My Recent Arrival at Christianity and Apologetics

The manifold wisdom of God is made known through the Church - Eph
No the manifold wisdom of God is God Himself come to you and open up who He is and all of His heaven in you.

If Jesus was not exempt from this action in Matt 3:16, what makes any other exempt from the same if you are to know God as Jesus met Him?

Gods church is exactly like Him as Jesus was like Him and has His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did no different at all.

No the manifold wisdom of God is God Himself come to you and open up who He is and all of His heaven in you.

Gods church is exactly like Him as Jesus was like Him and has His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did no different at all.
Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 to sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 to present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. Eph 5

Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 to sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 to present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. Eph 5
Jesus gave his life because of Christ, Gods anointing in him.

Holy and without blemish -- As the sinner Paul said that he was? I dont see how that is being perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus Father in heaven is perfect.

Jesus gave his life because of Christ, Gods anointing in him.
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Holy and without blemish -- As the sinner Paul said that he was?
21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[a] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you are grounded in the faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant. Col 1

For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of[a] your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you are grounded in the faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant. Col 1
You still are alienated from God and has no intent in receive from Him that what Jesus and these others received from God that we read of. See Matt 3:16, this is how He does it in man, but because that is alien to you and gnostic to a depraved mind, you remain in that state of ignorance about Him.

You still are alienated from God and has no intent in receive from Him that what Jesus and these others received from God that we read of. See Matt 3:16, this is how He does it in man, but because that is alien to you and gnostic to a depraved mind, you remain in that state of ignorance about Him.
Yes, my skeptic gnostic friend, believers are far removed your doctrine of demons. For Christ Himself is our peace, through Whom we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Eph 2:14-20

Yes, my skeptic gnostic friend, believers are far removed your doctrine of demons. For Christ Himself is our peace, through Whom we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Eph 2:14-20
Skeptic? LOL. Yes you defiantly are removed from the ways of Christ to be like Him for sure, I agree totally. Christ is not your peace at all, Paul as a sinner is your peace, for you follow Paul not Jesus at all. Y0ou have the Spirit of Paul not the Spirit of Christ, for if you were of Christ you would be exactly as Jesus was of God.

JonHawk said:
21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you are grounded in the faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant. Col 1

Skeptic? LOL. Yes you defiantly are removed from the ways of Christ to be like Him for sure, I agree totally. Christ is not your peace at all,...
Well, I'll have you know, gnostic, that we who believe are justified and have peace through our Lord Jesus Christ. Rom 5:1

God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, 5 to redeem and liberate those who were under the Law, Gal 4:4

Jesus stood among them and said, “Peace to you.”
Do not be unbelieving, stop doubting and believe.” 28 Thomas answered Him, “My Lord and my God!” John 20

JonHawk said:
21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. 22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you are grounded in the faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant. Col 1
You still are alienated from God and has no intent in following His ways that you call negative gnostic teachings.
You can believe you are of Christ but until you walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following than all you haver is a belief with no reality in it at all. You take lessons from a sinner Paul instead of the saint Jesus.
Well, I'll have you know, gnostic, that we who believe are justified and have peace through our Lord Jesus Christ. Rom 5:1
Ye His ways defiantly is negative gnostic teachings for you for sure, I agree.
God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, 5 to redeem and liberate those who were under the Law, Gal 4:4
Yes and He sends us all who is born of a woman and of God do the same. but his ways in negative gnosticism that you call His ways, you are under the laws who teaches you that His ways is negative gnosticism for sure.
Jesus stood among them and said, “Peace to you.”
Do not be unbelieving, stop doubting and believe.” 28 Thomas answered Him, “My Lord and my God!” John 20
I said the same when I saw Him as He is, my lord and my God, you have been standing right in front of us all this whole time. Thank You that I finally saw you as you really are, there is no other way to become like you as stated in 1 John 3. But if these Lord will actually seek your face instead of their own, they will become like you as well when they see and their eyes are open to you as Adms eyes was opened and became like You, And Abraham was pend to you, and Moses, and especially Jesus in Matt 3:16, and 120 in an upper room, and in me.

That light shines brighter than the stars in the sky. Thes has testimonies of God manifesting Himself in them and so do I, but because for many -- His ways to be like Him is negative gnostic teachings ... that light is extinguished.

You still are alienated from God and has no intent in following His ways that you call negative gnostic teachings.
But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. When He ascended on high...Eph 4
You can believe you are of Christ but until you walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs ...
Jesus Christ Ascends to God’s Right Hand
19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Mark 16

But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. When He ascended on high...Eph 4
Each one of us who has received form God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 has His same grace as our own minds, Spirit.
So down all who are His right hand by the same mind, Spirit, be in me who was in Christ Jesus.
19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Mark 16
And he is spoken to you but because his ways to be like him in the Father is gnostic lies you go without that what Jesus came to lead you to the Father to have the same from Him as he had from Him in Matt 3:16.

