My ordinary life

SteveB

A moment from my life.
You see the atheist in his natural habitat.
For the brief period of the length of the video.
I'm curious why you think we would believe that your entire life is exactly the same as the content of the imagery we observe in the video.

Mr Laurier

For the brief period of the length of the video.
I'm curious why you think we would believe that your entire life is exactly the same as the content of the imagery we observe in the video.
And I am curious why you would imagine that I think anything so absurd.
I am listening to Thomas Tallis. Mass for four voices. I may listen to Vivaldi later. Or I may listen to Led Zeppelin.
But yes, this video does show me as I like to be. On my balcony, with tea. This is how I like to relax after work.
Of course not every day is tea on a balcony. Some days are wind over a heaving deck, trimming and easing the jib, and white knuckles gripping the tiller. The mouth of the bay, and the lake. Passing Cape Commodore and the islands, before setting course for Lion's Head.
But I do wonder what fantasys you have about me. You were rather specific about my having a whole other life. Tell me about it.

Mr Laurier

The atheist in his environment, expressing his opinions vis-a-vis land ownership.
When you artificialy inflate land prices and regulate the people to death, to better serve real estate speculators... you leave a lot of people out in the cold.

SteveB

And I am curious why you would imagine that I think anything so absurd.
I am listening to Thomas Tallis. Mass for four voices. I may listen to Vivaldi later. Or I may listen to Led Zeppelin.
But yes, this video does show me as I like to be. On my balcony, with tea. This is how I like to relax after work.
Of course not every day is tea on a balcony. Some days are wind over a heaving deck, trimming and easing the jib, and white knuckles gripping the tiller. The mouth of the bay, and the lake. Passing Cape Commodore and the islands, before setting course for Lion's Head.
But I do wonder what fantasys you have about me. You were rather specific about my having a whole other life. Tell me about it.
That you use the phrase,
"My ordinary life"
In the title of this OP.
I think it's safe to say that we all have pretty "ordinary" lives.
Some more so than others.
Others, slightly less so.
Who was it who said, most men lead lives of quiet desperation?
This ordinary nature of our lives does not however mean that we are innocent of sin.
Even the writer of 1 Corinthians says,
1Co 10:13 WEB No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.​

And it's those "ordinary, common to man, sins" that are the issue all of us must deal with.

Mr Laurier

That you use the phrase,
"My ordinary life"
In the title of this OP.
I think it's safe to say that we all have pretty "ordinary" lives.
Some more so than others.
Others, slightly less so.
Who was it who said, most men lead lives of quiet desperation?
This ordinary nature of our lives does not however mean that we are innocent of sin.
Even the writer of 1 Corinthians says,
1Co 10:13 WEB No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.​

And it's those "ordinary, common to man, sins" that are the issue all of us must deal with.
You are breaking up.​
Whoever said that most men lead lives of quiet desperation, was probably onto something. Most men do indeed. But what has this to do with my post?​
Nor does it mean we are NOT "innocent of sin"​
Huh? I'm less concened about what your writer of 1 Corinthians says, than what YOU understand.​
4Ma 38:24 NET What is all this dribble about "Temptation"?​
What "ordinary, common to man, sins" are you talking about? Why must I deal with it/them?

So about this other life that you think your friend, God, has given me? When are you going to tell me about it?​

SteveB

You are breaking up.​
Whoever said that most men lead lives of quiet desperation, was probably onto something. Most men do indeed. But what has this to do with my post?​
Nor does it mean we are NOT "innocent of sin"​
Huh? I'm less concened about what your writer of 1 Corinthians says, than what YOU understand.
4Ma 38:24 NET What is all this dribble about "Temptation"?​
What "ordinary, common to man, sins" are you talking about? Why must I deal with it/them?​
So about this other life that you think your friend, God, has given me? When are you going to tell me about it?​
I'm stating what I understand.
Including what the bible says.
If you don't want to know what the bible actually says then you don't want to know what I understand.

