My God My God why have you forsaken Me ?

Wouldn't it be more realistic for Jesus to say "Why have you forskinned me"? If he can heal the blind and regrow limbs, he can regrow that.

Since He has been raised, Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest. ...
But he is not raised for you, you are still waiting for him to come out from that grave and save you some day.
For Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, 6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are;
I am the temple of God and so are all who has received Him as our own disposition.
Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
You do hear His voice but refuse Him. That is so obvious in your accusations that He is wrong because His ways are gnostic for you.
Do not harden your hearts..."Heb 3:1-8
You cant harden it any more than it already is by accusing God and Jesus in their ways as gnosticism.

Repentance would be required if you soften your heart and received Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16
Since He has been raised,
Not for you, you are still looking for him to come are you not?
Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest. ...
You cant, His ways is gnosticism for you.
For Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, 6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are;
Yes I am the temple of God, but for the accusations of Jesus being gnostic as you relentlessly accuse him of, Christ is not over your house at all.
Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts..."Heb 3:1-8
Actually you should take that advice.

yes, who is the Holy Ghost/Spirit as said, now the same apostle Peter, on the promise. Acts 2:37 "Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?" Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."

is the Lord still calling today? yes, then he is for us and u today.
Yes the Lord calls everyone, but this guy continually sees that way of God who does come to all who will repent and receive as empty gnosticism that he continually post of.

yes, who is the Holy Ghost/Spirit as said, now the same apostle Peter, on the promise. Acts 2:37 "Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?" Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 2:39 "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." is the Lord still calling today? yes, then he is for us and u today.
God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit by faith;
And whatever is not from faith is sin.

this is exactly what I am talking about .... :eek: YIKES! ..... :sleep: ding dong....

:ninja:

Devil comes from διάβολος, from the verb διαβάλλω "throw across", the Septuagint scribes used διάβολος for translating שטן , which is the same
as ψιθυριστής ; whisperer, at Athens as epithet of Hermes.

Abaddon (אבדון) is the same as Ἅιδωνευς, the poetic form of Ἅιδης

Devil comes from διάβολος, from the verb διαβάλλω "throw across", the Septuagint scribes used διάβολος for translating שטן , which is the same
as ψιθυριστής ; whisperer, at Athens as epithet of Hermes.

Abaddon (אבדון) is the same as Ἅιδωνευς, the poetic form of Ἅιδης
he still didn't get ..... Oh dear...... :eek: Yikes!

:ninja:

That would do you well if you didnt accuse Him of gnostic lies.
Not for you who lift up satan for the ways of Christ is gnostic lies. He is with me but for you His is gnostic and a liar.
The devil was defeated at the cross. Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, Jesus Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who were subject to bondage.
He indeed gives aid to the seed of Abraham. We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
He became our faithful High Priest to make atonement for our sins; Heb 2:14-17
Therefore He is able also to save forever (completely, perfectly, for eternity) those who come to God through Him; Heb 7:25

The devil was defeated at the cross. Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, Jesus Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who were subject to bondage.
He indeed gives aid to the seed of Abraham. We have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
Therefore He is able also to save forever (completely, perfectly, for eternity) those who come to God through Him; Heb 7:25
Yes along with sin and death.

Yes along with sin and death.
Then why are you guys still the sinner as most here say they are sinners instead of the righteousness of God in Christ?
The irony is that gnostic who blatantly rejects the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus: Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"
endeavors to account others as sinners while being a slave of depravity.

The irony is that gnostic who blatantly rejects the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus: Gary Mac "I reject redemption through Christ"
Im curious -- Why do you reject redemption through Christ to be Gods anointed yourself and accuse His ways as lies. That is what redemption is, bringing you back to the place in Him and He in you? Why do you shun so great a salvation when you could be saved from your laws as Jesus was saved from those laws by God Himself in Matt 3:16 where he was no longer under your laws but of Gods Spirit?
endeavors to account others as sinners while being a slave of depravity.
You are the one who said you are the sinner not I for I am the righteousness of God in Christ, anointed of God by the same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus.

Back