My ordinary life

Nouveau

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
You obviously don't believe that.

Mr Laurier

No threat.
Simple fact.

Behold, all souls are Mine;​
The soul of the father​
As well as the soul of the son is Mine;​
The soul who sins shall die.​

and

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”​
Alas, your threats are obvious.
What fact?

Again, NO THEY ARE NOT!

Huh? What is this crap? So you shall have a part in this lake which burns with fire and brimstone. A lake by the way, that cannot exist. An imaginary lake for you.

SteveB

Thats nice. God doesnt hold authority over Canada. I do not belong to God. They do not apply to me at all.
Actually, he does.

The earth is the LORD’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.

No they are NOT
Actually they do. Everyone. Everything.

Know that the LORD, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Huh?
Huh?
what part of what was stated did you not understand? Or have you simply decided that as long as you feign ignorance, it'll make you appear cute?

How does a soul sin?
Typically by word, action, and inaction.
... except the ones you keep posting.
No you have not. You have provided me with threats and vague nonsense. Walls of text where you just repeat the came line over and over with slight variations of wording. And evasions. Lots of evasions. If truth were to me a lie. I would by someone else. And not me. Am I me? Yes or no?
You keep denying what God said, so yes. You are living the lie.

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So, yes. I have.
Just because you refuse to acknowledge him does not make you correct. It just makes you dead. Dead in sin and trespass. waiting to perish, as a branch that has been cut off.

SteveB

that would indeed be convenient for you to say.

Since you prefer convenience to truth.

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

SteveB

Alas, your threats are obvious.
What fact?

Again, NO THEY ARE NOT!
All YHVH's Words are fact.
their factuality, and veracity are independent of your agreement with them.

Huh? What is this crap? So you shall have a part in this lake which burns with fire and brimstone. A lake by the way, that cannot exist. An imaginary lake for you.
I suppose you'll find out. I hope you turn to him, from your sin, and place your trust in Jesus before that day.

SteveB

It's obviously true. Someone who really believed doing X will send him to a lake of eternal fire wouldn't continue doing X on a daily basis.

Case in point.
case in point indeed. You're so good at making this about how great you are, and how bad I am.

It's a pity you don't repent and believe the gospel. that would allow you to experience the goodness of God, so you could actually know true goodness.

Nouveau

case in point indeed. You're so good at making this about how great you are, and how bad I am.

It's a pity you don't repent and believe the gospel. that would allow you to experience the goodness of God, so you could actually know true goodness.
Does true goodness involve misrepresenting others and then lying about it?

Again, your actions prove your lack of belief in any God who would punish cowardice and dishonesty.

SteveB

Does true goodness involve misrepresenting others and then lying about it?

Again, your actions prove your lack of belief in any God who would punish cowardice and dishonesty.
Why don't you actually read the bible for yourself, and see whether you're being biblically misrepresented, or having your sin exposed for what it actually is.

SteveB

Is it a sin to misrepresent others and then lie about it?

Is one following Jesus if they can't admit a mistake or apologize for bearing false witness?
Just because you like to believe you're honest doesn't make you such.
God exposes our sin, and calls us to repentance, so we can be freed from the condemnation of our sin.
When you can actually demonstrate that you're innocent of what you believe I've misrepresented you of, then we can deal with the actual misrepresentation, and not your belief that you've been misrepresented.

And since most of the crimes you've committed took place on the old forum, which has long since been swallowed up in the expanse of the internet, you no longer have the ability to achieve that.

I do have a novel idea.....

Place me on ignore, and you'll never have to see anything I say every again. This way you can feel all smug, and satisfied that you've won, while preventing yourself from being exposed to anything you don't like.

Nouveau

God exposes our sin, and calls us to repentance, so we can be freed from the condemnation of our sin.
Does he expose the sins of those who repeatedly misrepresent others and then lie about it? Does he expose the sins of those who claim to follow Jesus but then fail to show any respect for basic Christian values?

When you can actually demonstrate that you're innocent of what you believe I've misrepresented you of, then we can deal with the actual misrepresentation, and not your belief that you've been misrepresented.
Already did that. You misrepresented me as not having answered your fence question. It has since been demonstrated that this was incorrect. But you still haven't admitted the error or apologized. What would Jesus say about that? What would he expect a Christian to do?

Place me on ignore, and you'll never have to see anything I say every again. This way you can feel all smug, and satisfied that you've won, while preventing yourself from being exposed to anything you don't like.
Or I could continue pointing out your complete disregard for anything Jesus said or stood for.

Whateverman

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
that would indeed be convenient for you to say.
Convenient or not, it's true.

If you believed lying will condemn you to a lake of fire, your behavior here would be radically different from the way it's been for the last decade (or more).

SteveB

Does he expose the sins of those who repeatedly misrepresent others and then lie about it? Does he expose the sins of those who claim to follow Jesus but then fail to show any respect for basic Christian values?
He exposes ALL sin.
I wouldn't fret yourself with what you want to be my sin.
God judges those of his own household first.
He then asks, if the righteous are barely saved, where does that leave the ungodly and sinners?

