My ordinary life

Mr Laurier

Actually, he does.

The earth is the LORD’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.

Actually they do. Everyone. Everything.

Know that the LORD, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

what part of what was stated did you not understand? Or have you simply decided that as long as you feign ignorance, it'll make you appear cute?

Typically by word, action, and inaction.

You keep denying what God said, so yes. You are living the lie.

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So, yes. I have.
Just because you refuse to acknowledge him does not make you correct. It just makes you dead. Dead in sin and trespass. waiting to perish, as a branch that has been cut off.
No. He does not.

No. The earth is not the LORD's either. In neither fullness nor emptiness.
Not the world either.

No souls are yours Steve. Get over your egotism.

What LORD are we talking about?
Nobody made me. Not even He.
You can be a His people. And a sheep. And you can do it without me.

"The soul of the father".
"The soul of the son is also Mine"
Which father? Which son? And what makes the soul of either, Yours?
And obviously I have zero desire to look cute. I am not a little girl.

Specifics. What word? What action? What inaction?

Except I am not denying what God said, and am not living any lie.

20 But what "unrighteousness deception"? What is "those who perish"? What are you on about now? 21 What reason? How will God send anyone a delusion? What delusion? What lie will they believe? 22 Huh? I cannot even parse this.

And no, you have not. The fact that I do not refuse to acknowledge anyone does not make me correct either. And I am alive. I realize this fact infuriates you, but you need to accept it. I am still not dead, despite your wishes. Still not in sin, or in "tresspasses", whatever that is. Still not waiting to perish. And completely UN-like a branch that has been cut off.

Mr Laurier

All YHVH's Words are fact.
their factuality, and veracity are independent of your agreement with them.

I suppose you'll find out. I hope you turn to him, from your sin, and place your trust in Jesus before that day.
Thats nice. Back to God though.
And? We can talk about YHVH's Words later.

I doubt that very much. Alas I have no sin to turn from. Why should I place my trust in someone who does not exist, and who's self appointed spokesmen are all liars and thieves?

SteveB

And yet you can't provide a single example when asked. It's almost as if you're just making things up to avoid dealing with your own error.

But you're not doing either. Dealing with your sin in this case would be admitting you made a mistake and then apologizing for the misrepresentation. It's as simple as saying: "Yep, I got that wrong. Sorry." So what is it, other than your ego and grudge against me, that is stopping you from doing the right thing here?

I've never once stated that, you are compounding your previous sin by misrepresenting me even further. This is the exact opposite of following Jesus or dealing with your sin. So what matters more to you here - your ego or actually trying to follow Jesus and be a good Christian?
Well, considering that the only thing you've demonstrated that you're interested in is winning, I see no point to it. This is why your ops and arguments keep wandering aimlessly.

Nouveau

Stop bickering over NOTHING IMPORTANT
EDITED BICKERING

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveB

No. He does not.
Yes. He does. And all the denials in the world won't change a thing.
No. The earth is not the LORD's either. In neither fullness nor emptiness.
Not the world either.
Yes, it is.
In its entirety. Lock stock and barrel.

No souls are yours Steve. Get over your egotism.
I never said they were.
What LORD are we talking about?
YHVH.
Nobody made me. Not even He.
Oh, he made you. He made everything that exists. Nothing that exists could exist without him. He sustains everything.
You can be a His people. And a sheep. And you can do it without me.
You're either a sheep or a goat. The goats are going to hell afterwards.
"The soul of the father".
"The soul of the son is also Mine"
Which father? Which son? And what makes the soul of either, Yours?
Not mine, YHVH's.
You're the son, and your dad is the father referred to.
And obviously I have zero desire to look cute. I am not a little girl.
And yet you act dumb, which means you think you are.
So, if you're not then stop playing games.
If you actually want to play games them just walk away and stop talking.
Specifics. What word? What action? What inaction?
It's already been explained to you. Continuing to play games doesn't suite you.
Except I am not denying what God said, and am not living any lie.
Actually, you are.
Precisely by what you have been saying
20 But what "unrighteousness deception"? What is "those who perish"? What are you on about now? 21 What reason? How will God send anyone a delusion? What delusion? What lie will they believe? 22 Huh? I cannot even parse this.
Why would you have to?
Why can't you simply read it as it is?
It strikes me that this is part of your sin.
You keep making fun out of God's Word and mocking it.
It's a simple issue.

