My Mom fell

Finally I got another antibiotic and yeah we are improving.

I'm hoping she did not have covid. That thing is hard on a lot of people. Some people are asymptomatic, and others end up in the hospital on oxygen for weeks unable to breath. We just don't know who will or will not become very ill with it. Anyway, happy to hear there is improvement.

Reactions: Nic
I'm hoping she did not have covid. That thing is hard on a lot of people. Some people are asymptomatic, and others end up in the hospital on oxygen for weeks unable to breath. We just don't know who will or will not become very ill with it. Anyway, happy to hear there is improvement.
No, if we has covid it was early 2020, but we didn't meet the criteria to be tested at the time. So at least not recently and thank you for the heads up. Family members and friends have had covid but all were mild expressions. I do recall a younger 40s fit male who died of it.

No, if we has covid it was early 2020, but we didn't meet the criteria to be tested at the time. So at least not recently and thank you for the heads up. Family members and friends have had covid but all were mild expressions. I do recall a younger 40s fit male who died of it.
Wonderful to see such sincere and loving comments.

1. My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine;
    For Thee all the follies of sin I resign;
    My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou;
    If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.
  2. I love Thee because Thou hast first loved me,
    And purchased my pardon on Calvary’s tree;
    I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow;
  3. I’ll love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
    And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
    And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
  4. In mansions of glory and endless delight,
    I’ll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
    I’ll sing with the glittering crown on my brow,

Reactions: Nic
Brief update:
My mom has been so very weak, I was beginning to doubt if we would ever walk again. We now walk at a very small amount each day and although seemingly insignificant and relegated usuallly to a single incomplete effort, from each day there are improvements in posture, strength and response to verbal instruction. The walking effort began about a week ago when I all but carried her. If she struggles beyond a casual effort, I stop her and carry her. To my surprise she improves! Thank you everyone for your continued prayers.

Nic

Back