My Sister and Heaven

splash

My sister is pregnant and before announcing her pregnancy Jesus Christ gave me dreams that she was pregnant. At some point after that announcement Jesus Christ told me to pray for her when she had difficulty breathing. Afterwards, about 7 days, I dreamt that my sister was dying and God told me in the dream that I needed to talk to her so she could accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior, because if she did not, she would ended up going to hell. So after the dream I spoke to my sister not telling her directly what I saw, but just telling her that she did not know what could happen in the future and how important it was for her to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. So I prayed with her and she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. Afterwards I began having many dreams in regards to her and in different scenarios she ended up dying suddenly. This was and is very hard to see because I don't want my sister to die.

Now fast forward to this morning, I dreamt I was speaking to my mom and she said that my sister told her, she went over to the other side, and she her boyfriend, the father of her child, did not see her, or something like that, then my sister said that she saw a type of archway, my sister was talking about going to heaven.

Back