Mr Laurier

I'm stating what I understand.
Including what the bible says.
If you don't want to know what the bible actually says then you don't want to know what I understand.
You aren't though. You are stating what someone else says.
... which is irrelevant.
Big "If" you got there. And a false equivalency.

Now tell me about that whole other life that YOU said that God designed explicitly for me to engage in and enjoy.

SteveB

You aren't though. You are stating what someone else says.
... which is irrelevant.
Big "If" you got there. And a false equivalency.

Now tell me about that whole other life that YOU said that God designed explicitly for me to engage in and enjoy.
I'm including what God has explicitly stated regarding this eternally important topic.

Mr Laurier

I'm including what God has explicitly stated regarding this eternally important topic.
Ok. Include it.
But actualy do include it. Dont just meander off into vague and cryptic babblings about "sin" and blood.
Tell me about the other life that God designed for me.

Mr Laurier

I do enjoy the devotional music of the medieval and renaissance church.
The harmony of voices is a thing of great beauty.

SteveB

Ok. Include it.
But actualy do include it. Dont just meander off into vague and cryptic babblings about "sin" and blood.
Tell me about the other life that God designed for me.
It's something that needs to be experienced to be more fully understood.

It's like sex, eating vanilla, or enjoying a sunrise and seeing the sunset, hearing a baby's laughter.

It's a sublime thing that occurs when the people who engage in and experience the activities.

Let's see what I can do here...

By choosing to say yes to God, we're agreeing with him and his Word.
When this takes place, the change in our hearts occurs, because God does what he said he would.
He removes the old stony heart of flesh and he puts in us a new heart of flesh and a new spirit, and then he places his own Spirit in us.
It's something of a simultaneous change.

We then start reading the bible, which is the collection of words from God. And they begin the mind renewal process.
As we read the parts that instruct us what we need to do, and we do them, we are beginning to understand, and demonstrate that good, perfect and acceptable will of God.
This further increases as we continue to do so, and as such we grow up into adulthood as men and women who believe God and continue to learn to know God and Jesus.

This is pretty much like a child being born, and growing up. But the application is spiritual, emotional, mental, psychological.

Mr Laurier

It's something that needs to be experienced to be more fully understood.

It's like sex, eating vanilla, or enjoying a sunrise and seeing the sunset, hearing a baby's laughter.

It's a sublime thing that occurs when the people who engage in and experience the activities.

Let's see what I can do here...

By choosing to say yes to God, we're agreeing with him and his Word.
When this takes place, the change in our hearts occurs, because God does what he said he would.
He removes the old stony heart of flesh and he puts in us a new heart of flesh and a new spirit, and then he places his own Spirit in us.
It's something of a simultaneous change.

We then start reading the bible, which is the collection of words from God. And they begin the mind renewal process.
As we read the parts that instruct us what we need to do, and we do them, we are beginning to understand, and demonstrate that good, perfect and acceptable will of God.
This further increases as we continue to do so, and as such we grow up into adulthood as men and women who believe God and continue to learn to know God and Jesus.

This is pretty much like a child being born, and growing up. But the application is spiritual, emotional, mental, psychological.
So you have no idea, and are just making it up to try to fool me into buying what you are selling.

So its exactly like the life I am experiencing now.

So again, exactly like the life I am living now.

Show me a difference...

And what is his "Word"?
Evidence please.
If only I had an old stony heart of flesh for him to remove.
To?

Unlike when I was reading the bible before. And no, the bible is not the collection of words from God. What "mind renewal process"?
Ok....
Ok....

So its nonsense. Got it.

SteveB

So you have no idea, and are just making it up to try to fool me into buying what you are selling.

So its exactly like the life I am experiencing now.

So again, exactly like the life I am living now.

Show me a difference...

And what is his "Word"?
Evidence please.
If only I had an old stony heart of flesh for him to remove.
To?

