My God My God why have you forsaken Me ?

You are the one who said you are the sinner not I for I am the righteousness of God in Christ,
Show me the money [the quote]. Where have I said that I was not redeemed through Christ?

Now that we have come to saving faith, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

Show me the money [the quote]. Where have I said that I was not redeemed through Christ?
Because you are of sin instead. Are you not the sinner that you say you are? There is your money!
Now that we have come to saving faith, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
First you have to be saved as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 by God Himself renewing your mind as He did in Jesus. Until then there is no salvation from sin to be had from God at all.

JonHawk said:
Because you are of sin instead. Are you not the sinner that you say you are?
In your blind, double talking gnostic point of view.
God has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
There is your money!
Here's your corrupt wages: Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Christ"

Shall iniquity reign, have fellowship with You—they who frame and hide their unrighteous doings under [the sacred covenant] law?
He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness; Ps 94:20-23

JonHawk said:
Are you a sinner as you say you are? There is no redemption from sin as long as you still are in sin and without the Christ.

In your blind, double talking gnostic point of view.
Yes He is double talk for you for in Him I cannot sin. 1 John 3:9.
God has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
That a lie for you are the sinner instead the saint as you keep projecting for who you really are. You are not delivered from the darkness of sin at all as long as you cling to your sins.
in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Forgiveness if you will give yourself over to the One who takes away sin, until then He can do noting at all in you.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:12-15
I am indeed, He in me and I inHim are one. John 17.
Here's your corrupt wages: Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Christ"
I know that you reject redemption through Gods anointing, Christ, you dont have to keep repeating it because you like sin more then you love God
Shall iniquity reign, have fellowship with You—they who frame and hide their unrighteous doings under [the sacred covenant] law?
He will repay them for their sins and destroy them for their wickedness; Ps 94:20-23
If I was you and think God Im not, do as Jesus did and I did and receive from God Himself. Until you do that your wickedness who see God as a gnostic liar has destroyed you for sure.

You sure have a way of making yourself look the fool.

Are you a sinner as you say you are? There is no redemption from sin as long as you still are in sin and without the Christ.

You sure have a way of making yourself look the fool.
Hence, you will die in your sins if you don't believe in Christ Jesus. Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Christ"

Hence, you will die in your sins if you don't believe in Christ Jesus. Gary Mac: "I reject redemption through Christ"
Hence if you do not believe Jesus to have the same Spirit in you who was in Christ Jesus, God can do noting at all for you.

JonHawk said:
Hence if you do not believe Jesus to have the same Spirit in you who was in Christ Jesus, God can do noting at all for you.
Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all;
The sins of gnostics are quite evident, going before them to judgment; 1 Timothy 5:20-25

I told you that unless you believe in Me, you will die in your sins. John 8:24

Back