My Hurricane Ian Prediction

stiggy wiggy

It's going to hit Florida Wednesday and Thursday.

No, that's not my prediction. That's a certainty. My prediction:

MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC political pundits, REGARDLESS of the devastation and how it's handled, will blame DeSantis for the aftermath. I imagine they are all licking their chops right now in gleeful anticipation.

MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC political pundits, REGARDLESS of the devastation and how it's handled, will blame DeSantis for the aftermath. I imagine they are all licking their chops right now in gleeful anticipation.
Isn't there some way the left winger activists can place some blame on President Trump?

It's the cow farts, DeSantis allows too many cow farts.

And in Florida you must add Gecko farts to the tragedy.

Klobuchar, that leading democrat hopeful, tells us voting democrat *this time will stop hurricanes.

*Apparently voting for Biden and the Dems controlling Congress was laughed at by the hurricane godz in 2020.

It's the cow farts, DeSantis allows too many cow farts.

And in Florida you must add Gecko farts to the tragedy.

Klobuchar, that leading democrat hopeful, tells us voting democrat *this time will stop hurricanes.

*Apparently voting for Biden and the Dems controlling Congress was laughed at by the hurricane godz in 2020.
Her fresh conspiracy theory.

DeSantis can legitimately be criticized for three things:

1. In 2013 Congressman DeSantis voted against an aid package for victims of Hurricane Sandy in states like NJ and NY. Now he is happily working with Biden to get as much federal assistance as he can. Hypocrite.

2. There is a crisis in Florida's homeowners insurance system to protect against floods and hurricanes. DeSantis put a bandaid on the issue in May, but the problems persist.

In 2019, Floridians paid $1,988, the average homeowners insurance premium. Today, it's $4,231, according to an Insurance Information Institute analysis. Property and casualty companies still offering homeowners insurance continue to face the threat of liquidation.

3. DeSantis fails to credit climate change for ever worsening storms and refuses to do much of anything to address climate change, despite the fact that his state will suffer more than most others going forward.

1. In 2013 Congressman DeSantis voted against an aid package for victims of Hurricane Sandy in states like NJ and NY. Now he is happily working with Biden to get as much federal assistance as he can. Hypocrite.

Where did he ask Biden for money?

2. There is a crisis in Florida's homeowners insurance system to protect against floods and hurricanes. DeSantis put a bandaid on the issue in May, but the problems persist.

Define bandaid. Identify the crisis,

3. DeSantis fails to credit climate change for ever worsening storms.

Good. Because it's weather change, not climate change. DeSantis is right. And prove the storms are ever worsening.

3. DeSantis fails to credit climate change for ever worsening storms and refuses to do much of anything to address climate change, despite the fact that his state will suffer more than most others going forward.
What difference does it make for not blaming climate change for hurricanes?

Where did he ask Biden for money?

Define bandaid. Identify the crisis,

Good. Because it's weather change, not climate change. DeSantis is right. And prove the storms are ever worsening.
This morning DeSantis said he had good interactions with Biden and FEMA and expected federal disaster funds.

I provided a link for the insurance crisis in Florida.

The science is clear on climate change and the terrible consequences we face.

We are up in the Tampa area, and right now we are just getting some intermittent rain.

This morning DeSantis said he had good interactions with Biden and FEMA and expected federal disaster funds.

I provided a link for the insurance crisis in Florida.

The science is clear on climate change and the terrible consequences we face.
Because scientists never ever change their minds.

The point is that DeSantis is ignoring the things that could be done for mitigation or to protect the people and property in his state.
How does one prepare for a hurricane by believing in climate change? Your statement is idiotic.

The science IS NOT clear on "man-made" climate change. Sorry friend, but this isn't the first hurricane to ever happen in Florida.
Actually, yes, the science is clear on the fact that human activities are largely responsible for climate change.

And sure, this is not the first hurricane in FL, but:

As Hurricane Ian’s intensity catapulted from a Category 3 to the brink of a Category 5 overnight, its strength now rivals the most intense hurricanes to ever strike the United States.
Its winds increased from 120 mph to 155 mph in just eight hours in a jaw-dropping example of rapid intensification.

The point is that DeSantis is ignoring the things that could be done for mitigation or to protect the people and property in his state.
China and India are not signing on to your "climate change" scheme, so don't blame DeSantis for anything in that vein. What you folks want to do is make life more difficult for the people on this planet, and if everyone had an EV like you propose, the electric grid would overload.

Back