10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Unrighteous deception deals with deception, and being wrong.
Of those who perish, are those who will go to hell when they die. This will take place because they refused to place their trust in Jesus. They rejected the truth.
Because of this, God is going to give them exactly what they want.... to be left alone. The problem with this is that they lose the ability to perceive truth from a lie.
It gets worse. Because of this they experience the consequences of their sin and self-delusion. All because they chose the lie over the truth, and took pleasure in unrighteousness, which is evil, selfishness, and their own beliefs and assumptions.

And no, you have not. The fact that I do not refuse to acknowledge anyone does not make me correct either. And I am alive. I realize this fact infuriates you, but you need to accept it. I am still not dead, despite your wishes. Still not in sin, or in "tresspasses", whatever that is. Still not waiting to perish. And completely UN-like a branch that has been cut off.
And yet here you are, justifying yourself, instead of justifying God, and placing your trust in Jesus.

SteveB

Edited previously

So what is it, other than your ego and grudge against me, that is stopping you from doing the right thing here?
So what matters more to you here - your ego or actually trying to follow Jesus and be a good Christian?

Do you have examples to support this bizarre piece of projection? Or are you again just throwing any old nonsense out there to deflect from your refusal to admit and apologize for a simple mistake?
You keep missing it.

Nouveau

You keep missing it.
I'm missing answers to what I just asked, just as I am missing any support for your bizarre claims.

But that's because you are only here to evade and preach, while making a mockery of all Jesus taught.

Mr Laurier

do not insult others, calling them names like "liar"
Yes. He does. And all the denials in the world won't change a thing.
I'll break this wall of crap down later. EDIT insult
Ps. I'm a human, not a sheep, or a goat. A HUMAN.
EDIT divisive

Mr Laurier

And yet here you are, justifying yourself, instead of justifying God, and placing your trust in Jesus.
The fact that I am not justifying myself at all, is painfully obvious. Even YOU can see it. EDIT insult

SteveB

I'll break this wall of crap down later. Suffice to say you fail every basic test of honesty.
Ps. I'm a human, not a sheep, or a goat. A HUMAN.
Try to get that fact into your head
EDIT DO Not insult posters. Post to the issue faculty for reasoning, is your own worldview, and denying the reality of worldviews which you don't know.

EDIT DO Not insult posters. Post to the issue

SteveB

The fact that I am not justifying myself at all, is painfully obvious. Even YOU can see it. So we all know you are being dishonest
Really?
Because in post 70, that I responded to above, looks painfully obvious that's exactly what you're doing.

Mr Laurier

And yet you act like an animal, whose only faculty for reasoning, is your own worldview, and denying the reality of worldviews which you don't know.
That reminds me of the way wolves act.
You have never studied wolves then.
And no, I do not act like an animal whose only faculty for reasoning, is my own worldview, and denying the reality of worldviews which I don't know. So maybe more like a wolf than you realize.
Wolves live in packs which protect their old and weak.
Just like I do.
Wolves appear to have some capacity for abstract thought.
And they learn new things.
They also warn other wolves about danger.

Mr Laurier

Really?
Because in post 70, that I responded to above, looks painfully obvious that's exactly what you're doing.
only if you have n idea what justifying ones self looks like. and are just using the term as a blanket pejorative

SteveB

You're just the one who never admits when he's wrong.
Well, this here is the problem. I admit I'm wrong about plenty of things.
I just don't admit that I'm wrong about the things you want me to be wrong about.

When you grasp the nature of this problem you have, you're begin to understand why it's you who has buried yourself neck-deep in NPD.

SteveB

STOP with that Narcissistic Personality nonsense. You are NOT qualified to make a diagnosis over the internet
Just not here. Not with atheists. Deleted

No matter how obvious and well-documented your mistake.
EDIT Deleted psycho-babble