My Recent Arrival at Christianity and Apologetics

Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace; James 3:18
Actually all who has not received God where He Himself comes and manifests Himself in you has no faith on Him at all that you may know Him as He manifested Himself in Jesus as well how he came to know God. see Matt 3:16.
Now that faith has come, you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

Being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, Phil 1:11

Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace; James 3:18
Amen we are of Love and the God of Love that Jesus had in himself is always in conflict with those who never has met Him.
Now that faith has come, you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Now that God has come to me as He did Jesus and others we read of by His Spirit has His same faith. It isn't about having faith in God or Jesus, it is about having the faith of yourself by the same mind be in you of the Father Jesus had in himself.
Being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, Phil 1:11
Yes Pauls righteousness was he was a sinner and couldn't shake it from lack ini having from God that what Jesus had from Him. If Paul had seen Him as He is he would have been like Him as well and without sin.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of Paul. I have seen the Father. 1 John 3, and like Him not even close to Pauls ways at all.

It isn't about having faith in God or Jesus, it is about having the faith of yourself ....
And that's why you have an axe to grind with Paul who defended the faith.
This is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; Created in Christ Jesus. Eph 2

And that's why you have an axe to grind with Paul who defended the faith.
I dont have an axe to grind. If Paul cant be as Jesus was in the Father that really isn't my problem is it? Jesus way worked for me.
This is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; Created in Christ Jesus. Eph 2
The gift of God is the same one that Jesus received in Matt 3:16, that is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul.

it would do you well to consider the ways of Jesus instead.

Gary Mac said:
It isn't about having faith in God or Jesus, it is about having the faith of yourself ....
What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 2 Corinthians 6:14-16
I dont have an axe to grind. If Paul cant be as Jesus was in the Father that really isn't my problem is it? Jesus way worked for me.
Their hearts were not right with Him, they were not faithful to his covenant. Ps 78:37
The gift of God is the same one that Jesus received in Matt 3:16, that is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul.
it would do you well to consider the ways of Jesus instead.
But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 2 Cor 3;14

What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 2 Corinthians 6:14-16
Depends on what one believes, for God manifest sin me as He was manifest in Jesus is not a belief at all but the reality of.
Their hearts were not right with Him, they were not faithful to his covenant. Ps 78:37
Same today -- how many do you know beside me who is like the Father as God commands of us? I know of only one or maybe two here who are as Jesus was in the Father.
But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 2 Cor 3;14
Yes there minds are made dull because they follow another such as Paul instead of God in His anointing, Christ, be in you

Depends on what one believes, for God manifest sin me....
The sin manifest in you has nothing to do with Christ. He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 1 John 3:5
Same today -- how many do you know beside me who is like the Father as God commands of us? I know of only one or maybe two here ...
'They will all know Me.'
He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
The Holy Spirit also witnesses to us;

16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin. Heb 10
Yes there minds are made dull because they follow another such as Paul instead of God in His anointing, Christ, be in you
These are the ones who are [in enmity] causing divisions—worldly [secular, unspiritual, merely carnal-minded—unsaved], devoid of Christ's Spirit. Jude 1

Last edited:
The sin manifest in you has nothing to do with Christ. He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 1 John 3:5
That was a typo it should have read God manifest in me, but most would have caught the typo had you read the whole line.

And He did take away my sin, I cannot sin because I am born of God, 1 John 3:9.

And if one is a sinner then He is not manifest in you at all, for He takes away the sins of this world just as it states that He does, and 1 John 3 goes on to say that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him.

You are not like Him and perfect as He is perfect are you? And you are trying to convince me that you have the better way for righteousness than God Himself manifested Himself in me has?
'They will all know Me.'
Yes all who has receieved from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
He takes away the first that He may establish the second.
Yes I had to remove myself in my ways and let Him manifest Himself in me that I may walk as He walks in His same mind just as Jesus receieved from god and did.
10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
The Holy Spirit also witnesses to us;
Actually offering up our own bodies just as Jesus did in defense for Love, and who God is. Love! Holy Love, or Holy Spirit, the mind is called.
16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin. Heb 10

These are the ones who are [in enmity] causing divisions—worldly [secular, unspiritual, merely carnal-minded—unsaved], devoid of Christ's Spirit. Jude 1
Ask anyone if they are perfect as God in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin as Jesus came to show us what that is to be like.
If the answer is anything less than yes, then yes -- secular, unspiritual, merely carnal-minded—unsaved, devoid of Gods Spirit is common among our denominations.