God further warns the ungodly,

Psa 50:16-23 WEB 16 But to the wicked God says, “What right do you have to declare my statutes, that you have taken my covenant on your lips, 17 since you hate instruction, and throw my words behind you? 18 When you saw a thief, you consented with him, and have participated with adulterers. 19 “You give your mouth to evil. Your tongue frames deceit. 20 You sit and speak against your brother. You slander your own mother’s son. 21 You have done these things, and I kept silent. You thought that I was just like you. I will rebuke you, and accuse you in front of your eyes. 22 “Now consider this, you who forget God, lest I tear you into pieces, and there be no one to deliver. 23 Whoever offers the sacrifice of thanksgiving glorifies me, and prepares his way so that I will show God’s salvation to him.”​

Your placing your sights on me to target, in an attempt to shred me only destroys you.

Isa 54:17 WEB No weapon that is formed against you will prevail; and you will condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of Yahweh’s servants, and their righteousness is of me,” says Yahweh.​
Seems like God has a vested interest in taking care of his people.

Already did that. You misrepresented me as not having answered your fence question. It has since been demonstrated that this was incorrect. But you still haven't admitted the error or apologized. What would Jesus say about that? What would he expect a Christian to do?
Apparently not, because when asked about it, you're not able to explain any of your experiences.
So, you'll have to live with the awareness that you are failing to provide any reason to believe you.

Or I could continue pointing out your complete disregard for anything Jesus said or stood for.
And I can continue to disregard your rants as the whinings of an individual who is so deeply committed to his NPD as to completely miss it.
Post in thread 'My ordinary life' https://forums.carm.org/threads/my-ordinary-life.1398/post-90602

Nouveau

He exposes ALL sin.
Maybe he's making use of me then, to expose your sins.

I wouldn't fret yourself with what you want to be my sin.
Why aren't you concerned? Your sins remain the only ones in evidence here, and you don't seem to care. Will God really punish all cowardly liars, or do you believe you'll get an exemption because of your faith?

Apparently not, because when asked about it, you're not able to explain any of your experiences.
So, you'll have to live with the awareness that you are failing to provide any reason to believe you.
This makes zero sense in response to what I posted. You asked me to demonstrate your misrepresentation, and I did. What more experiences need explaining? What more reason do you need to believe me?

And I can continue to disregard your rants as the whinings of an individual who is so deeply committed to his NPD as to completely miss it.
📽️

SteveB

Maybe he's making use of me then, to expose your sins.
If you're actually doing this, then why are your sins so glaringly obvious?
It makes it difficult to focus on sand in the presence of really large boulders.

God knows this.
This is also why Jesus told us,
You're straining out gnats, while swallowing camels.

Why aren't you concerned? Your sins remain the only ones in evidence here, and you don't seem to care. Will God really punish all cowardly liars, or do you believe you'll get an exemption because of your faith?
And yet you haul around boulders that you ignore, and swallow camels in such proportions as to raise the question of whether you actually see and understand what you're talking about.

This makes zero sense in response to what I posted. You asked me to demonstrate your misrepresentation, and I did. What more experiences need explaining? What more reason do you need to believe me?

📽️
Of course not.
This is what's known as blindness.

Nouveau

If you're actually doing this, then why are your sins so glaringly obvious?
It makes it difficult to focus on sand in the presence of really large boulders.

God knows this.
This is also why Jesus told us,
You're straining out gnats, while swallowing camels.

And yet you haul around boulders that you ignore, and swallow camels in such proportions as to raise the question of whether you actually see and understand what you're talking about.

Of course not.
This is what's known as blindness.
You haven't identified any of these boulders or camels. Why did you not answer any of the questions I just asked you? Why are you so desperate to turn this around on me instead of owning up to your own misrepresentation which has been repeatedly demonstrated to you?

SteveB

You haven't identified any of these boulders or camels. Why did you not answer any of the questions I just asked you? Why are you so desperate to turn this around on me instead of owning up to your own misrepresentation which has been repeatedly demonstrated to you?
They've long been obvious to those who follow Jesus.
We've all had to deal with our own respective sins, and then we follow Jesus.
Since you have repeatedly stated that you refuse to follow Jesus, your entire life is the problem.

Nouveau

They've long been obvious to those who follow Jesus.
And yet you can't provide a single example when asked. It's almost as if you're just making things up to avoid dealing with your own error.

We've all had to deal with our own respective sins, and then we follow Jesus.
But you're not doing either. Dealing with your sin in this case would be admitting you made a mistake and then apologizing for the misrepresentation. It's as simple as saying: "Yep, I got that wrong. Sorry." So what is it, other than your ego and grudge against me, that is stopping you from doing the right thing here?

Since you have repeatedly stated that you refuse to follow Jesus, your entire life is the problem.
I've never once stated that, you are compounding your previous sin by misrepresenting me even further. This is the exact opposite of following Jesus or dealing with your sin. So what matters more to you here - your ego or actually trying to follow Jesus and be a good Christian?