Unlike when I was reading the bible before. And no, the bible is not the collection of words from God. What "mind renewal process"?
Ok....
Ok....

So its nonsense. Got it.
I'm not selling anything.
God is offering you eternal life through Jesus Christ.
It's a free gift.

As it's written,

The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
Romans 6:23.

So, if you're so disposed to despise the gift being offered to you, then that's a you thing.

Mr Laurier

I'm not selling anything.
God is offering you eternal life through Jesus Christ.
It's a free gift.

As it's written,

The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
Romans 6:23.

So, if you're so disposed to despise the gift being offered to you, then that's a you thing.
You are though
As I said. And if God wants me to have eternal life, God needs to say so in person. And why through Jesus Christ?
And? Is it a REAL gift?

As what's written?

huh? No. Try again.What is "sin"? How does it now have wages? Does it have promotions?
What do Romans have to do with anything?

Big "If" Alas, I'm not disposed to despise this "gift". But I am skeptical. Has anybody ever accepted this "gift"?

Authentic Nouveau

You are though
As I said. And if God wants me to have eternal life, God needs to say so in person. And why through Jesus Christ?
And? Is it a REAL gift?

As what's written?

huh? No. Try again.What is "sin"? How does it now have wages? Does it have promotions?

Big "If" Alas, I'm not disposed to despise this "gift". But I am skeptical. Has anybody ever accepted this "gift"?
Why don't you know what sin is?
I thought you claimed to do some reading.

the Bible answers your question. Pay attention

Hebrews 1​

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,​

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Mr Laurier

Why don't you know what sin is?
I thought you claimed to do some reading.

the Bible answers your question. Pay attention

Hebrews 1​

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,​

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Because it is nothing.
Given that I have done plenty of reading.

No. The bibles does NOT answer my question. To what?

Apaches 3

5 What is this drivel?

7 Huh? What art thou prattlingeth?

SteveB

You are though
And? Is it a REAL gift?
That is what God said.
The Greek word used is charisma.

In over 100 translations I have, it's translated as favor of God, free gift, ....

Do you read Greek?

Romans 6:23 20cNT The wages of Sin are Death, but the gift of God is Immortal Life, through union with Christ Jesus, our Lord.

ABP τα γαρ For the οψώνια rations της αμαρτίας of sin θάνατος are death; το δε but the χάρισμα favor του θεού of God ζωή is life αιώνιος eternal εν in χριστώ Christ Ιησού Jesus τω κυρίω ημών our Lord.

AKJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Alford τὰ γὰρ ὀψώνια τῆς ἁμαρτίας θάνατος, τὸ δὲ χάρισμα τοῦ θεοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιος ἐν χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν.

ASV For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

BBE For the reward of sin is death; but what God freely gives is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord.

BIB τὰ (The) γὰρ (for) ὀψώνια (wages) τῆς (-) ἁμαρτίας (of sin) θάνατος (is death); τὸ (-) δὲ (but) χάρισμα (the gift) τοῦ (-) Θεοῦ (of God), ζωὴ (life) αἰώνιος (eternal) ἐν (in) Χριστῷ (Christ) Ἰησοῦ (Jesus) τῷ (the) Κυρίῳ (Lord) ἡμῶν (of us).

Bishops For the rewarde of sinne is death: but the gyft of God is eternall lyfe, thorowe Iesus Christe our Lorde.

BLB For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

BSB For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Byz2005 Τὰ γὰρ ὀψώνια τῆς ἁμαρτίας θάνατος, τὸ δὲ χάρισμα τοῦ θεοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιος ἐν χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν.

Coverdale For death is the rewarde of synne, but the gifte of God is euerlastinge life.

Darby For the wages of sin is death; but the act of favour of God, eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

DRC For the wages of sin is death. But the grace of God, life everlasting, in Christ Jesus our Lord.

