My Hurricane Ian Prediction

Because scientists never ever change their minds.
Over time, scientists have become MORE concerned about climate change.

And sure, scientists change their minds, but rarely and only in response to overwhelming data. For some reason, conservatives think that if science can undergo course corrections, then it must all be wrong or untrustworthy.

Actually, yes, the science is clear on the fact that human activities are largely responsible for climate change.
You are mistaken and believe the climate fanatics, which makes you a climate fanatic The earth is always in flux weather wise, and tell me, how did all the cooling and warming cycles that have occurred millions of years ago happen? Stop worshipping the earth and turn to worshipping God in the form of his Incarnate Son.

China and India are not signing on to your "climate change" scheme, so don't blame DeSantis for anything in that vein. What you folks want to do is make life more difficult for the people on this planet, and if everyone had an EV like you propose, the electric grid would overload.
On a per capita basis, the US is doing more harm to our climate than China.

All people in power have the responsibility to take serious action on this issue.

Over time, scientists have become MORE concerned about climate change.

And sure, scientists change their minds, but rarely and only in response to overwhelming data. For some reason, conservatives think that if science can undergo course corrections, then it must all be wrong or untrustworthy.
You avoided the point of my comment. Scienctists are human, and capable of being wrong.

You are mistaken and believe the climate fanatics, which makes you a climate fanatic The earth is always in flux weather wise, and who exactly caused all the cooling and warming cycles that have occurred millions of years ago. Stop worshipping the earth and turn to worshipping God in the form of his Incarnate Son.
Science is her religion.

The science IS NOT clear on "man-made" climate change. Sorry friend, but this isn't the first hurricane to ever happen in Florida.
I hate the term 'man-made'. I prefer the term 'human assisted' climate change. And, from the data and studies I've read, there is an overall worldwide climate change. Your local weather may vary.

You are mistaken and believe the climate fanatics, which makes you a climate fanatic The earth is always in flux weather wise, and who exactly caused all the cooling and warming cycles that have occurred millions of years ago. Stop worshipping the earth and turn to worshipping God in the form of his Incarnate Son.
The climate scientists are not fanatics, but base their conclusions on mountains of data which show that current conditions are unprecedented and can be traced to human activities.

Humans have the responsibility to care for the planet we all live on.

This morning DeSantis said he had good interactions with Biden and FEMA and expected federal disaster funds.

So? Are you claiming he said New Jersey should have received NO money? Show me where. Besides, even if he did, New Jersey DID receive money, so he's right to ask for fair play for Florida.

I provided a link for the insurance crisis in Florida.

Tell me in your own words why DeSantis is to blame for that "crisis."

The science is clear on climate change and the terrible consequences we face.

And yet it's not. And even if it were, tell us how DeSantis is to blame for it.

The climate scientists are not fanatics, but base their conclusions on mountains of data which show that current conditions are unprecedented and can be traced to human activities.

Humans have the responsibility to care for the planet we all live on.
So they cannot be affected by things such as politics, desiring funding and the fact that humans make mistakes.

So? Are you claiming he said New Jersey should have received NO money? Show me where. Besides, even if he did, New Jersey DID receive money, so he's right to ask for fair play for Florida.

Tell me in your own words why DeSantis is to blame for that "crisis."

And yet it's not. And even if it were, tell us how DeSantis is to blame for it.
NJ got money because the majority in Congress voted for those funds. If DeSantis and his cronies had been in the majority, NJ would not have gotten any money.

DeSantis has been ignoring the insurance crisis, and complaints about this from FL homeowners.

People in power who are not part of the solution, are part of the problem.

So they cannot be affected by things such as politics, desiring funding and the fact that humans make mistakes.
If you think these things specifically affect climate change studies, then it is up to you to provide the evidence, which you have not.

Humans make mistakes. Scientists are people. No guarantee that they are correct
The fact that science is based on data that point to a consistent conclusion makes it likely they are correct.

Science is a very reliable means of studying the natural world. If it were not, our science-based devices would not reliably work.

Back