My Recent Arrival at Christianity and Apologetics

Yes you take it from Paul for sure.
As you know, I happen to agree with Paul that after faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Personally I like the bread that Jesus leads us to. Manna from heaven.
It's not about what you like. Christ is the living bread who gives spiritual life and we all share the one bread. 1 Cor 10:17
God will come to you and open in you the very same as He did in Jesus...And do you know why that is confusing for you? I do...
Anyone can see why it's confusing to you, because you don't believe that God sent Christ to save you from sins.
He appeared to take away our sins. 1 John 3:5

As you know, I happen to agree with Paul that after faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Yes I do know. but until obedience is come and you receive from God His kind of faith, then faith is nothing at all. Obedience is key. You can have all fath in anything but if it just sits there with doing nothing at all to manifest it then that faith is only noise, obedience produces results not faith.
It's not about what you like. Christ is the living bread who gives spiritual life and we all share the one bread. 1 Cor 10:17
Dont you mean that the ways of Christ to be Gods anointed is not what you like?
Anyone can see why it's confusing to you, because you don't believe that God sent Christ to save you from sins.
I dont believe that God sends His anointing who did save me from sin and to be like him and that person of Christ who is anointed of God? LOL, You are so funny. Like a little kid begging to be right. And it would do you well to read these posts before you comment in ignorance about them, makes ya look kinda foolish here.
He appeared to take away our sins. 1 John 3:5
He does indeed, except for Paul who He never was able to take away Pauls sins.

And in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him instead of like Paul as the sinner he was.

Yes I do know. but until obedience is come and you receive from God His kind of faith, then faith is nothing at all. Obedience is key.
Clearly this goes over your gnostic mind, however, the disobedient are those who deny the Son, Christ.

Following the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. 4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ; Eph 2

Clearly this goes over your gnostic mind, however, the disobedient are those who deny the Son, Christ.
Yes and you are denying the Christ for sure. You have no intent in being Gods anointed to be that person of Christ that God demands of you if you are to be of Him, for you have different gods apart from Him.
Following the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.
Yes sin, Paul had experience in sin but not much with God as Jesus was with God.
3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts.
I dont have that problem at all, God is my way, my life, and He is who I am. He in me and I in Him are one. John 17.
Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath.
And most today walk ins that fear and try to be good christians LOL. But we who has from God that what Jesus had from Him has no fear for we are secured in Him.
4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ; Eph 2
But Paul never was that person of Christ that God pouts in man, he was the sinner and used trickery to get you to turn from the ways of God to be perfect as He is perfect and without sin, and turn you to him who was the sinner instead and obviously Paul was very victorious for you.

Yes and you are denying the Christ for sure.

I dont have that problem at all, God is my way, my life, and He is who I am. ...

And most today walk ins that fear and try to be good christians LOL. But we who has from God that what Jesus had from Him has no fear for we are secured in Him.
Since it is impossible for God to lie, in Christ, we have an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.

Who became the source of our eternal salvation.

Since it is impossible for God to lie, in Christ, we have an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.

Yes Christ in me, me anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God, you are supposed to have the same anointing from Him as well as Jesus did. That way you can be of Christ to.

JonHawk said:

Yes Christ in me, me anointed...
But you have received the Messiah’s anointing and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20

Now that faith has come you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

JonHawk said:

Yes same Spirit of God in me who was in Jesus. same Christ, same anointing from God.
But you have received the Messiah’s anointing and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20
All of us do who has from God that what Jesus received from Him. Problem is not many has receieved Gods anointing to know how He works, not even Jesus knew that until God came to him and opened it all up top him. See Matt 3:16, this is how He comes to us all who will receieve Him as Jesus receieved Him.
Now that faith has come you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Now that God has come to us as He did in Jesus and others, we are one with the Father as Jesu was one in Him, He in me and I in Him are one, just as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one. John 17.

JonHawk said:
Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Then you are exactly like him if you have his faith. But best I remember you follow Paul as a sinner instead?
You best keep your mouth shut.

Since no one will be right with God through works of the flesh.
But the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. Rom 3:19-24

JonHawk said:
Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

You best keep your mouth shut.

Calm down, calm down, hate will get you nowhere. All has the faith of Christ who are born of God and are His sons.
Since no one will be right with God through works of the flesh.
But the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. Rom 3:19-24
Actually righteousness is Given by God Himself by His same Spirit, mind, be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of another such as Paul, or you.

All the seed of Israel shall be justified and rejoice in the Lord. Isaiah 45:25
Calm down, calm down, hate will get you nowhere. All has the faith of Christ who are born of God and are His sons.

Actually righteousness is Given by God Himself by His same Spirit, mind, be in you who was in Christ Jesus.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of another such as Paul, or you.
Be Sure To Confirm your call and election
Simon Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received living faith as ours:
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
His divine power has given us everything required for spiritual life through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:1-3

All the seed of Israel shall be justified and rejoice in the Lord. Isaiah 45:25
Only if they repent and go to the Father of it.
Be Sure To Confirm your call and election
Simon Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received living faith as ours:
Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
His divine power has given us everything required for spiritual life through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:1-3
The righteousness of God is you anointed of Him, or in your case is supposed to be Gods anointed.

Only if they repent and go to the Father of it.

The righteousness of God is you anointed of Him, or in your case is supposed to be Gods anointed.
But also for us, to whom God credited righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. 25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification. Rom 4

JonHawk:
Christ is the living bread who gives spiritual life and we all share the one bread. 1 Cor 10:17
The Eucharist is that bread!
I speak to reasonable people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf. 1 Cor 10

Therefore, brothers and sisters, in view of the mercies of God, I urge you to present yourselves as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing in the sight of God, which is your reasonable (spiritual) worship. Rom 12:1

Blessed is he who has no reason to condemn himself for what he approves. Rom 14:22

Last edited:
I speak to reasonable people;
Are reasonable people only those who agree with you? 🤔 :unsure:
judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf. 1 Cor 10
Great verse (y)
Therefore, brothers and sisters, in view of the mercies of God, I urge you to present yourselves as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing in the sight of God, which is your reasonable (spiritual) worship. Rom 12:1
Not sure where this is headed
Blessed is he who has no reason to condemn himself for what he approves. Rom 14:22
Great verse

Back