EasyEnglish People who work receive money as a result of their work. In the same way, people who do not obey God have to die as a result. But those people who are united with Christ Jesus, our Lord have God’s gift. God’s gift to them is that he causes them to live with him always.

EBR For, the wages of sin, is death; but, God’s gift of favour, is life age–abiding, in Christ Jesus our Lord.

EMTV For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

ERV For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Geneva For the wages of sinne is death: but the gift of God is eternall life, through Iesus Christ our Lord.

Great For the rewarde of synne is deeth. but eternall lyfe is the gyfte of God, thorow Iesus Christ oure Lorde.

GRV τα γαρ οψωνια της αμαρτιας θανατος το δε χαρισμα του θεου ζωη αιωνιος εν χριστω ιησου τω κυριω ημων

GRVx τα γαρ οψωνια της αμαρτιας θανατος το δε χαρισμα του θεου ζωη αιωνιος εν χριστω ιησου τω κυριω ημων

HGPD 6:23 τὰ γὰρ ὀψώνια τῆς ἁμαρτίας θάνατος, τὸ δὲ χάρισμα τοῦ θεοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιος ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν.

HNV For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

ISV For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in union with the Messiah Jesus our Lord.

JMNT For you see, the subsistence pay (the ration money; the allowance) of the Sin (failure; the missing of the target; the deviation) [is] death, but God’s grace-effect (or: the result of the joyous and gracious gift of and from God; the effect of the favor, which is God,) [is] life which belongs to, is proper to, pertains to and is connected to the Age (eonian life; Life of and for the ages) within Christ Jesus, our Owner (or: in union with [the] Anointed Jesus, our Lord).

KJ2000 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

LEB For the compensation due sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

LHB For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

LOGOS For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Matthew For the rewarde of sinne is death: but eternal lyfe is the gyfte of God, thorow Iesus Christ oure Lorde.

MKJV1962 For the wages of sin [is] death, but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

MLV For the compensations of sin is death, but the gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NET For the payoff of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NHEB For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NHEB-AN For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Meshikha Yeshua our Lord.

NHEB-JE For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NHEB-JM For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Messiah Jesus our Lord.

NHEB-ME For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

NHEB-YHWH For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

OEBcw The wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through union with Christ Jesus, our Lord.

OEBus The wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through union with Christ Jesus, our Lord.

OGNTk τα γαρ οψωνια τηϲ αμαρτιαϲ θανατοϲ, το δε χαριϲμα του θ̅υ̅ ζωη αιωνιοϲ εν χ̅ω̅ ι̅υ̅ τω κ̅ω̅ ημων

OGNTnet For the payoff of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.°⊕τὰ γὰρ ⊕ὀψώνια τῆς ἁμαρτίας θάνατος,°⊕τὸ δὲ ⊕χάρισμα τοῦ Θεοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιος ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ Κυρίῳ ἡμῶν.

RNKJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of YHWH is eternal life through Yahushua the Messiah our Saviour.

SLT For the purchasing the provisions of sin, death; and the grace of God, life eternal in Christ Jesus our Lord.

T4T What people receive for sinning is that they are eternally separated from God. That is like wages that people receive [MET]. But what God gives us is a gift. What he gives us is that we live eternally because of our relationship with (OR, because we are united to) Christ Jesus our Lord.

TS2009 For the wages of sin is death, but the favourable gift of Elohim is everlasting life in Messiah יהושע our Master.

Tyndale For the rewarde of synne is deeth: but eternall lyfe is the gyfte of God thorow Iesus Christ oure Lorde.

UKJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

ULB For the wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Do you read Latin?

VulgClem Stipendia enim peccati, mors. Gratia autem Dei, vita æterna, in Christo Jesu Domino nostro.

VW For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WEB For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WEBBE For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WEBBME For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

WEBME For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

Webster For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Wesley For death is the wages of sin; but eternal life is the gift of God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

WMTH For the wages paid by Sin are death; but God's free gift is the Life of the Ages bestowed upon us in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WMTH-JM For the wages paid by Sin are death; but God's free gift is eternal life bestowed upon us in the Messiah Jesus our Lord.

