My mother has fallen seriously and mysteriously ill in just a day

Dizerner

She is with the paramedics right now unconscious and hooked up to a machine and we have no idea what it is.

All prayers would be appreciated.

Dizerner

Thank you both SO much you have no idea how much it means to me.

I will let you know she has passed away already in just a few hours and it was unexpected and traumatic.

I don't have a lot of family just a brother I live with.

If you keep us in prayers to recover emotionally I would be so thankful and I have prayed for you as well.

RiJoRi

I will let you know she has passed away already in just a few hours and it was unexpected and traumatic.

If you keep us in prayers to recover emotionally I would be so thankful and I have prayed for you as well.
Prayers and sympathy - I lost my mom years ago, so I understand.
--Rich

4Him

Administrator
Staff member

So sorry for your loss. You and your brother are in my prayers.

Dizerner

So sorry for your loss. You and your brother are in my prayers.

Thank you so much.

I'm really sorry for some of my past posting that was in the flesh. Traumatic things tend to shake you and put things in perspective. I appreciate your Christian forgiveness for this.

Beloved Daughter

She is with the paramedics right now unconscious and hooked up to a machine and we have no idea what it is.

All prayers would be appreciated.
My husband and I will pray for you and your mom.

Romans 8:37-38

37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Magdalena

Prayers of comfort for you and your brother. God bless you. His angels watch over you.

SeventhDay

I got 15 minutes of sleep but it felt like Jesus wrapped his arms around me.

God bless you all.
The Spirit of Christ comfort you dear brother and I appreciate that Jesus is sustaining you. God will watch over your Mom and you will see her again and God will be glorified in her and you and in all.

My mom passed away not too long ago under tragic circumstances and I miss her but she is in God's care.

Many people going through much suffering at this time but God has a purpose for it all.

I grieve for those who do not know God and thus have no hope without him but God is still their hope nevertheless. They just do not know it.

God bless you,

SeventhDay