JonHawk said:
That was a typo it should have read God manifest in me, but most would have caught the typo had you read the whole line.

And He did take away my sin, I cannot sin because I am born of God, 1 John 3:9.
And yet in your delusional mind you imagine that Christ did not justify Paul.
Christ died for our sins and was raised to life for our justification. Rom 4:25
Yes all who has receieved from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
And of His fullness we have all received the abundance of His grace and truth.
Yes I had to remove myself in my ways and let Him manifest Himself in me...
And since I have partaken of His atonement, the life I now live, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

JonHawk said:
The sin manifest in you has nothing to do with Christ.
I know' for Gods anointing took away my sin, I am no longer of it, I now am of the same Father Jesus was of.
He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 1 John 3:5
Yes just as He was manifest in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
And yet in your delusional mind you imagine that Christ did not justify Paul.
All I can do is compare his life with that of Jesus. Paul never shook the sin, Jesus did.
Christ died for our sins and was raised to life for our justification. Rom 4:25]But Christ cannot die, Christ is a Spirit not a man LOL. Christ is Gods Spirit in men, man anointed of God.

And of His fullness we have all received the abundance of His grace and truth.
Paul never did, he always was the sinner and said so. He never got delivered from it that watched man that he was.
And since I have partaken of His atonement, the life I now live, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
The life I now live is the same one Jesus did in the Father where I gave my life over to God just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

I know, I know, and you dont have to say it, His way is gnosticism to be as He is and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following you inst it?

I know' for Gods anointing took away my sin, I am no longer of it, I now am of the same Father Jesus was of.

All I can do is compare his life with that of Jesus. Paul never shook the sin, Jesus did.
Did that spirit of stupor you received at the tok forget to tell you that Jesus knew no sin?
 "Satan has ·no power [no claim/hold;  nothing] over Me," John 14:30
We know that whoever is born of God is not in the dominion of sin. The wicked one cannot take hold of him. 1 John 5:18-19
Giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to partake in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of the Son.

Did that spirit of stupor you received at the tok forget to tell you that Jesus knew no sin?
Christ new no sin cannot sin, but Jesus was made to be sin just as you and I are, the difference in you and Jesus is God has not come to you as He did Jesus and open up what it is to be without sin.

Christ is Gods Spirit in man, man anointed of God, and Christ has been here sense Adam and man who is anointed of the Christ, which is Gods Spirit in you is the same from the beginning and will be the same tomorrow for in Christ, you anointed of God, born of God, it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.

And I realize that the Spirit of God in man, the very same One who came to Jesus and spend up who He is and all of His heaven is stuped for you just as you said.

Problem is that you never have met the Father as Jesus did to know His Christ and His anointing was opened to Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is why His ways is stupid for you and gnostic as you continually accuse him of.
 "Satan has ·no power [no claim/hold;  nothing] over Me," John 14:30
Amen for God is my life and He was Jesus life and who can change us -- you? LOL
We know that whoever is born of God is not in the dominion of sin.
Wait wait wait -- was Paul not a sinner all throughout his walk?
The wicked one cannot take hold of him. 1 John 5:18-19
That is what I keep telling you. But to you His way is gnostic -- right?
Giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to partake in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of the Son.
And my inheritance is the same one Jesus received from god in Matt 3:16. Your inheritance is Paul instead.

Christ new no sin cannot sin, but Jesus was made to be sin just as you and I are, the difference in you and Jesus is God has not come to you as He did Jesus and open up what it is to be without sin.
You're entitled to your gnostic gibberish.

Now that this faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

The Supremacy of the Son of God
Giving joyful thanks to the Father who delivered us from the dominion of [sin] and brought us into the kingdom of His beloved Son;
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. Col 1

Last edited:
So are you!
Only those who has from God that what Jesus had in himself, to be anointed of God as all are who has receieved Him to be anointed of Him themselves. There was several in the book who were Gods anointed ones, Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, and me. And I do understand that your anointing comes from Paul instead of God.
The Supremacy of the Son of God
Yes I am His son and so are all who has the same from Him as Jesus and these others had who were anointed of God, Christ in us.
Giving joyful thanks to the Father who delivered us from the dominion of [sin] and brought us into the kingdom of His beloved Son;
That does not include sin.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
Exactly the same as His sons as Jesu was no different at all. But you are different, you are more like Paul was then who Jesus was.
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. Col 1
Amen and He created Jesus to spread His ways. He created me for the same purpose.