WMTH-ME For the wages paid by Sin are death; but God's free gift is eternal life bestowed upon us in the Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

WPNT Because the wages of sin is death, but the gracious gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Wycliffe For the wagis of synne is deth; the grace of God is euerlastynge lijf in Crist Jhesu our Lord.

Wycliffe-Modern For the wages of sin is death; the grace of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
YLT for the wages of the sin is death, and the gift of God is life age-during in Christ Jesus our Lord.

As what's written?

We who follow Jesus have received his gift and let others know about it and how they may receive it.

Mr Laurier

That is what God said.
The Greek word used is charisma.

In over 100 translations I have, it's translated as favor of God, free gift, ....

Do you read Greek?

Romans 6:23 20cNT The wages of Sin are Death, but the gift of God is Immortal Life, through union with Christ Jesus, our Lord.

ABP τα γαρ For the οψώνια rations της αμαρτίας of sin θάνατος are death; το δε but the χάρισμα favor του θεού of God ζωή is life αιώνιος eternal εν in χριστώ Christ Ιησού Jesus τω κυρίω ημών our Lord.

AKJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Alford τὰ γὰρ ὀψώνια τῆς ἁμαρτίας θάνατος, τὸ δὲ χάρισμα τοῦ θεοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιος ἐν χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν.

ASV For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

BBE For the reward of sin is death; but what God freely gives is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord.

BIB τὰ (The) γὰρ (for) ὀψώνια (wages) τῆς (-) ἁμαρτίας (of sin) θάνατος (is death); τὸ (-) δὲ (but) χάρισμα (the gift) τοῦ (-) Θεοῦ (of God), ζωὴ (life) αἰώνιος (eternal) ἐν (in) Χριστῷ (Christ) Ἰησοῦ (Jesus) τῷ (the) Κυρίῳ (Lord) ἡμῶν (of us).

Bishops For the rewarde of sinne is death: but the gyft of God is eternall lyfe, thorowe Iesus Christe our Lorde.

BLB For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

BSB For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Byz2005 Τὰ γὰρ ὀψώνια τῆς ἁμαρτίας θάνατος, τὸ δὲ χάρισμα τοῦ θεοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιος ἐν χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν.

Coverdale For death is the rewarde of synne, but the gifte of God is euerlastinge life.

Darby For the wages of sin is death; but the act of favour of God, eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

DRC For the wages of sin is death. But the grace of God, life everlasting, in Christ Jesus our Lord.

EasyEnglish People who work receive money as a result of their work. In the same way, people who do not obey God have to die as a result. But those people who are united with Christ Jesus, our Lord have God’s gift. God’s gift to them is that he causes them to live with him always.

EBR For, the wages of sin, is death; but, God’s gift of favour, is life age–abiding, in Christ Jesus our Lord.

EMTV For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

ERV For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Geneva For the wages of sinne is death: but the gift of God is eternall life, through Iesus Christ our Lord.

Great For the rewarde of synne is deeth. but eternall lyfe is the gyfte of God, thorow Iesus Christ oure Lorde.

GRV τα γαρ οψωνια της αμαρτιας θανατος το δε χαρισμα του θεου ζωη αιωνιος εν χριστω ιησου τω κυριω ημων

GRVx τα γαρ οψωνια της αμαρτιας θανατος το δε χαρισμα του θεου ζωη αιωνιος εν χριστω ιησου τω κυριω ημων

HGPD 6:23 τὰ γὰρ ὀψώνια τῆς ἁμαρτίας θάνατος, τὸ δὲ χάρισμα τοῦ θεοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιος ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ κυρίῳ ἡμῶν.

HNV For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

ISV For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in union with the Messiah Jesus our Lord.

