My Hurricane Ian Prediction

Since you are not on charge and are clearly biased we do nor have to accept your view.
Not my view. The view of climate scientists, and ALL organizations of professional scientists.

Your side is backed by politicians, lobbyists and industries seeking to keep up profits.

The fact that science is based on data that point to a consistent conclusion makes it likely they are correct.

Science is a very reliable means of studying the natural world. If it were not, our science-based devices would not reliably work.
Science does not have extra weight in the decision making process than anyone else.

Not my view. The view of climate scientists, and ALL organizations of professional scientists.

Your side is backed by politicians, lobbyists and industries seeking to keep up profits.
So sciencetists should be the ultimate decision makers?

Everyone has a say. We are bkr ruled by a science oligarchy.

Science does not have extra weight in the decision making process than anyone else.
When policies are being made on issues that are science-based, then yes, science should be consulted.

This was recognized by Abraham Lincoln, who realized, even in 1860, that politicians were not knowledgeable in science and technology, so he set up an organization of the top scientists in America to advise on such issues. This still exists -- the National Academy of Science.

When policies are being made on issues that are science-based, then yes, science should be consulted.

This was recognized by Abraham Lincoln, who realized, even in 1860, that politicians were not knowledgeable in science and technology, so he set up an organization of the top scientists in America to advise on such issues. This still exists -- the National Academy of Science.
Consulted but not automatically obeyed.

On a per capita basis, the US is doing more harm to our climate than China.
No, we aren't. Our carbon output has actually decreased with all that we have done. Natural gas and propane are clean burning, yet the climate fanatics are against us using those things too.
All people in power have the responsibility to take serious action on this issue.

They have a responsibility to respect the Constitution, not to insert their pet project, their made-up issue on the nation.

This morning DeSantis said he had good interactions with Biden and FEMA and expected federal disaster funds.

I provided a link for the insurance crisis in Florida.

The science is clear on climate change and the terrible consequences we face.
Who blew up the Ruskie nordstream pipelines? Was it idjut Joe Biden bringing us closer to a hot war with Russia? When will you ever get your head out of your backside?

Last edited:
Actually, yes, the science is clear on the fact that human activities are largely responsible for climate change.
No evidence the hurricane was caused by climate change.
That's not unusual. Especially in warm waters like the Gulf. Happens all the time.

We are up in the Tampa area, and right now we are just getting some intermittent rain.
Yeah looks like Tampa lucked out (largely - you guys are likely gonna get a footbor two of rain).

I used to live in Lutz there near Tampa, that's where my wife and I had my son.

Prove it.

Prove the complaints were legit.

Vague and uninspired bs.
I do not need to "prove" anything. The fact is that the majority vote wins, and had DeSantis and his GOP cronies been a majority, the Sandy victims would not have gotten any money. That is how voting works.

I already provided a link about the insurance issues in FL.

And yes, the point is that people in power should be cognizant of any and all threats and work to mitigate those. That is their job.

No, we aren't. Our carbon output has actually decreased with all that we have done. Natural gas and propane are clean burning, yet the climate fanatics are against us using those things too.

They have a responsibility to respect the Constitution, not to insert their pet project, their made-up issue on the nation.
Links?

Back