God who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, same God that came to Mary, same God who came to 120 in an upper room.
if what u say is true then answer me this. "Is the person, God, (the Father), who as u say came to the Lord Jesus in Matt 3:16, is he the same ONE person in Isaiah 44:24 who MADE ALL THINGS, which is also the same one person in John 1:3, (the Son), who MADE ALL THING", is this the same ONE person YES or NO?
PS, remember the ONE person in Isaiah 44:24 said that he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF", so he didn't go through anyone else...... because he was ALONE, and BY HIMSELF.

I believe this will put an end to any religious opinion ..... that either u or I have, let the bible speak

looking to hear from u............. read what I said carefully before u answer.

101G: said:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Where there is knowledge, Stay not Ignorant"
Smiley, are you related to 101c ? :
101c diversified oneness said:
Two things to keep in mind, whenever you hear the Lord Jesus say “MY” Father, he’s saying “MY” Spirit in Heaven. And whenever you hear the LORD (all caps), the Holy Spirit, the Father say “MY” Son he is saying “MY” Body on Earth. Don’t forget this for it points out the Subjective, Spirit Abstract and the Objective Flesh, Concrete state of our God.
Have you learned wisdom and do you have knowledge of the Holy One?
Who has ascended up into heaven, or descended? Proverbs 30:3-4, Proverbs 9:10

No one has ascended into heaven, except He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man. John 3:13
What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before? John 6:62

“Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel!” Jesus answered and said to him, “Because I said to you that I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You will see greater things than these.” And He *said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see heaven opened
and God's messengers ascending and descending upon the Son of Man, The Messiah; Dan. 7:13–14 John 1:49-51

But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. “When He ascended on high,
The psalmist tells about this, Ps 68:18 for he says that when Christ was raised triumphantly to heaven after his resurrection
victorious over death and satan, He gave gifts to His people;
He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above all the heavens, so that He might fill all things. Eph 4:7-11
Where Christ is all, and in all.

Honor the Son,...blessed are those who trust in Him Ps 2:12

Back