JMNT For you see, the subsistence pay (the ration money; the allowance) of the Sin (failure; the missing of the target; the deviation) [is] death, but God’s grace-effect (or: the result of the joyous and gracious gift of and from God; the effect of the favor, which is God,) [is] life which belongs to, is proper to, pertains to and is connected to the Age (eonian life; Life of and for the ages) within Christ Jesus, our Owner (or: in union with [the] Anointed Jesus, our Lord).

KJ2000 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

LEB For the compensation due sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

LHB For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

LOGOS For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Matthew For the rewarde of sinne is death: but eternal lyfe is the gyfte of God, thorow Iesus Christ oure Lorde.

MKJV1962 For the wages of sin [is] death, but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

MLV For the compensations of sin is death, but the gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NET For the payoff of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NHEB For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NHEB-AN For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Meshikha Yeshua our Lord.

NHEB-JE For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NHEB-JM For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Messiah Jesus our Lord.

NHEB-ME For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

NHEB-YHWH For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

OEBcw The wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through union with Christ Jesus, our Lord.

OEBus The wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through union with Christ Jesus, our Lord.

OGNTk τα γαρ οψωνια τηϲ αμαρτιαϲ θανατοϲ, το δε χαριϲμα του θ̅υ̅ ζωη αιωνιοϲ εν χ̅ω̅ ι̅υ̅ τω κ̅ω̅ ημων

OGNTnet For the payoff of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.°⊕τὰ γὰρ ⊕ὀψώνια τῆς ἁμαρτίας θάνατος,°⊕τὸ δὲ ⊕χάρισμα τοῦ Θεοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιος ἐν Χριστῷ Ἰησοῦ τῷ Κυρίῳ ἡμῶν.

RNKJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of YHWH is eternal life through Yahushua the Messiah our Saviour.

SLT For the purchasing the provisions of sin, death; and the grace of God, life eternal in Christ Jesus our Lord.

T4T What people receive for sinning is that they are eternally separated from God. That is like wages that people receive [MET]. But what God gives us is a gift. What he gives us is that we live eternally because of our relationship with (OR, because we are united to) Christ Jesus our Lord.

TS2009 For the wages of sin is death, but the favourable gift of Elohim is everlasting life in Messiah יהושע our Master.

Tyndale For the rewarde of synne is deeth: but eternall lyfe is the gyfte of God thorow Iesus Christ oure Lorde.

UKJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

ULB For the wages of sin are death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Do you read Latin?

VulgClem Stipendia enim peccati, mors. Gratia autem Dei, vita æterna, in Christo Jesu Domino nostro.

VW For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WEB For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WEBBE For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WEBBME For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

WEBME For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

Webster For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Wesley For death is the wages of sin; but eternal life is the gift of God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

WMTH For the wages paid by Sin are death; but God's free gift is the Life of the Ages bestowed upon us in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WMTH-JM For the wages paid by Sin are death; but God's free gift is eternal life bestowed upon us in the Messiah Jesus our Lord.

WMTH-ME For the wages paid by Sin are death; but God's free gift is eternal life bestowed upon us in the Messiah Yeshua our Lord.

WPNT Because the wages of sin is death, but the gracious gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Wycliffe For the wagis of synne is deth; the grace of God is euerlastynge lijf in Crist Jhesu our Lord.

Wycliffe-Modern For the wages of sin is death; the grace of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
YLT for the wages of the sin is death, and the gift of God is life age-during in Christ Jesus our Lord.

We who follow Jesus have received his gift and let others know about it and how they may receive it.
Wow. If there is a point in there, it is buried so deep that nobody will find it.

Έχετε κάποιο σημείο;

Astonishing. Mayhap thou hath a point buried within yea wall of text.

Har du en poäng?

Impressive. And is there a point?

¿Tienes un punto?

Mr Laurier

Ok. So what is this gift? And no walls of multi-lingual text please.
No endless repetitions of the same line, over and over, with small variations of wording
Just a straight answer.