God cant confirm His word in you for to you you have given your gods your words to regulate your gods through your beliefs for a god instead of received from the God Jesus received from, and the same One I receieved from, Adam did, Abraham did, Moses did, Jesus did, 120 did.

We are one in the Father as Jesus was one sin the Father -- you are one with this one as a sinner for you follow this, Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery! 2 Cor 12:16.

Each one of us who has received form God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 has His same grace as our own minds, Spirit.
So down all who are His right hand by the same mind, Spirit, be in me who was in Christ Jesus.
And he is spoken to you but because his ways to be like him in the Father is gnostic lies...
We are one in the Father...
We have no agreement with unbelievers. For what fellowship can the righteous in Christ Jesus have with iniquity, lawlessness? Or what communion can light have with darkness? What harmony can there be between Christ Jesus and your gnostic father?
God cant confirm His word in you for to you you have given your gods your words to regulate your gods through your beliefs for a god instead of received from the God Jesus received from, and the same One I receieved from, ...
Now to each one us grace was given according to the measure of Jesus Christ’s gift. When He ascended on high...Eph 4:7-8

Last edited:
We have no agreement with unbelievers.
Sure you don -- you are one.
For what fellowship can the righteous in Christ Jesus have with iniquity, lawlessness?
Noting at all for we who are of Christ anointed of God are His righteous perfect pure and without sin which is gnosticism for you.
Or what communion can light have with darkness?
None at all only that light shines in the darkness of the sin you are of as you say you are the sinner.
What harmony can there be between Christ Jesus and your gnostic father?
Same mind, same Spirit, same walk as He wlaks in His same light as Jesus did in his Father and my Father who is God.

But I agree with you that the ways of the Father to be like Him is gnosticism for you as you accuse Him and Jesus of being.
Now to each one us grace was given according to the measure of Jesus Christ’s gift. When He ascended on high...Eph 4:7-8
Same grace we receive from the Father that Jesus received in Matty 3:16. only then did he go about having the grace of God as his own disposition and so did I.

As long as the ways of Jesus and the Father for God to be in you and you in Him as one are Gnosticsm for you, you will go to a grave never knowing from God that what Jesus knew from God. You will live forever but not in His kingdom with your gnostic interpretations of His ways to be like Him. You are like Saul going out to destroy the ways of God and Jesus, and His Christ. But Paul had a lot more success than you are having for Paul has sucked you into his lair for sin instead of righteousness as Jesus taught.

Jesus is my way, Paul is your way, that is why you accuse Jesus and the Father and me as gnostic. And the only reason Om here is because I love people and hate to see them perish under the teachings of another other than Jesus.

I cant help but repeat what Jesus said you should be and would be if you did obey and follow God as Jesus did. If I refrained to teach holiness as Jesus did then I would be like you who teaches the sins of Paul instead.

We have no agreement with unbelievers. For what fellowship can the righteous in Christ Jesus have with iniquity, lawlessness? Or what communion can light have with darkness? What harmony can there be between Christ Jesus and your gnostic father?

As long as the ways of Jesus and the Father for God to be in you and you in Him as one are Gnosticsm for you, you will go to a grave never knowing from God that what Jesus knew from God. You will live forever but not in His kingdom with your gnostic interpretations of His ways to be like Him. You are like Saul
Which Saul are you referring to, the one who rejected the word 1 Sam 15:23 and fell into temptation,
or the Saul that obeyed the word?

That they may receive the inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Acts 26:17-19

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: so that you should not become an uncleansed gnostic.
No one should defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified.1 Thess 4:3-6

Last edited:
Which Saul are you referring to, the one who rejected the word 1 Sam 15:23 and fell into temptation,
Yes!
or the Saul that obeyed the word?
Saulk never obeyed thew of God, he changed his identity to Paul and made up his own doctrine through his mind as a sinner. If he had followed God word he would have been without sin as Jesus was of God and so am I.

You follow a sinner, I follow a saint.

That they may receive the inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me. Acts 26:17-19
I dont have faith in Paul I have the faith OF Jesus from the Father.
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: so that you should not become an uncleansed gnostic.
I am as Jesus was in the Father which to you to be of God yourself is gnosticism just as you say it is.
No one should defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified.1 Thess 4:3-6
Paul is chief for deception.

Yes!

Saulk never obeyed thew of God,...
“We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject Jesus Christ and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles. Acts 13:46
You follow a sinner, I follow a saint. I am as Jesus was in the Father which to you to be of God yourself is gnosticism just as you say it is.
What then shall we say? The Gentiles, have obtained the righteousness that is by faith; but the gnostics stumbled. Rom 9:29-31

That the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. Rom 15:8-10

Back