My uncle, with stage 4 liver cancer, has been given days to live.

squirrelyguy

Hi everyone. If you feel so inclined, please pray for my uncle Kenneth. He is only 60 years old. He was just diagnosed last week, and has just slipped into a coma. I've been praying for his total healing on a daily basis. I believe it is God's will to heal him, and I believe that Jesus was wounded for his healing. This is very sudden, and if he dies, it will be the third death in my family (specifically in my mom's immediate family) so far in 2021. My grandmother and my aunt have passed away this year. My grandmother's death was expected, but not my aunt's...she had a sudden, rapid decline over 3 months after my grandmother passed, and now my uncle is near death too. I do wonder if there has been a curse spoken against my mom's side of the family that is coming to manifest all of a sudden.

Also, if you would be so kind, please pray for health and protection for my mom. If my uncle dies, she will be the last one left in her family along with my grandfather.

Hark

Hi everyone. If you feel so inclined, please pray for my uncle Kenneth. He is only 60 years old. He was just diagnosed last week, and has just slipped into a coma. I've been praying for his total healing on a daily basis. I believe it is God's will to heal him, and I believe that Jesus was wounded for his healing. This is very sudden, and if he dies, it will be the third death in my family (specifically in my mom's immediate family) so far in 2021. My grandmother and my aunt have passed away this year. My grandmother's death was expected, but not my aunt's...she had a sudden, rapid decline over 3 months after my grandmother passed, and now my uncle is near death too. I do wonder if there has been a curse spoken against my mom's side of the family that is coming to manifest all of a sudden.

Also, if you would be so kind, please pray for health and protection for my mom. If my uncle dies, she will be the last one left in her family along with my grandfather.
Praying for you & your family that the peace of God will be given to you & your family in these times..

Hark

Update: I was just notified that my uncle passed away early this morning. I appreciate everyone's prayers.
The Like was for thanks for the update. Sorry for your loss. I trust Jesus Christ to give you & your family peace in this time.