JonHawk said:
So are you!
But the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever; Deut 29:29
Only those who has from God...
The Lord appeared at Shiloh, and there He revealed himself to Samuel through His word. 1 Sam 3:21

“Indeed, beginning with Samuel, all the prophets who have spoken have foretold these days. 25 And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your seed all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ 26 When God raised up his Servant, Jesus He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.” Acts 3

JonHawk said:

But the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever; Deut 29:29
Yes, God revealed Himself in Jesus and I am His child just as Jesus was His child no different at all.
The Lord appeared at Shiloh, and there He revealed himself to Samuel through His word. 1 Sam 3:21
He did the same in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, Jesus in. Matt 3:16, 120 ion an upper room and in me.
“Indeed, beginning with Samuel, all the prophets who have spoken have foretold these days. 25 And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your seed all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ 26 When God raised up his Servant, Jesus He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.” Acts 3
But Paul never turned from his wicked ways. He was of sin, he used sorcery, trickery to get you to follow him in his ways as a sinner instead of Jesus in his ways for righteousness. You are just gullible and fell for his doctrine of trickery instead. I would consider the ways of Jesus in the Father instead if I were you. But Im not you am I lol
JonHawk said:
Now that Gods Spirit is come I have His same faith. So did Jesus when he obeyed and received. Matt 3:16.

Yes, God revealed Himself in Jesus
Attaboy. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus...Eph 2
But Paul never turned from his wicked ways. He was of sin, he used sorcery, trickery to get you to follow him in his ways as a sinner instead of Jesus in his ways for righteousness. You are just gullible and fell for his doctrine of trickery instead. I would consider the ways of Jesus in the Father instead if I were you. But Im not you am I lol
Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Attaboy. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus...Eph 2
No created by God to be as Jesus was in the Father. You are just a little confused who God is is all. But He will give you His same mind as well if you will obey Him instead of another opinions such as Pauls.
Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways;
Then why was Paul still the sinner?
we do not use deception,
Paul didnt use deception? He was very clear he used trickery on you to get you to follow him instead of Jesus.

2 for 12:16 Be that as it may, I was not a burden to you; but crafty as I am, I caught you by trickery.

He even bragged how he tricked you to follow him instead of Jesus.

Show me where Jesus used trickery to get people to follow him. You cant.

nor do we distort the word of God.
He didnt? He distorted the Spirit of God for sure as with a sinners mind.
On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of God.
The truth of Christ is you are not a sinner if you have that what Jesus came for to show you how to.
The truth of Paul is you are a dirty ole sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God.
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
Jesus gospel for a life in Gods anointing does veil over the gospel Paul came up with.
4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
Yes and Paul is chief of. Paul never received from God that what God sent Jesus to lead them to. He always was the sinner instead.

No created by God to be as Jesus was in the Father.
But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. John 14:17-19
But He will give you His same mind as well if you will obey Him
And this is how we know that He lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us. 1 John 3:24
instead of another opinions such as Pauls.
Spiritual Fullness in Christ
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him; Col 2:6
You are just a little confused who God is is all.
This is like taking candy from a gnostic baby.

For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the congregations of the God's people. 1 Cor 14:33

But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. John 14:17-19
I and the father are one just as Jesus was and prayed for you to be as well in John 17. I see Him and when you do ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.
And this is how we know that He lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us. 1 John 3:24
Yes no different from the Sprit He gave Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Spiritual Fullness in Christ
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him; Col 2:6
Jesus is lLord only if you follow him to the father to be as He is. Until then you are Lord over him and you dictate to him your own will instead of being like and perfect as He is perfect as Jesus commanded of us all if you are be of Gods anointing, to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God.
This is like taking candy from a gnostic baby.
Yes you take it from Paul for sure.

Personally I like the bread that Jesus leads us to. Manna from heaven.
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the congregations of the God's people. 1 Cor 14:33
God is not the author of confusion for He will come to you and open in you the very same as He did in Jesus Himself and all of His heaven. And do you know why that is confusing for you? I do, so does the Father.

Back